Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 7. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Let's see how the trade will be held on the stock exchange. I think some investors will wait for developments on the platform. I see the perspective of this application. Now the project is already working on attracting experienced users?
Activity: 141
"ICO is now finished . A big thank you to all of those who contributed and continue to support our project. Scrinium wouldn't be there same without you"

Very good project. I wish you further development. I think that you have got to attract the attention of new participants.
Activity: 104
How many now participants on your platform have created their trading portfolios and work? It would be interesting to know the statistics at the time of closing ICO  and at the time of opening the main part of the application Scrinium. Shocked
Such statistics can help new participants understand the performance of the platform in the future. I think that traders also pay attention to this application, because it is profitable. With the increase in the number of investors, the profit for them will increase?
How many now participants on your platform have created their trading portfolios and work? It would be interesting to know the statistics at the time of closing ICO  and at the time of opening the main part of the application Scrinium. Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think the interest in selling will continue until the last minute of the ICO. Let's look at the ratings of sales on the stock exchange after calculating the investment amount. I think interest will only grow. Cool
Activity: 136
Such a project will bring its investors a good profit. Very active team of developers, which was able to implement the project during the ICO. I'm interested in seeing the dividends in the near future. When does this feature work?
Activity: 392
There is so little SCR left. I am glad that the sales were successful and without restrictions on the implementation of the project. I will try to work in your application. If the risks that I choose from the AI profile do not work due to the trader's fault (if possible), how can I be able to protect myself from such a case?
Would I like to know how this situation can happen and how will this situation be fixed for the participant? What is the probability that a trader will make unsuccessful trading moves?
Activity: 141
There is so little SCR left. I am glad that the sales were successful and without restrictions on the implementation of the project. I will try to work in your application. If the risks that I choose from the AI profile do not work due to the trader's fault (if possible), how can I be able to protect myself from such a case?
Activity: 125
Congratulations to the development team. It works out so you've planned. Now your next plan about 50 000 participants in the app. I will wait for growth with great pleasure. During the work on adding the functionality you will notify the participants about it?
Activity: 135
The project continues to increase its investment fund. Please tell me today there are still 10% discount when buying tokens? Just wanted to clarify the information about blocking sales - such a limitation is planned?
Activity: 448
A great opportunity for the owners of the SCR token, offered by developers. What services within the application can be paid by Scrinium tokens? Is there any additional application besides deposit?
The link to the sales ICO shows that the flow of investors is constantly updated and expanded. I think that this project will be able to achieve heights already in 2018. It will be interesting to see new features in the extended version of Scrinium.
I like that too. The new AI application in trading can show a good result. But first you need to evaluate this possibility. I would like to understand how this application works in the sale of goods? Which exchanges are involved in this section?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The link to the sales ICO shows that the flow of investors is constantly updated and expanded. I think that this project will be able to achieve heights already in 2018. It will be interesting to see new features in the extended version of Scrinium.
Activity: 180
How many traders will be taken to operate the AI portfolios at this stage of the prototype? Did they participate in this work at no extra charge for such participation? Also want to know the opinion of experienced investors about the work of this application.
Activity: 308
I think the developers have already passed the stage of testing the AI portfolio. On this stage of work of the prototype should not arise questions. But no one has used such a technical opportunity to invest. Only in this connection there are some fears.
Activity: 116
Version of the application Scrinium, which is offered in the demo version can also work for the Android version? Do I need any additional terms to use this version of the project? For example, software.
You can open a it in a browser on Android.

Will the use of your app be kept confidential through mobile devices? How will your application be protected from interference from the outside? I do not know much about it, but I want to understand the essence of this protection.
Activity: 434
Convenient solutions for small deals. Can be used as an educational tool for new participants in the investment business. Is it possible to work with new crypto-currencies in your application? Did you teach AI such a job?

You will trust the work of traders, on their work is written briefcase AI. I certainly did not fully understand the results of this work for tokens that only go to the stock exchange, but the program should analyze the ratings of the project, whose currency you are interested in.
Activity: 111
Convenient solutions for small deals. Can be used as an educational tool for new participants in the investment business. Is it possible to work with new crypto-currencies in your application? Did you teach AI such a job?
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Version of the application Scrinium, which is offered in the demo version can also work for the Android version? Do I need any additional terms to use this version of the project? For example, software.
You can open a it in a browser on Android.
Activity: 139
Do you have the SCR sale going to be only on "Token.Store"? I haven't seen any new additions to the exchange list yet. Would I like to know if you are planning to block the sales of your tokens for some time after entering the market?
Pages:
Jump to: