Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 9. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
I have visited your website and I guess that your project will be very good intersting. This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous.

I think alertness causes AI use in creating my trade cliché. But only traders with good ratings will be used for AI training. I think it's worth taking part in such an application with minimal investments for minimal risk.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Assets
Please, choose the assets you would like to invest in.
- Forex
-Commodities
-Crypto
-Indices

Now traders are available from all the above assets? Or does the type of asset not affect the choice of a trader to create an AI portfolio?
The list of traders will depend on the assets you choose.

Hi,

As one of your investors, I need to know what do I do now when I got SCR tokens. Do I need to store them somewhere and if so, how can I do it?
What would happen if they just 'stay' in my account on your web page after ICO ends ?? Tnx
The tokens will be sent to the ERC20 ETH wallet you've entered on our website when you were buying SCR. They will be distributed within 7 days after the end of ICO.
Please make sure that your wallet is ERC20 compliant, otherwise you won't be able to access your SCR. You can check and/or change your wallet here: https://www.scrinium.ai/buy-coins

Thanx!

I just realised that coinbase would *uck me up and my tokens would be gone. Thats why i asked if I need to create eth wallet, so I changed my address where tokens would be distributed.
That's ok now, right ?

I used to read information that those with your tokens would be able to work on the platform. Now there is no such restriction? Will there be benefits for those owners who will have a significant number of them?
SCR will be the platform's currency.

How do you check first time the ratings of the first traders that are used to create the AI portfolio? Who performs the selection before you can evaluate their work on the platform?
Trader performance will be stored and will be accessible to investors. The algorithm will evaluate and select the traders that are the most suitable for a particular investor.

copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
I realized that trader's rewards are paid automatically. There are three variants of cryptocurrency in the "withdrawal of funds" column. Do I have the right to set a reward currency or will it always be SCR?
Rewards are paid in SCR.

I didn't understand how trading in your app is going on now. You say all the data is real. How can I use SCR if they have not yet been on the market? Are all SCR credited to my wallet that is on my account balance?
The trades you see on the platform right now were performed in the closed beta environment.
Trades are real, but the balance you add to the platform via Metamask's Ropsten Test Network is not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have visited your website and I guess that your project will be very good intersting. This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I realized that trader's rewards are paid automatically. There are three variants of cryptocurrency in the "withdrawal of funds" column. Do I have the right to set a reward currency or will it always be SCR?
Activity: 107
I didn't understand how trading in your app is going on now. You say all the data is real. How can I use SCR if they have not yet been on the market? Are all SCR credited to my wallet that is on my account balance?
copper member
Assets
- Forex
-Commodities
-Crypto
-Indices

Now traders are available from all the above assets? Or does the type of asset not affect the choice of a trader to create an AI portfolio?
The list of traders will depend on the assets you choose.

Hi,

As one of your investors, I need to know what do I do now when I got SCR tokens. Do I need to store them somewhere and if so, how can I do it?
What would happen if they just 'stay' in my account on your web page after ICO ends ?? Tnx
The tokens will be sent to the ERC20 ETH wallet you've entered on our website when you were buying SCR. They will be distributed within 7 days after the end of ICO.
Please make sure that your wallet is ERC20 compliant, otherwise you won't be able to access your SCR. You can check and/or change your wallet here: https://www.scrinium.ai/buy-coins

I used to read information that those with your tokens would be able to work on the platform. Now there is no such restriction? Will there be benefits for those owners who will have a significant number of them?
SCR will be the platform's currency.

How do you check first time the ratings of the first traders that are used to create the AI portfolio? Who performs the selection before you can evaluate their work on the platform?
Trader performance will be stored and will be accessible to investors. The algorithm will evaluate and select the traders that are the most suitable for a particular investor.

Activity: 308
Hi,

"What wallet do I need to store my Scrincoins?
SCR coins conform to the ERC-20 standard, which guarantees coin integration into any wallet that supports this standard, as well as into dapps.
When the coins will be credited?
Scrincoins will be credited to your ETH ERC-20 compatible wallets within seven days of the pre-ICO end date (11th January). Coins bought during the ICO will be credited within seven days of the ICO end date on 11th March. Meanwhile you can check you SCR balance when signed in."

I think you need to register in the application after the tokens are released to the stock exchange. Tokens will be credited to your wallet after the audit period. In the consequence of registration you will be able to receive dividends from their storage in the application. It's like I understand your question.
Activity: 133
Hello. I saw in your roadmap that a list of digital assets would be created in April 2018. Now in your application work goes with all the assets that are specified for selection in the demo-version?
The list you are referring to is the list of digital exchanges SCR will be on. The first exchange is Token.Store.

This trade is conducted on the basis of what are the achievements of the trader?
After all, they must pass an assessment of their trade. How does this process take place for the first time, so that you can choose it for your application?
Could you elaborate please?

The presentation is interesting. We need to try the application at work. How can I evaluate the AI's work in getting profit now? Is it now possible to register as a participant and what data do I need to provide?
You can try out the Demo version here: http://demo.scrinium.ai/

I am attracted by such projects, in which work on development goes along with getting investments. You can immediately disassemble all the advantages of such ICO. Perhaps it will help the developers to solve the inaccuracies in the AI program. In any case, such projects should be valued. The growth of demand for tokens will be immediately.
Activity: 129
Hi,

"What wallet do I need to store my Scrincoins?
SCR coins conform to the ERC-20 standard, which guarantees coin integration into any wallet that supports this standard, as well as into dapps.
When the coins will be credited?
Scrincoins will be credited to your ETH ERC-20 compatible wallets within seven days of the pre-ICO end date (11th January). Coins bought during the ICO will be credited within seven days of the ICO end date on 11th March. Meanwhile you can check you SCR balance when signed in."
Activity: 392
This trade is conducted on the basis of what are the achievements of the trader?
After all, they must pass an assessment of their trade. How does this process take place for the first time, so that you can choose it for your application?

Activity: 139

Activity: 3
Hi,

Activity: 151
Assets
- Forex
-Commodities
-Crypto
-Indices

copper member
Hello. I saw in your roadmap that a list of digital assets would be created in April 2018. Now in your application work goes with all the assets that are specified for selection in the demo-version?
The list you are referring to is the list of digital exchanges SCR will be on. The first exchange is Token.Store.

The presentation is interesting. We need to try the application at work. How can I evaluate the AI's work in getting profit now? Is it now possible to register as a participant and what data do I need to provide?
You can try out the Demo version here: http://demo.scrinium.ai/
Activity: 135
Activity: 434
The collection of investments goes well. I think you have every chance to dial 50 000 users in the near future. I want to see the final version of your project and  would like to know about how many traders will be involved in the analysis after full completion?
Activity: 140
Until the end of the ICO a little time left. But for the full launch of your application will pass another six months. Will you carry out an advertising campaign during this period for wide dissemination of information about your services?

Hello. I'd like to know. Will it be possible to get discounts when using your app? But it is possible that this may not be necessary and the number of users will grow very quickly without advertising.
Activity: 31
Activity: 104
Until the end of the ICO a little time left. But for the full launch of your application will pass another six months. Will you carry out an advertising campaign during this period for wide dissemination of information about your services?
Pages:
Jump to: