Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 94. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
what is total token?

I guess it has not yet been defined. but if you do a little calculation.

SRN/ETH= 1000 SRN in 24 hours

hard cap: 75 million dolar.

Roughly 161,290 ETH or 161,290,322 SRN tokens. Very promising token since the team has already made a working Android phone as first product.
that phone really was produced? this promising news. if the current campaign ends I will join immediately. the team is very strong and exciting project.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
what is total token?

The total supply of SRN tokens will be fixed relative to the number of tokens issued during the crowdsale.  The number of tokens distributed in the crowdsale will equal 40% of the total supply with the remaining 60% allocated as described in the crowdsale website and whitepaper.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
what is total token?

Roughly 161,290 ETH or 161,290,322 SRN tokens. Very promising token since the team has already made a working Android phone as first product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
what is total token?

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
what is total token?
Follow the link for a guide on how to contribute to the SIRIN LABS Crowdsale on 12.12.17

https://sirinlabs.com/media/crowdsale_user_guide.pdf

Thank You. Excited for this project

Thanks for the support. Great to have you on board, you can join our Telegram channel here - https://t.me/sirinlabs and ask any questions  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Follow the link for a guide on how to contribute to the SIRIN LABS Crowdsale on 12.12.17

Thank You. Excited for this project

Stox and this are completely unrelated project.s

also stox is not a scam... so stop spreading fud

Yes I know they are different project. But both project related to moshe, moshe he is the advisor of Stox project, but also he is leading the sirin labs. If you look at how moshe done with stox project, it is a way to reflect this porject as well. I post my personal experience and you decide whether to invest or not.

Please stop spreading FUD on this thread, Moshe is also a great leader and pioneer in the crypto community.

all 8 of the users posts are fuding on either sirin labs or stox. seems like a bitter bitter person to me.

If you invest more than 100 eth and lose 80% of it. You know how it is feeling.

It's fine if you are disappointed about Stox and it sounds very frustrating but please refrain from spreading your fud here. Cheers
Activity: 54

Yes I know they are different project. But both project related to moshe, moshe he is the advisor of Stox project, but also he is leading the sirin labs. If you look at how moshe done with stox project, it is a way to reflect this porject as well. I post my personal experience and you decide whether to invest or not.

Please stop spreading FUD on this thread, Moshe is also a great leader and pioneer in the crypto community.

all 8 of the users posts are fuding on either sirin labs or stox. seems like a bitter bitter person to me.

If you invest more than 100 eth and lose 80% of it. You know how it is feeling.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103

I invested in stox and took profit. its always smart to take profit.

Only invest what you a willing to loose after all.

i will be investing and have alot of faith in this team.

Scam alert, the founder of this project also advisor to another project called STOX. STOX has done a lots of shady things to cheat the community. They change their WP, the vested address is joke, they keep break their promise, and the mod on the telegram is also terrible, they are not allowing people to speak negative things otherwise you will be kick out. The price is also fall down to 70% compare to the ICO price.

At meantime, the company lays off a third of its staff at beginning of this year source:https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/15/14934140/sirin-labs-solarin-ends-production-smartphone.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

this is just rookie talking. the performance of stox is another issue. stox is not a scam project and probably this is a legit project also..they are both projects asociated with bancor platform and will probably boom at some point.
Second warning guys,

as a stox bagholder, I already see how moshe done as an advisor. He as an advisor sold huge amount of stx three days ago, ironnically he said he shocked when people sell stx at such low price about two month ago, however he sold stx at even lower price. He keep break promise to the Stox community and deny the words he said before. The Stox community has struggle a lot and many people lost trust. please double think before join his ICO.

Image Proof

https://imgur.com/a/e8Aso
Its great to see a team that is extreamly active and answering questions so quickly.

i have been in the chat and the team never shys away from questions.

very excited to watch this project grow and look forward to seeing it go very very far.

Thanks Crypto Peasant, love to have your support. Feel free to ask any questions here too!
Its great to see a team that is extreamly active and answering questions so quickly.

i have been in the chat and the team never shys away from questions.

very excited to watch this project grow and look forward to seeing it go very very far.
I'm coming hard at me on your web page. maybe my internet is slow, but on other sites no problem.

we can now all participate in the campaign Bounty, active? what is projects limit hardcap?

Hi Yokosan, bounty campaign is live here - https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a01731a41bab50001fc8c25

The crowdsale is uncapped.
Pages:
Jump to: