Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 81. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any gifts for such an event? I'm talking about bonuses at sales, for example.
Activity: 336
Hello, What an interesting name is Finney! Where did it come from? Are there any marketing “legends” in this regard? Is there significant sense in it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon! What OS is similar to the project’s OS? Is project’s OS more like iOS or Android?
Merit: 100
Hi there, comrades! I’d like to learn more about the company! Now many companies produce smartphones, including those ones with frills for protecting of information. I somehow can’t find any Sirin Labs’ advantages over them ((Or am I mistaken?

Good day! You’re mistaken at least in the assumption that this company produces only smartphones) SirinLabs combines innovative technologies with attractive design and uncompromising quality. Their priority is advanced technology.

Ok! And what about the most expensive smartphone in the world themed-story? Is it made from any unique material?

)) No, it isn’t, although the materials were rare enough, which also affected its cost. The main point is that Solarin is still considered to be the most secure phone in the world, although it was released in May 2016.

I still can’t understand, does the project create the most secure phones or sells anything greater?

SirinLabs is eager to become the world leader in secure technologies for consumer electronic devices with open source and link the massive market with the economy of blockchain.

Well, now the big goals are clear. Can you already tell how much does the technology of protection add to the cost of the “bare” gadget created by this start-up?
Activity: 294
Hi there, comrades! I’d like to learn more about the company! Now many companies produce smartphones, including those ones with frills for protecting of information. I somehow can’t find any Sirin Labs’ advantages over them ((Or am I mistaken?

Good day! You’re mistaken at least in the assumption that this company produces only smartphones) SirinLabs combines innovative technologies with attractive design and uncompromising quality. Their priority is advanced technology.

Ok! And what about the most expensive smartphone in the world themed-story? Is it made from any unique material?

)) No, it isn’t, although the materials were rare enough, which also affected its cost. The main point is that Solarin is still considered to be the most secure phone in the world, although it was released in May 2016.

I still can’t understand, does the project create the most secure phones or sells anything greater?

SirinLabs is eager to become the world leader in secure technologies for consumer electronic devices with open source and link the massive market with the economy of blockchain.

Activity: 152
Merit: 14
What about security? What technologies do you have?
Most of the technologies especially on security is discussed on the Whitepaper. Feel free to read it here
Maybe you can answer more full?
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
What amount of money has the company already collected for Crowdsale?

You can check yourself in their site https://sirinlabs.com
So far more than 142 million USD is collected. You can still invest in this project. 4+ days left.
Activity: 364
In the description of your project you mentioned the PoW system, which gives a lot of advantages when making transactions. I correctly understood that users in the future can expect the implementation of the PoW system in the platform?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Most of the technologies especially on security is discussed on the Whitepaper. Feel free to read it here
Good afternoon. All of your security measures are very steep. But can it happen that the introduction of new security systems will contribute to the development of new fraudulent practices?
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Activity: 238
i'm interested, when will the token be in exchange?
I cant buy eth first, because i live in Kazakhstan. Can you advise me where i can buy ethereum’s token?
Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.
CoinBase does not work in Kazakhstan but i need to buy ethereum tokens first and only then i can buy SRN
Activity: 224
i'm interested, when will the token be in exchange?
I cant buy eth first, because i live in Kazakhstan. Can you advise me where i can buy ethereum’s token?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
You write that SIRIN OS will include advanced features for the blockbuster. Tell me in more detail about what advanced features are they talking about?
Activity: 252
Greetings. Can you justify your choice of the Android operating system as the basis for your product?
Pages:
Jump to: