Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 34. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Greetings! Guys, I saw that the financial director’s last name is Forbes... Is he somehow linked to a famous magazine or anything like that?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good day everybody. How many coins from the total number of the ICO’s coins will be allocated to the bounty program?
Activity: 364
Bros, tell me, what discount can I get during the last week of sales?
Hi! The bonus will be 10%. The end is scheduled for March 11)
Activity: 350
Hello! I somehow began to doubt. A trading platform is going to use the opinions of all its users and make the choice in favor of the majority? Guys, the ones who earn in market are those who are in the minority!
Hello! You described system’s operation too trivially. The investor chooses the tools, the level of risk and profitability for himself before starting work.
Ok! But these interface settings are very simple. You won’t earn much with their help (
For such professionals there’re more advanced settings created that control the possible drawdown of the portfolio, trading volumes, restrictions, etc. There are a lot of settings. It turns out to be a powerful constructor, which allows everyone to create their own working algorithm.
And how will investors interact? Can I work together with someone?
Here is one of the key advantages of the system revealed, it’s an abundance of resources for portfolio development. You can focus on any profitable trader in the world regardless of the platform on which he trades.

It's interesting! And will it be possible to create a portfolio of portfolios in this case? For different market conditions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! I somehow began to doubt. A trading platform is going to use the opinions of all its users and make the choice in favor of the majority? Guys, the ones who earn in market are those who are in the minority!
Hello! You described system’s operation too trivially. The investor chooses the tools, the level of risk and profitability for himself before starting work.
Ok! But these interface settings are very simple. You won’t earn much with their help (
For such professionals there’re more advanced settings created that control the possible drawdown of the portfolio, trading volumes, restrictions, etc. There are a lot of settings. It turns out to be a powerful constructor, which allows everyone to create their own working algorithm.
Here is one of the key advantages of the system revealed, it’s an abundance of resources for portfolio development. You can focus on any profitable trader in the world regardless of the platform on which he trades.
Activity: 336
Bros, tell me, what discount can I get during the last week of sales?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Social trading is getting more and more popular nowadays. Probably if you make some TV commercials it will increase number of users. Don't you think so?
I think there's no need for a TV commercial, what they needed is a very good advertising campaign all around the cryptoworld using the social media wherein the majority of people are coming.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Social trading is getting more and more popular nowadays. Probably if you make some TV commercials it will increase number of users. Don't you think so?
Activity: 266
Hey there. Let's say you are going to have two different exchanges trying to partner up with you. Are you going to start working with both of them or you will choose the one that offers better conditions?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I understand that you need to attract different exchanges but what is the point for exchanges to partner up with you?
Activity: 308
Can take my money back anytime without explaining my reasons? Although I think that there should be certain restrictions.
Activity: 238
Hello. Are all investment profiles going to be created by artificial intelligence? Does it mean that real investors don't take part in it?
Activity: 280
Greetings. Traders are going to get a fixed amount of money or a fixed  % commission depending on platform revenue?
Activity: 168
Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform
If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:
link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol
By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.
Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.
EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.50 BTC ( This Fee only upto 20 Assests after that we charge 1 BTC Fee )
Thanks
Coinscontrol.com
Facebook : https://facebook.com/coinscontrol
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/coinscontrol
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Gty4fg8KT-73nn3UlTFrHA
Activity: 294
Good afternoon! Public ICO is going to start right after pre-ICO?
No, it isn’t. ICO will start on Feb 11, 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: