Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO September 1] ALIS - Japanese Social Media Network - page 13. (Read 47084 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Hi,
Why I can not see ALIS on coinmarketcap.com Huh?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I can't find in the roadmap to what exchange are you trying to be listed?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am human
any news about the ICO  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Project is quite interesting! If it is complete, how much have you raised? And do you have any unsold tokens? If yes, how much tokens are burned unsold?
Activity: 23

Alis how many current supply, and how many total coins? Also how many tokens are being burned and when?
copper member
Activity: 21
Oken will be burn
Activity: 15
Can you please post the total number of tokens today? Thanks

It already says what the supplies are (250,000,000 for ICO total. Unsold tokens will be burned. 500,000,000 is the max first year supply of ALIS tokens) on the post but I will edit it to make the font larger.

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 58
Can you please post the total number of tokens today? Thanks
Any update on listing on exchanges?

Currently, ALIS is listed on CoinExchange and EtherDelta. However, we did not approach those exchanges to have our coin listed there. They did that of their own volition.

We are approaching other exchanges with higher volumes on our own. We will announce it when those listings are formalized.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Any update on listing on exchanges?
ALIS Team,

You guys are unprofessional. The ICO is over for almost 3 days and not a single announcement on this thread.
This itself shows your attitude towards investors.

The ICO dates were on the initial post and now the post has been updated. We are sorry you feel that this slight delay is indicative of a lack of professionalism.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
ALIS Team,

You guys are unprofessional. The ICO is over for almost 3 days and not a single announcement on this thread.
This itself shows your attitude towards investors.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hello, how much money in USD already been raised? Good decision to burn unsold tokens.

As of today - 9/23/2017, ALIS has raised ~12,660 ETH, which is currently valued at a little over $3.5 million, given ETH's current trading price of ~@279

You can follow along with how much has been raised so far on ALIS' website - https://alismedia.jp/

Thanks for your prompt response to this matter. Interesting project.
Hello, how much money in USD already been raised? Good decision to burn unsold tokens.

As of today - 9/23/2017, ALIS has raised ~12,660 ETH, which is currently valued at a little over $3.5 million, given ETH's current trading price of ~@279

You can follow along with how much has been raised so far on ALIS' website - https://alismedia.jp/
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 12
I wanted to ask similar question because title of the ICO making it for limited usage only. Now after seeing the reply I will ask if this was designed only for Japanese community then what was the purpose to start ICO for everyone to invest in that ? Was not good to keep the ICO for Japanese investors only ?

Thanks for your question Smiley
First ALIS will target only Japanese, but will target everyone in the future.
The important thing is that we dare to say we target Japanese first.
We can easily say we target global(most ICO say so), but we think it is difficult to grow up our service if we target everyone in the world.
We have to focus one market to grow up our service rapidly, and it will cause the maximum return to our investors as well.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I wanted to ask similar question because title of the ICO making it for limited usage only. Now after seeing the reply I will ask if this was designed only for Japanese community then what was the purpose to start ICO for everyone to invest in that ? Was not good to keep the ICO for Japanese investors only ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
What Makes ALIS Different?
Pages:
Jump to: