Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 4. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 10
Cogwise
I'm really looking forward to other exchanges, Token.store is not bad, but many people don't know it and the exchange like IDEX would be awesome. Will you reveal your planned exchanges, please?  Smiley
Hello! The exchanges are being worked on by the team. We will announce new listings on our social media and website as soon as we have an agreement.
I hope Scrinium listed on Big exchanger like "Binance,Kucoin,"
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm really looking forward to other exchanges, Token.store is not bad, but many people don't know it and the exchange like IDEX would be awesome. Will you reveal your planned exchanges, please?  Smiley
Hello! The exchanges are being worked on by the team. We will announce new listings on our social media and website as soon as we have an agreement.

Great! Thank you for the message, I hope for IDEX, but the desicion is on the Scrinium Team. People need to get to know about the project through the exchanges too, I have known many altcoins by this way.  Smiley

Good luck, I will wait for the news!
and I think that the fund raised allow they to buy a listing of some serious exchange
Activity: 292

Great! Thank you for the message, I hope for IDEX, but the desicion is on the Scrinium Team. People need to get to know about the project through the exchanges too, I have known many altcoins by this way.  Smiley

Good luck, I will wait for the news!
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Activity: 292
copper member
And when will it actually be listed on any exchange? Because this information on the website that is listed in the Stoke store does not proceed, in which I can not sell and buy scrinium?
Have you imported your ETH wallet to Token.Store? You might want to check their guide: https://token.store/howto
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Let's face the truth: this is a scam. No activity in github, twitter, anywhere, CEO left company (linkedin info).
That's not true, the project is being developed. We released a Demo of the platform a couple of weeks ago: https://demo.scrinium.ai
The Demo will be updated as the time goes on.  Smiley
The rumours will also be clarified on Monday. Smiley

And when will it actually be listed on any exchange? Because this information on the website that is listed in the Stoke store does not proceed, in which I can not sell and buy scrinium?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
is this news that I see is true?
H progress is in progress, no one escapes. Wink
Please wait a moment, we will make an announcement to clarify the rumors on Monday.
I hope this will be the best Monday of my life! because usually I don't like Mondays. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
give a time for dev. Let see what news on Monday. Hope it will be a good news.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
is this news that I see is true?
H progress is in progress, no one escapes. Wink
Please wait a moment, we will make an announcement to clarify the rumors on Monday.
copper member
Let's face the truth: this is a scam. No activity in github, twitter, anywhere, CEO left company (linkedin info).
That's not true, the project is being developed. We released a Demo of the platform a couple of weeks ago: https://demo.scrinium.ai
The Demo will be updated as the time goes on.  Smiley
The rumours will also be clarified on Monday. Smiley
developers denied this information in the telegram, I very hope that you are wrong
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
If someone is seriously intrest I can sell 50000 SCR for ICO Price.
Escrow can be used ( I prefer good Escrows from Bitcointalk like Sebastianju or someone else)

Thanks
Are you serious? look at the price at which someone sells SCR on the stock exchange, all who wanted to buy - bought at ICO
copper member
I see that several transactions have been made, and there are orders in both glasses, does exchange work?
Yes, it does.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
If someone is seriously intrest I can sell 50000 SCR for ICO Price.
Escrow can be used ( I prefer good Escrows from Bitcointalk like Sebastianju or someone else)

Thanks
I see that several transactions have been made, and there are orders in both glasses, does exchange work?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes added, its display SCR tokens 3000 SCR !
Right, you'll be able to trade SCR on Token.Store and other exchanges as soon as trading starts as well as use it on our platform. Wink

So it should change on the website that will soon be listed in the token.store. It seems that it is not yet open for negotiations
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Right, you'll be able to trade SCR on Token.Store and other exchanges as soon as trading starts as well as use it on our platform. Wink
what are approximate terms for the beginning of trading? at least the current month or not?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: