Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 86. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
 Should they want to raise more money, they can have another crowd sale?
Why they haven't put Hard Cap?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am very excited that I can join the ico of finney and srn. It is definitely the most interesting and promising product I have ever seen in crypto market.
Activity: 266
How much to invest ? What is the stox connection?
What's the total supply?
arent you getting sick of answering the same questions over and over again?
We are working with some of the leading exchanges regarding listing SRN, we'll share once relevant, the SRN is not tradable before the crowd sale ends
anyone can tell me about when will Sirin list on an exchange?
Activity: 238
arent you getting sick of answering the same questions over and over again?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a few questions that may be too easy to answer for some or for the Sirin Labs people.

1) As of now, the website shows this: $ 128,441,509 USD and 117,384,637 SRN. Would it be fair to say the current price for 1 SRN = $1.094?
2) The crowdsale will be over in about 10 days, how long after that will SRN be tradeable? I understand you might not have an answer to this, but as a first time investor on an ICO, I would be happy with an estimate, because I have no idea if it takes a day or a year.

Thanks.

Follow up question to 1. Right now: $ 123,614,776 USD / 117,439,857 SRN

How can it go down by $5m? I didn't think anyone could get their money back before the crowdsale is over?

No the calculation is incorrect, read the website for more information. More tokens will be generated at completion of crowdsale.

Thanks for both answers. That does makes sense. I will find out how many tokens will be generated so I can kind of work out the current price.

Do you have any idea bout my second question re: tradeability timing?
Activity: 165
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a few questions that may be too easy to answer for some or for the Sirin Labs people.

1) As of now, the website shows this: $ 128,441,509 USD and 117,384,637 SRN. Would it be fair to say the current price for 1 SRN = $1.094?
2) The crowdsale will be over in about 10 days, how long after that will SRN be tradeable? I understand you might not have an answer to this, but as a first time investor on an ICO, I would be happy with an estimate, because I have no idea if it takes a day or a year.

Thanks.

How can it go down by $5m? I didn't think anyone could get their money back before the crowdsale is over?

No the calculation is incorrect, read the website for more information. More tokens will be generated at completion of crowdsale.
Hello,

Thanks.

The total you see on the website is pegged to the market value of ETH, if price of ETH falls so will the total.
How i can get my money back after ico?

You mean refund policy? You can buy the rate with 1eth: 500 sirin tokens, but generally it is 1 eth: 1000 sirin tokens. The policy is fishy, team can dump to 1eth: 600, so ordinary investors get fucked again. It is fake refund.  Grin

Whether you think the refund policy is valuable or not there is nothing fake or fishy about it. Has no impact on the teams capacity to sell tokens?
Hello,

Thanks.

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

You mean refund policy? You can buy the rate with 1eth: 500 sirin tokens, but generally it is 1 eth: 1000 sirin tokens. The policy is fishy, team can dump to 1eth: 600, so ordinary investors get fucked again. It is fake refund.  Grin
Hello,

Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
What do you mean you want your money back? Is it that you want SIRIN to return the crypto you have invested?

i want my coins back now thank you rage dump :\ meh
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
What do you mean you want your money back? Is it that you want SIRIN to return the crypto you have invested?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
quietly the project are continuing. they don't need more advertising. from the ICO but then everyone is talking about it. it was very good. good luck. I love project teams.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I've said it before and important project that is different. hopefully the investments they use the right way. a very good investment is being made. looking forward to the improvements. Shocked
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Hello

Current price depends on the day you purchase.

there is a rundown of this on the sirin labs website.

eg day 1 contribution would have been 1eth/1000srn
this is decreased daily up untill the 14 day when 1eth/500srn

Hope this helps.
Activity: 210
Can anyone tell me what is the current value of 1 SRN token in $ or eur?
Activity: 189
Pages:
Jump to: