Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 85. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.

Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.

What I do not get is, are you guys working for Sirin or not? "prevent us" would suggest you do, but then even your signature is not SRN related.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
it doesn't give added value to the whole thing. Sirin Labs does gives much more value to the whole project. More Like comparing Apple to Nokia
Activity: 266
How it is possible, to a rise over 140 mil $ ? Crypterium have 38 mil $ and a telegram group with 17,2k? Is it a whales group here?
Activity: 238
I made a transfert from coinbase to the ico, is anybody know what to do to recover the tokens ?
With current low blockchain speeds, how will it be possible for this project to work on the blockhain?
Activity: 224
Forgive my ignorance but only way we can see or interact with our currency is by copying and pasting the address on website to etherwallet right?
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Huge congratulations on crossing the halfway mark.. well done.
Activity: 165
Hi. when will tokens be issued and unlocked
So if not any exchange sites will list the coin, I can only use it to buy the sirin products? Like is there any expectation what the price will look like after crowd sale

We are in conversation with a number of exchanges but cannot report anything concrete yet. SRN will power the SIRIN LABS ecosystem and will be used to purchase SIRIN LAS products and services including use within the the SIRIN OS.
Activity: 165
Hi there. Your project looks very good. Unfortunatelly I had no chance to participate in the ICO due to my own reasons. Hope I will get some tokens for the prediction on the wings platform

The ICO is still ongoing.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Hi there Smiley
I didn't get if Sirin will be PoW or PoS.

Will it be minable?

Thanks
SRN is not a currency but a token, So, It's neither PoW nor PoS. As far as i know SRN tokens will serve only one purpose, Buying Sirin labs products at some discount.
Activity: 112
Activity: 294
Hi there Smiley
I didn't get if Sirin will be PoW or PoS.

Will it be minable?

Thanks
Activity: 57
Should they want to raise more money, they can have another crowd sale?
Why they haven't put Hard Cap?
SRN is not a security but a utility token, SRN tokens will have an immediate use-case after the conclusion of the crowdsale.

Without harsh KYC, sirin labs can't be listing on large exchanges, it is said by etherparty's CEO, so trading on large ones are dream, sorry for the investors are screwed by Moshe. 

What would make you think that they cannot pass the KYC? I am not saying they could, but I am just curious to hear your thoughts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
SRN is not a security but a utility token, SRN tokens will have an immediate use-case after the conclusion of the crowdsale.

Without harsh KYC, sirin labs can't be listing on large exchanges, it is said by etherparty's CEO, so trading on large ones are dream, sorry for the investors are screwed by Moshe. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi. when will tokens be issued and unlocked
So if not any exchange sites will list the coin, I can only use it to buy the sirin products? Like is there any expectation what the price will look like after crowd sale
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Hi there. Your project looks very good. Unfortunatelly I had no chance to participate in the ICO due to my own reasons. Hope I will get some tokens for the prediction on the wings platform

THEY ARE SWITCHING UP TO OBVIOUSLY --->>>>

~!~ETC~!~ EPIC INTERNATIONAL* TOKEN SYSTEM * WALL STREET WOOOOOOFIE====> :-D WEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
The crowdsale is uncapped because we do not want to limit the number of people that are able to purchase SIRIN LABS products. The more that is contributed to the token sale, the more SIRIN LABS devices we are able to produce.
Activity: 308
Activity: 322
what is the srn/eth now for crowdaale and minimim investments?
Can i buy from my wallet spectrocoin?
Pages:
Jump to: