Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ☀️☀️ SECRET GOD ☀️☀️ - page 2. (Read 2130 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Just found the link, buddy. Didn't realize you were bitcointalk's resident Nigerian Prince lol. Turns out you've been emailing me for years!!! LOL!! Well, just remember, you brought it all on yourself, sitting out there trying to scam everyone from the desert. BYE BYE.  Cool Roll Eyes Grin

https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

oh you mean this translation that i intentionally made to IGBO a beautiful language from my country https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21410228. Right everyone knows am Nigerian cos i told them am Nigerian dumbass. Super proud of my lineage, and while you on an investigative mood how about you try and locate my email address it quite common to find on this forum too, so you can use it to find my name, locate where i live  and see what i do for living to see how dumb it makes you to claim that am trying to extort 0.2eth from you. As for i brought this to myself quip lol, i do this for fun dumbass, i have battled several and i mean quite a few of you scam fucks over the past yr and every acct got tagged, so a dumbass like you that sent the pm within two days lets me know am dealing with  an amateur,so again can you provide a direct link that i tried to extort you, not links of other scam accts that i have exposed for trying the same thing.

bump

I just received this pm from Mr secretgod. The dumbass is unaware that i have been fighting scammers for awhile and it's messages like this that usually help speed up the process of getting an acct tagged by moderators.

So Mr secretgod, i will like you to provide a link to support this and while you at it, will you be willing to provide your log in details to one of the admins/mod. I will place 0.1 BTC in escrow with Sebastianju (A well recognized escrow on this forum) and if the admin/mod verify that i indeed sent you a pm trying to extort you, sebsatinju will send you the 0.1 BTC for your time and suffering.

You also get the opportunity of having my acct tagged by the admins/mods. So it's a win win situation for you. There are several legendary moderators  that have offered their services in the past to verify such info. So am just waiting on the greenlight from you and i will send the money to sebastianju.  Tx-id numbers will be provided and verified by sebastianju prior to you sending your log in info.

bump

bump

We owe you nothing. You owe us, in fact, for all the trouble you've caused our project, for no reason but your own zealotry and hubris. Clown Prince, indeed: https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com/

You owe me  a direct link of my attempt to extort you (I MEAN AN EXTORTION ATTEMPT OF SECRET GOD) not link created by other scam group that i have already exposed for trying the same thing. But if you choose to keep deflecting, am also ok with it, best we fill this thread up with post that mods who have gotten use to me is all to familiar with.

Again, this has got the be the easiest bust so far. LOL. You really suck at this whole scamming thing young man. And stop with the (we) Bullshit, looking at that website and  whitepaper, it's easy to deduce that you probably a teenage boy trying to be slick. Unluckily for you i happen to land on your page, and i can guarantee that this scam attempt will be a bust.

bump

bump
Hey secretgod now posting as bischopcrypto  Grin I wonder why you switched profile? By the way, still waiting on the proof that i tried to extort money from you lol. Lousy as scammer and when i say lousy, i really mean lousy. You truly suck at this young man.

any chance you will accept XRB

Why are you asking yourself a question with your alt account. I guess you trying to show an illusion of interest in the crap Grin Like i mentioned, you really suck at this scamming thing.

Activity: 139
Merit: 6
What other social communities you have besides here?

Currently Telegram is active, and the founders pop in and chat candidly.

t.me/secretgod

You can also sign up for updates and download the whitepaper at secretgod.io.

may i ask why your project is said to be spamming or scam? What is the reason ? please tell me..
and it looks like you're bustling with a pack of Islapdonkey.
Why?

looks like Islapdonkey was trying to extort this project for money Like has done with other projects.  Nigerian scammer.
https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com

but there are interesting people involved and it’s a great whitepaper. don’t invest if you don’t like it or understand it, but spreading fud is uncool and will probably come back to you in some way, someday considering the types of people involved here...

t.me/secretgod

may i ask why your project is said to be spamming or scam? What is the reason ? please tell me..
Why?

Go read the whitepaper then make up your mind. or maybe peruse thru the thread and see several instances that i have exposed him for lying, thus the reason he resulted to posting info created by another scam group to divulge from topic at hand. You basically have a teenager trying to con 16 ETH out of newbs/noobs and am not going to let him.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252

t.me/secretgod

Why?

Why are you asking yourself a question with your alt account. I guess you trying to show an illusion of interest in the crap Grin Like i mentioned, you really suck at this scamming thing.

So  only have 3500 investors? I was a bit confused, this society will have 3500 members, but will the token sale be for any type of public?

3500 members total (3.5million tokens) but token sale for 3million is open to anyone for now
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So  only have 3500 investors? I was a bit confused, this society will have 3500 members, but will the token sale be for any type of public?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

t.me/secretgod

Whatever education you think you earned, get your money back. The project's not going anywhere, private contributions are the bulk and entire point of this project, and if you had half a brain you'd know that. But you don't. That will be patently obvious to anyone who truly understands English.

Nigerian Clown Prince idiot:

Oh yeah you actually right for once, English is not my first language but i can speak/write in five other languages and i wonder how many you proficient in mr genius. Yeehaw!!!
And my education enables me to make a salary that pretty much guarantees that i never have to come on BTCT and scam others out of their hard earned money. It also give me the free time to spend several hrs busting scam fucks like you. Maybe you should actually think about furthering your education, cos soon this scam artist attempt will start facing prosecution

Anyway, regardless of my English comprehension, i can easily peruse your BS whitepaper and your website and deduce that this is pretty much a scam attempt. Mr bulk private contribution trying to earn 16 ETH lol. Yeehaw!!! Last i checked, i spend almost double that amount mining shit coins every month and that the gateway amount to this super elite secret club that the admission fee will increase to 50k-100k in the future. LOL.

Yeah lacks creativity kid, and good luck with that bs while am around.

I won't bother asking you for the proof that i tried the extort you cos the answer is pretty much obvious by now. Like i said the easiest bust so far, and definitely conceived by a teenager.

Whatever education you think you earned, get your money back. The project's not going anywhere, private contributions are the bulk and entire point of this project, and if you had half a brain you'd know that. But you don't. That will be patently obvious to anyone who truly understands English.

Nigerian Clown Prince idiot:

Maybe if you stop deflecting/reposting invaluable info and provide a direct link of my attempt to extort you (I MEAN AN EXTORTION ATTEMPT OF SECRET GOD) not link created by other scam group that i have already exposed for trying the same thing. then i wouldn't have any reason to keep reposting the same thing.  But if you choose to keep deflecting, am also ok with it, I told you am down to bump it to the top and it's best we fill this thread up with post that mods who have gotten use to me is all to familiar with.

You are owed nothing, idiot. We are all enjoying watching you flail.

(We) Don't you mean (you) Mr young man. LOL. By the way the only thing that is flailing is this thread, am quite sure i already killed it, am just placing the final nails in the coffin. Lucky you (and to bad for the suckers that donated) that u were able to get 1.5 eth out of this hustle before i found out about you. Yeeeehaw!! LOL. Smh

Maybe if you stop deflecting/reposting invaluable info and provide a direct link of my attempt to extort you (I MEAN AN EXTORTION ATTEMPT OF SECRET GOD) not link created by other scam group that i have already exposed for trying the same thing[/color][/b]. then i wouldn't have any reason to keep reposting the same thing.  But if you choose to keep deflecting, am also ok with it, I told you am down to bump it to the top and it's best we fill this thread up with post that mods who have gotten use to me is all to familiar with.

You are owed nothing, idiot. We are all enjoying watching you flail.

You are so desperate spamming the board and doing exactly what everyone accuses you of doing. Clown.

Maybe if you stop deflecting/reposting invaluable info and provide a direct link of my attempt to extort you (I MEAN AN EXTORTION ATTEMPT OF SECRET GOD) not link created by other scam group that i have already exposed for trying the same thing. then i wouldn't have any reason to keep reposting the same thing.  But if you choose to keep deflecting, am also ok with it, I told you am down to bump it to the top and it's best we fill this thread up with post that mods who have gotten use to me is all to familiar with.

You are so desperate spamming the board and doing exactly what everyone accuses you of doing. Clown.
Just found the link, buddy. Didn't realize you were bitcointalk's resident Nigerian Prince lol. Turns out you've been emailing me for years!!! LOL!! Well, just remember, you brought it all on yourself, sitting out there trying to scam everyone from the desert. BYE BYE.  Cool Roll Eyes Grin

oh you mean this translation that i intentionally made to IGBO a beautiful language from my country https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21410228. Right everyone knows am Nigerian cos i told them am Nigerian dumbass. Super proud of my lineage, and while you on an investigative mood how about you try and locate my email address it quite common to find on this forum too, so you can use it to find my name, locate where i live  and see what i do for living to see how dumb it makes you to claim that am trying to extort 0.2eth from you. As for i brought this to myself quip lol, i do this for fun dumbass, i have battled several and i mean quite a few of you scam fucks over the past yr and every acct got tagged, so a dumbass like you that sent the pm within two days lets me know am dealing with  an amateur,so again can you provide a direct link that i tried to extort you, not links of other scam accts that i have exposed for trying the same thing.

bump

bump
Pages:
Jump to: