Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 95. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
Hi Nipponbit, we agree that the site is a bit heavy and are looking to simplify it but we think the overall design is great. We have some of the best global UX designers that will be working on our OS, the interface will be incredible. We have already created the SOLARIN which has and excellent user interface and physical design. We are writing new code from scratch. Join our telegram here: https://t.me/sirinlabs and feel free to ask our Devs any technical questions.

The graphic design of sites is not bad, but usability is poor, in my opinion.
Especially SOLARIN site is very hard to use, it's hard to find how to bye the phone, see its specs, etc.
SOLARIN is based on Android 6.0, so you didnt invent new UI for it, probably.
Ok, I'll join your group, thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm coming hard at me on your web page. maybe my internet is slow, but on other sites no problem.

we can now all participate in the campaign Bounty, active? what is projects limit hardcap?
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
It's a nice idea of blockchain phone. I wish you success but not sure about your designers competence.

Cos both of your sites are really awful, overloaded with useless 3D-effect, with poor usability...
I'm sorry to tell it, but it seems like this sites were made by some crazy marketologs from 90th not by engineers...

As I can understand you are planning to design new OS and compete with Google and Microsoft.
Will your OS be the same heavy and oldfashion styled like your site?

I hope not, but will you provide more info about future smartphone OS?

Will it be based on linux core or you are writing completely new code from scrath?
Have some alfa or beta version already? Some screenshots?

Very interested in more techical details...

Hi Nipponbit, we agree that the site is a bit heavy and are looking to simplify it but we think the overall design is great. We have some of the best global UX designers that will be working on our OS, the interface will be incredible. We have already created the SOLARIN which has and excellent user interface and physical design. We are writing new code from scratch. Join our telegram here: https://t.me/sirinlabs and feel free to ask our Devs any technical questions.

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
It's a nice idea of blockchain phone. I wish you success but not sure about your designers competence.

Cos both of your sites are really awful, overloaded with useless 3D-effect, with poor usability...
I'm sorry to tell it, but it seems like this sites were made by some crazy marketologs from 90th not by engineers...

As I can understand you are planning to design new OS and compete with Google and Microsoft.
Will your OS be the same heavy and oldfashion styled like your site?

I hope not, but will you provide more info about future smartphone OS?

Will it be based on linux core or you are writing completely new code from scrath?
Have some alfa or beta version already? Some screenshots?

Very interested in more techical details...
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Sirin Labs is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/sirin-labs/
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Scam alert, the founder of this project also advisor to another project called STOX. STOX has done a lots of shady things to cheat the community. They change their WP, the vested address is joke, they keep break their promise, and the mod on the telegram is also terrible, they are not allowing people to speak negative things otherwise you will be kick out. The price is also fall down to 70% compare to the ICO price.

At meantime, the company lays off a third of its staff at beginning of this year source:https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/15/14934140/sirin-labs-solarin-ends-production-smartphone.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

this is just rookie talking. the performance of stox is another issue. stox is not a scam project and probably this is a legit project also..they are both projects asociated with bancor platform and will probably boom at some point.
Chipin has published a review of the SIRIN LABS Blockchain smartphone and our upcoming Crowdsale on the 12.12.17 at 12:00PM GMT.

Read the review here - https://www.chipin.com/finney-sirin-labs-ico-blockchain-smartphone/
I heard you guys have already collected $25MM in private sale, Is it true? Would be nice if there was an update regarding how private sale went.  Smiley

We have achieved the soft cap of $25M in our pre-sale, it was announced in our Telegram group, please join for regular updates - https://t.me/sirinlabs
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I heard you guys have already collected $25MM in private sale, Is it true? Would be nice if there was an update regarding how private sale went.  Smiley
Don't you think it's about time to post an actual ICO announcement since this thread is a pre-ICO thread?

You are very right. Given we have announced the crowdsale date we ought to have changed it. Now it has been changed. Thanks!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Don't you think it's about time to post an actual ICO announcement since this thread is a pre-ICO thread?
SIRIN LABS is #1 on Guiding Tech's list of 'future smartphones' that are shaping the industry through #disruptive innovation. Check out the article here - https://www.guidingtech.com/future-smartphones-put-iphone-x-to-shame/
Thanks for the positive feedback  Smiley you guys should join our new bounty program! We are using a very intuitive and easy to use Bounty platform and the rewards are high.

Check it out here - https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a01731a41bab50001fc8c25
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Scam alert, the founder of this project also advisor to another project called STOX. STOX has done a lots of shady things to cheat the community. They change their WP, the vested address is joke, they keep break their promise, and the mod on the telegram is also terrible, they are not allowing people to speak negative things otherwise you will be kick out. The price is also fall down to 70% compare to the ICO price.

At meantime, the company lays off a third of its staff at beginning of this year source:https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/15/14934140/sirin-labs-solarin-ends-production-smartphone.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

Hi Tartu, i noticed this is your first post, did you set up an account only to bash our project? This is a shame. It is unfortunate that you have had a negative experience with Stox, i actually think they are a company with lots of potential but that is not the point. The point is that it makes no sense to judge SIRIN LABS on the basis of that experience. SIRIN LABS is a company of 40 full time expert staff, you should check out their linked in profiles available from our website (www.sirinlabs.com). We have one of the strongest teams in crypto the crypto/blockchain space with industry expert advisors and established partners who have all put there name on the line to back our project.

If you read our whitepaper and understand our value proposition i am sure you feel differently about the project. We are a hard working team of cyber security experts, electronic engineers, marketing experts, blockchain developers and more, trying to connect the mass market to the blockchain economy through an everyday blockchain smartphone.

Read and understand more about our project before trashing it.

Scram or not, time will tell the truth. my post just letting people aware the possible consequence based my personal experience. I am not participate this ICO anyway.

Many people have been disappointed by their token sale investments. It is often hard to tell the good projects from the bad. What's more, sometimes the token price for solid projects goes down and the token price for scammy projects goes up!

SIRIN LABS is a very real company, with an experienced team and expert advisors that has already delivered a highly secure
smartphone. We believe we are one of the most genuine companies in the Blockchain space and our token is backed by a real product and multiple use cases. Cheers
Yes, the team is really hard working and quality. production-oriented projects that support always given.
the partner relationship is very important. bancor important project. good luck.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

Hi Tartu, i noticed this is your first post, did you set up an account only to bash our project? This is a shame. It is unfortunate that you have had a negative experience with Stox, i actually think they are a company with lots of potential but that is not the point. The point is that it makes no sense to judge SIRIN LABS on the basis of that experience. SIRIN LABS is a company of 40 full time expert staff, you should check out their linked in profiles available from our website (www.sirinlabs.com). We have one of the strongest teams in crypto the crypto/blockchain space with industry expert advisors and established partners who have all put there name on the line to back our project.

If you read our whitepaper and understand our value proposition i am sure you feel differently about the project. We are a hard working team of cyber security experts, electronic engineers, marketing experts, blockchain developers and more, trying to connect the mass market to the blockchain economy through an everyday blockchain smartphone.

Scram or not, time will tell the truth. my post just letting people aware the possible consequence based my personal experience. I am not participate this ICO anyway.

Many people have been disappointed by their token sale investments. It is often hard to tell the good projects from the bad. What's more, sometimes the token price for solid projects goes down and the token price for scammy projects goes up!

SIRIN LABS is a very real company, with an experienced team and expert advisors that has already delivered a highly secure
smartphone. We believe we are one of the most genuine companies in the Blockchain space and our token is backed by a real product and multiple use cases. Cheers
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it's really a very different project. bancor to use the platform for campaigns Bounty is very nice.
production will do for what is interesting. traders will present the first products produced?

good luck. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
for the first time an electronic producer, I saw the project. I support and I'll follow. I love different and interesting projects.

phone and computer very good idea. in the next block chain technology. Cheesy

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: