Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 83. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Good day! The concept is interesting and, and perhaps, the problem of this project is relevant... And what gadgets are planned to be equipped with this technology? Or does it relate only to smartphones?
And what requirements for smartphone?
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Hi team! We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ico-4321. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

SIA Labs huge pumping now 300 close :-D weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good day! The concept is interesting and, and perhaps, the problem of this project is relevant... And what gadgets are planned to be equipped with this technology? Or does it relate only to smartphones?
Activity: 224
Hello, forum users! Are you planning to cooperate with anyone in order to promote the platform? If so, who can be considered as key partners?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello! I will participate in the coins’ sale, but I’ve heard that it will be rather swift-passing... How many days or weeks will it last?
Hello. There’re different programs for selling coins. There’re different terms and bonuses for them. Take a closer look at the site. They’re described in detail there.
Activity: 196
Hello! I will participate in the coins’ sale, but I’ve heard that it will be rather swift-passing... How many days or weeks will it last?
Activity: 364
Hello! I’ve heard that modern devices are sufficiently protected. Do we really need any other cool super technologies to protect mobile phones and smartphones? After all, there’re already ways of biometric access, passwords everywhere ...
Good afternoon! Existing gadgets are focused on being user-friendly and they’re vulnerable to frauds and cybercrime. If you look through news headlines of recent months, you’ll immediately notice lot’s of massive cyber attacks on the network. That’s Finney project to solve this problem.
Hmm! Do you mean that a smartphone will need another gadget to protect the data? A kind of encoder?
Absolutely not! The proposed solution has no physical “complications” for your gadget, it's software. There will be used an open sourced OS SIRIN. It’s compatible with blockchain-apps.
Do you mean that there will be one more add-on for my smartphone? I'm afraid my “old man” isn’t good enough for so much software((
Most likely you’re wrong. This is a modern OS and if your smartphone runs the current OS adequately, then there won’t be any problems with SIRIN, too. Moreover, you will get secure access to exchanges, encrypted communication and payment for apps.
Very well! I got interested. And what power consumption does new OS have? What’s its appetite for the battery?
Activity: 336
Hello! I’ve heard that modern devices are sufficiently protected. Do we really need any other cool super technologies to protect mobile phones and smartphones? After all, there’re already ways of biometric access, passwords everywhere ...
Good afternoon! Existing gadgets are focused on being user-friendly and they’re vulnerable to frauds and cybercrime. If you look through news headlines of recent months, you’ll immediately notice lot’s of massive cyber attacks on the network. That’s Finney project to solve this problem.
Hmm! Do you mean that a smartphone will need another gadget to protect the data? A kind of encoder?
Absolutely not! The proposed solution has no physical “complications” for your gadget, it's software. There will be used an open sourced OS SIRIN. It’s compatible with blockchain-apps.
Do you mean that there will be one more add-on for my smartphone? I'm afraid my “old man” isn’t good enough for so much software((
Most likely you’re wrong. This is a modern OS and if your smartphone runs the current OS adequately, then there won’t be any problems with SIRIN, too. Moreover, you will get secure access to exchanges, encrypted communication and payment for apps.
Good afternoon! What a promising start-up... What amount of coins is provided for the bounty company? I wonna promote it via my networks.

Go participate! Currently, it is planned to allocate 5% of the emission to the bounty.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon! What a promising start-up... What amount of coins is provided for the bounty company? I wonna promote it via my networks.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Seems very promising. What are your plans for the next years? Thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 54
https://etherscan.io/token/0x006bea43baa3f7a6f765f14f10a1a1b08334ef45?a=0x8684cfec578ee0b4c95c2c34e5612f1bbb8e5ec4

Moshe Hotdog just dumped his another batch of 200k stx, so you guys who joint sirin labs will be dumped again, guys don't be silly, if you invest in sirin labs, he will dump you again.

Not to worried about that to be honest.

If your worried about it just dont invest. stop creating fud.

Are you from sirin labs team, if not why you help them for fool investors?

No i am not from the team.

I am not fooling anyone. Do your own research is my number one rule.

If you invest just based on someones word then you are a fool.

I personally have huge faith in this project and feel that the team is more then capable of pulling it off. They have partnered with some other huge blockchains. They a raising alot of funds.

the idea is massive.

Now im just going to stop replying to you after this one as you have 48 post all of witch a just fudding stox or sirin labs.

ps on a side note. moshe isnt an advisor on sirin labs... he is actually part of the team..

as an advisor you can dump when you want. the team are the only people who have to vest....

LOL, Why I didn't post or you so called "FUD" in other project? BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF MOSHE'S VICTIMS, I believe this project before, but In fact the more I believe them, the more loss I am. I finally realized moshe is just king of scam. I will never trust him again. Sirin labs is another scam project, I will try my best to prevent moshe to fool more investor just like he did it to me before.
Activity: 98
The total supply of SRN tokens will be fixed relative to the number of tokens distributed in the uncapped crowdsale. The number of tokens distributed in the crowdsale will equal 40% of the total supply with the remaining 60% allocated as described in the crowdsale website and whitepaper.
Activity: 95
I see.. how does the conversion work? The srn coin holders would send the token back to sirin lab, and sirin lab would send coins to the eventual wallet?
This issue is still in the investigation phase, we'll share once relevant
I see.. how does the conversion work? The srn coin holders would send the token back to sirin lab, and sirin lab would send coins to the eventual wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: