Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ☀️☀️ SECRET GOD ☀️☀️ - page 8. (Read 2130 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
should I go to telegram to speak to someone about dev bounties?

Yes and yes. Please see the Official Bounty thread and ping details and capabilities.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
should I go to telegram to speak to someone about dev bounties?
Activity: 117
And... website is gone?

Color me surprised

Site works fine. Color you....a much different color Wink

I guess you the alt account for the secret god acct. I love the coy display as if both accts weren't controlled by the same person.

You spend a lot of time shitting on this project, man. And your accusation is strange. I guess you are calling me shit? I post on a lot of projects and do work for A LOT of projects. This one, however, is one of my favorites for many reasons which hopefully become clear soon.

But I do wonder what's in it for you to come in here doing this so often. It's a bump to the top at least. But you should probably just the read the whitepaper and either invest or go away. Trolling is funny I guess, so thanks for the entertainment?

Activity: 560
Merit: 128
There are many projects with the same leader. But, it's not always that bad. If the first project is successful, then this can guarantee the success of the second one. At me for example, to such projects the index of trust above.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
And... website is gone?

Color me surprised

Site works fine. Color you....a much different color Wink

I guess you the alt account for the secret god acct. I love the coy display as if both accts weren't controlled by the same person. Again this is a heap of shit on top of shit
Activity: 123
Just saw the hint in the whitepaper. So potential $50/token in 2018?

HOLY SHIT!

That's only a rough prediction... the reality could be far not the same

CONFIRMED: John McAfee just said he will review the whitepaper.

CONFIRMED: A lion just gave birth to a sheep.
Activity: 10
And... website is gone?

Color me surprised

Exciting news!!!!!!

Anyone have any experience with contributing with xmr or xvg? I assume they will send a tx id first?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The logo from your website is somewhat scary. Anyway, what's the purpose of this token? Based from your roadmap and wp, it's just like a membership token. I'll be waiting if you can attract even 1k people here with what you are offering to the community.
OK so I think I'm starting to get it now.

Here's something similar that costs $15M to join:
http://www.luxuo.com/motoring/yachting/most-expensive-private-club-hong-kong.html

So you really do mean this isn't for noobs long term. GOT IT. Cool.

Nope nothing like that. Like i said this is a heap of shit on top of shit. And yeah i read the lousy whitepaper and visited the website (which by the way seem as if it was created by a kid) or and the whitepaper, LOL don't get me started. I guess you need 16 ETH really bad.

Dumbass! how about you give me the money and join my own secret society. LOL. 50 - 100k to join in down the line  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin there better be whores from outer space  and cocaine from mars at those gathering.

If you plan to scam, at least be a little creative with it. Thanks for the laughter though.
OK so I think I'm starting to get it now.

Here's something similar that costs $15M to join:
http://www.luxuo.com/motoring/yachting/most-expensive-private-club-hong-kong.html

So you really do mean this isn't for noobs long term. GOT IT. Cool.
copper member
Activity: 27
Where can I see the project team and roadmap?
Secret ICO

....for secret illuminati sex parties, yeah!

SIGN ME UP
Hello
I want to know what the mission and mission vision of your project is

The whitepaper addresses your questions. If you do not understand it, you should probably not be a part of it. As for the accusation you have repeated here on this public forum, which may be considered an insult, it would be wise not to continue.

If you have a specific question about something in the whitepaper, someone will answer you.

LESSON OF THE DAY: READ THE WHITEPAPER https://secretgod.io/assets/secretgodwhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Hello
I want to know what the mission and mission vision of your project is and why so many say your project is a scam. Is this a true scam project?
Reading whitepaper and wondering if someone can explain / describe convocation events. Ritual...or....?

For those interested, we are announcing Twitter contest winners everyday at 3:00 PM UTC. Don't forget you can enter once everyday, and theoretically win everyday. See our Official Bounty Thread for details, or follow us for immediate updates:

https://twitter.com/secretgod_io
OH FUCK. THIS IS A HEAP OF SHIT ON TOP OF SHIT.

Thank you for your feedback! Would you like to join our signature bounty as well, or does Semux still own your heart?

We invite you to read the whitepaper: https://secretgod.io/assets/secretgodwhitepaper.pdf

And thanks for the bump. ;)
Pages:
Jump to: