Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 37. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This project is really nice and amazing. The idea and the concept really planned very well. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
I also think so on this and bought myself a few tokens. I think growth will be in any case
Tell me please, and the company is already officially registered?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This project is really nice and amazing. The idea and the concept really planned very well. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
I also think so on this and bought myself a few tokens. I think growth will be in any case
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I am little bit concerned because a lot of projects have the same idea and there is really not much room for differentiation. It is not a complex project, but with many ones doing the same thing there will be dilution and I am not sure how much demand for such services there is on the market.
Activity: 178
Activity: 420
Do you have an office? In which country do you have an official registration?
this is an interesting question I would like to know where the company's legal entity is registered
Activity: 266
Do you have an office? In which country do you have an official registration?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Really nice piece of project ...seems really cool..goodluck guys
well, we hope that in the future this project will become popular all over the world and the price of tokens will only grow
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Really nice piece of project ...seems really cool..goodluck guys
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you have low and max cap? Roll Eyes
Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
Activity: 254

will the platform automatically calculate the percentage between profit and risk?
it is very interesting how this will all be calculated and who will bear the responsibility for it
Activity: 249

will the platform automatically calculate the percentage between profit and risk?
Activity: 280
Your token is currently pegged to the dollar and is not dependent on the rate of other crypto currency?
Activity: 448
tell me how can investors make money on your tokens except for trading on the exchange?
as an option you can pay tokens for the services of the platform
tell me how can investors make money on your tokens except for trading on the exchange?
Activity: 350
The fact that authoritative publications write about you is impressive. Recently I read the article on cryptocoinsnews.com and was impressed. I think the platform will be very popular
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
Wink
Hi guys,
you have an ambitious project. Tell me, what are the conditions to use your site? For this, it will be necessary to purchase SCR tokens? Or will there be some minimum price, from which you can use your resource?
Thanks.
You will need to buy SCR coins to use the application, as SCR will be the main currency. SCR coin value during PRe-ICO and ICO stages will be fixed at 1 ETH per 3 000 SCR coins.

Thanks to blockchain technology, your system should become even more stable and safe

That's the intention, yes.  Smiley

We are proud to work with Marcin Zduniak, Cryptocurrencies Software Developer, Technical Leader, Software Architect. Meet #ICO #Scrinium team: https://www.scrinium.ai/#team

I read that your team was joined by experienced advisers in the development

Yes, we'd like to gather a strong team.
Activity: 420
We are proud to work with Marcin Zduniak, Cryptocurrencies Software Developer, Technical Leader, Software Architect. Meet #ICO #Scrinium team: https://www.scrinium.ai/#team

I read that your team was joined by experienced advisers in the development
Merit: 250
Hi guys,
you have an ambitious project. Tell me, what are the conditions to use your site? For this, it will be necessary to purchase SCR tokens? Or will there be some minimum price, from which you can use your resource?
Thanks.
Thanks to blockchain technology, your system should become even more stable and safe
Pages:
Jump to: