Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 10. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Your demo-prototype looks very good. Is it possible for me to start using it for testing? and is there any guarantee at this stage of development about the quality of traders trading in your application?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Please tell us about testing the AI portfolio. Have you already tested on real sales of traders? Can I see this on the example in your demo version? Would it be interesting to see how this works.
Trades you see on the Demo platform are real.  Wink

This trade is conducted on the basis of what are the achievements of the trader?
After all, they must pass an assessment of their trade. How does this process take place for the first time, so that you can choose it for your application?
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Hello. I saw in your roadmap that a list of digital assets would be created in April 2018. Now in your application work goes with all the assets that are specified for selection in the demo-version?
Activity: 134
I am satisfied with the project. Most of the work done during the ICO. This shows the team's teamwork. Do you need special license permissions for your project to carry out your work? I'm talking about a financial license.
Activity: 104
This will be an interesting proposition for the market assets. Such a clear manual will actively promote such a business for all comers. For wide use of this application will need good advertising among ordinary users.
Activity: 434

Please tell us about testing the AI portfolio. Have you already tested on real sales of traders? Can I see this on the example in your demo version? Would it be interesting to see how this works.
Your team's work deserves respect. You're saying that the trades we see on the demo platform are real. Now is the first profit from exchanges and exchanges that are cooperating with your application?
Activity: 140
I think a good investment collection shows an estimate of your work during the ICO. The working version of the prototype is valued by investors. The price of the token will necessarily grow immediately after entering the stock exchange.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Good project. Can help those users who are still learning how to make investments. It's a great idea to deposit assets. It is important that it be safe. How can I receive my dividends on my e-wallet?
You will be able to withdraw your profit to your wallet.

Looked at your prototype app. Convenient interface. I can create your own AI profile easily by the instructions described. Will the option of automatic selection of risks and profits for certain assets be provided?
Investors will have to choose risk to profit ratio manually.

Activity: 138
I read that you have to solve a lot of questions. Now I understand your roadmap. Quite a lot of time is needed to connect all the components, but I am happy to watch the development of your product.

On the contrary, I believe that the project is developing fairly quickly. After all, I see how the development continues throughout the ICO. The team has already provided an almost complete version of the project. That's great.
It looks amazing. After all, at such an early stage offered such a volumetric presentation of the product. The investment fees also soared upwards. I am glad to see such offers on the market ico, because they are not so much.
Activity: 448
I read that you have to solve a lot of questions. Now I understand your roadmap. Quite a lot of time is needed to connect all the components, but I am happy to watch the development of your product.

On the contrary, I believe that the project is developing fairly quickly. After all, I see how the development continues throughout the ICO. The team has already provided an almost complete version of the project. That's great.
Which exchange will the first one?
Scrincoin is listed on:
TOKEN STORE
But soon the developers plan to expand this possibility. There are five days left till the end of ICO and I think this information will come soon.
Activity: 139
copper member
Activity: 42
Which exchange will the first one?
Looked at your prototype app. Convenient interface. I can create your own AI profile easily by the instructions described. Will the option of automatic selection of risks and profits for certain assets be provided?
Activity: 74
Good project. Can help those users who are still learning how to make investments. It's a great idea to deposit assets. It is important that it be safe. How can I receive my dividends on my e-wallet?
Activity: 392
I also read about the parts of the project that still need to be worked on. The smart-contract and demo-version of the prototype work for testing. I think developers will be able to find flaws and fix them. To do this, a trial version was created.
Activity: 142
Agree with you. But the team has been working for a long time, this process has already been established. I think we can count on a quick shutdown if all tokens are sold. There are 5 days of sales with bonus discount.
Activity: 149
I am very glad that the work on the project does not stop. There's already progress. I think that in the near future the price of your tokens will increase. Does this not affect the payment of dividends in SCR?

Do you ask about the impact of the payment of the SCR deposits on the exchange value of the token? I think it's going to be proportionate. After all, new tokens will not be minted. So if you increase the number of participants, you will see a good increase in token value.
Activity: 141
Activity: 434
I am very glad that the work on the project does not stop. There's already progress. I think that in the near future the price of your tokens will increase. Does this not affect the payment of dividends in SCR?
Pages:
Jump to: