Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 93. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Don't fall into this scam, this scam is developed by ISREAL SCAMMER MOSHE HOGEG, he cheated in stox ICO. But he claimed now has no relation with stox.

true, as stox bagholder, I personally suggest staying away any project related to moshe, He already did horrible things on stox.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
bounty is in bankor i have not used it before so how to check anything ,is there any spreedsheet?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi guys

I've read the whole thread and I have some questions left please:

1. Is it trying to be a brand new OS? Competing with Android and iOS
2. Is there any partnership with Google?

Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Don't fall into this scam, this scam is developed by ISREAL SCAMMER MOSHE HOGEG, he cheated in stox ICO. But he claimed now has no relation with stox.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
for the past 4 weeks I published reports, but did not received any stakes. Bounty Manager is not responding. It is written that should be "Reward - Per week". Bounty program is still ongoing?
nice project my friend actually. but they wrong their promises. if you want a pm or do you have to throw the telegram? hopefully you will receive the bounty.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1487
Merit: 1008
for the past 4 weeks I published reports, but did not received any stakes. Bounty Manager is not responding. It is written that should be "Reward - Per week". Bounty program is still ongoing?
Activity: 26
The stox scammers returned to take more victims. Now with messi instead of maywether. At least stox has a logical idea. This hardware shit is lame, not to talk about the android custom rom. Poor investors
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?

i am personally not part of the team. but feel very very strongly about this project.

arcording to whitepaper and website phones will be available for preorder after the crowdsale but wont be sent or released till next year. they are offering a 20% discount if you pre order after crowdsale.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?
Activity: 14
I will invest a small amount. I wish I could buy three units with an investment of $ 1000.
Activity: 1
Hello everybody
can 12/12/2017 I can buy IOC by Bitcoin directly
Activity: 165
Tell me please what is the reporting day in the social bounty? Hi!

The day you join join the bounty campaign is your reporting day.
Activity: 896
Merit: 519
New announcement:
We are proud to announce LEO MESSI as SIRIN LABS' Global Brand Ambassador
The one and only, the GREATEST footballer on the planet, LEO MESSI, has joined SIRIN LABS as our official Global Brand Ambassador.
Welcome to the family LEO, let's kick some goals together and bring Blockchain technology to the mass market in a friendly and secure way 

The SIRIN LABS crowdsale is only 5 days away, beginning on the 12.12.17 at 12:00 PM GMT.

https://www.facebook.com/leomessi/photos/a.301943896491878.81719.176063032413299/2059993180686932/?type=3&theater

https://twitter.com/SIRINLABS/status/938787269712007168

Activity: 29
Is that some kind of "let us mine using your device and paying you for that" ?
it good to see some websites putting info about sirin up
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Tell me please what is the reporting day in the social bounty? Hi!
Activity: 165
Some pretty cool partnerships already in the mix.

will sirin labs have a list of Dapps they will be releasing with the phone on launch at all?

Great question, we will have more information on this closer to the release date, Status is just the beginning. A reminder that because the OS is based off android you will be able to us all Google Play apps too.
Some pretty cool partnerships already in the mix.

will sirin labs have a list of Dapps they will be releasing with the phone on launch at all?
Activity: 8
Have you heard about our partnership with Status.im?
take a look here: http://techpp.com/2017/12/04/finney-blockchain-ethereum/

Pages:
Jump to: