Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 92. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 103
To all the fuders. the smart contract for the crowdsale has been published on github. go have a look at it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
How your phone runs on blockchain, explain please?

Is it connected to Internet or the PSTN, If it isnt connected to any of them then how this works?

Your white paper is quite confusing and it lacks technical information.

Do not trust this shit team, stox change wp before the ICO without tell the community. I think this shit team will do it again
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Is it connected to Internet or the PSTN, If it isnt connected to any of them then how this works?

It is scam, the WP looks complex but it is vaporware, look stox, moshe hogeg is stox's investor but he dumped his shit load of stox, and said he is not involving in stox.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Cisco Certified Network Professional

This ICO looks a lot like the STOX ICO.

Be careful as they may have sold tokens for much cheaper than the ICO price in the PRE-ICO, the discount could be as high as 50% (I do not have any proof of this and it's just my opinion from my past experience in other ICOs).

Also they may have paid advisors and brand ambassadors with free tokens that might not be vested (the same happened with mayweather who killed the price of STOX just after the ICO by selling his tokens at the market price on liqui).

Then Moshe (or someone having his private keys) sold a lot of STOX tokens recently for a very depressed price.

Please be sure to check what is vested, for how long, who bought what for how much, who got special deals, who got free tokens and if those tokens are vested or not, etc.

cannot agree more, I think your suspect will be proved soon.
Activity: 57
If Moshe doesn't help stox, I think angry stox investors including me will rape this project, don't be fooled by Messi, last time was Mayweather, don't be scammed by them any more.
I know StratisKing and he lost millions in STOX, he is the biggest private holder of STOX tokens. He knows what he is talking about.
Activity: 57
This ICO looks a lot like the STOX ICO.

Be careful as they may have sold tokens for much cheaper than the ICO price in the PRE-ICO, the discount could be as high as 50% (I do not have any proof of this and it's just my opinion from my past experience in other ICOs).

Also they may have paid advisors and brand ambassadors with free tokens that might not be vested (the same happened with mayweather who killed the price of STOX just after the ICO by selling his tokens at the market price on liqui).

Then Moshe (or someone having his private keys) sold a lot of STOX tokens recently for a very depressed price.

Please be sure to check what is vested, for how long, who bought what for how much, who got special deals, who got free tokens and if those tokens are vested or not, etc.

Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?

i am personally not part of the team. but feel very very strongly about this project.

arcording to whitepaper and website phones will be available for preorder after the crowdsale but wont be sent or released till next year. they are offering a 20% discount if you pre order after crowdsale.

You're not part of the team. It just happens that your signature is sirin labs.

What a joke, their token will be worthless like Stox, Sirin labs is a scam since day 1, when you see Moshe Hogeg is founder and CEO, you MUST avoid it.   Wink

Im mot going to condemn the entire team on the possible actions of 1. yes some people got burnt due to whatever it is that may of happened with stox.

i will still be investing as i have faith in the team and believe the product will help with mass adoption.

Activity: 524
Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?

i am personally not part of the team. but feel very very strongly about this project.

arcording to whitepaper and website phones will be available for preorder after the crowdsale but wont be sent or released till next year. they are offering a 20% discount if you pre order after crowdsale.

What a joke, their token will be worthless like Stox, Sirin labs is a scam since day 1, when you see Moshe Hogeg is founder and CEO, you MUST avoid it.   Wink
Activity: 26

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
If Moshe doesn't help stox, I think angry stox investors including me will rape this project, don't be fooled by Messi, last time was Mayweather, don't be scammed by them any more.
So many people complaint with stox scam, moshe hogeg will not get good result because he lied to people. I hope Sirin labs will fail, he promoted his project with celebrity again, look Mayweather's shit stox.   Angry Angry  Refund our ICO money in stox!!
Don't fall into this scam, this scam is developed by ISREAL SCAMMER MOSHE HOGEG, he cheated in stox ICO. But he claimed now has no relation with stox.

true, as stox bagholder, I personally suggest staying away any project related to moshe, He already did horrible things on stox.

Moshe will abandon this sirin labs soon if the price drops, or he dumps on investors with team token. Their stox vesting is fake, these liars lied to inestors.

moshe never sold his holdings in stox. it was one of his partners.

i will ve investing in sirin. i believe in the team and the product.

personally sold stox at a profit. it is always wise to take profit when you can.

if you do shot, you can make profit in every project, If you look at stox price in long run, it fall 20x compare to the highest price with btc. moshe is liar and this is another scam for sure
LOL, sirin labs will fall, what is the minimum fund? I will destroy this project because moshe DOGog is screwing stox, otherwise he pumps stox to ico price, I will keep defaming his project here.

He deserve it, seems lots of people who invest in stox knew how moshe did shit things. I will be with you bro
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
LOL, sirin labs will fall, what is the minimum fund? I will destroy this project because moshe DOGog is screwing stox, otherwise he pumps stox to ico price, I will keep defaming his project here.
its pretty easy for another person to hold amount in a wallet with someone else. i do it with a few of my friends.

I am not lying i am going on the information and research i have done.

Don't fall into this scam, this scam is developed by ISREAL SCAMMER MOSHE HOGEG, he cheated in stox ICO. But he claimed now has no relation with stox.

true, as stox bagholder, I personally suggest staying away any project related to moshe, He already did horrible things on stox.

Moshe will abandon this sirin labs soon if the price drops, or he dumps on investors with team token. Their stox vesting is fake, these liars lied to inestors.

personally sold stox at a profit. it is always wise to take profit when you can.

You lied, moshe told people it is his private wallet, how can his partner told through his private wallet? Sirin labs will be another scam, let us boycott this shit.

Activity: 728

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
for the past 4 weeks I published reports, but did not received any stakes. Bounty Manager is not responding. It is written that should be "Reward - Per week". Bounty program is still ongoing?

ZORK, please provide a link to your bounty username so i can pass on to the bounty manager and check your status.
Pages:
Jump to: