Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT - page 6. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Greetings thread. As far as I understand, due to high performance and workload miners always heat up. And I read of special Papa Carlo liquid cooling system, however I don't fully understand why it is more efficient. I mean there are other types of cooling approaches, let's say, traditional ventilating one or air cooling. Why liquid?

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink
Is there a prototype for your product? or is it still just a concept and design? to maximize marketing, I think you need to have a prototype of your product, so that what you convey is really well proven
If I am not mistaken, they do have the prototype of the miner which was developed by Buratino Blockchain Solutions company.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Greetings thread. As far as I understand, due to high performance and workload miners always heat up. And I read of special Papa Carlo liquid cooling system, however I don't fully understand why it is more efficient. I mean there are other types of cooling approaches, let's say, traditional ventilating one or air cooling. Why liquid?

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink
Is there a prototype for your product? or is it still just a concept and design? to maximize marketing, I think you need to have a prototype of your product, so that what you convey is really well proven
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink

Sounds good, I love the technological part so far. Thank you very much for your help

Always happy to help, have a great day
Activity: 135
Merit: 0

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink

Sounds good, I love the technological part so far. Thank you very much for your help

Good morning everyone. I am interested in how has the team come to the idea of developing own miner? Is it about performance? Anyone aware?

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable

Is mining unprofitable now? I mean with other devices, for example

Well, it depends. I mean in some cases mining was unprofitable, as electricity and power cost more thank currencies produced. But with Buratino's Papa Carlo miner, due to its efficiency and characteristics, mining becomes profitable  Wink

do they have official stats that can prove that their miner is really profitable? if you are not a holder of BUR tokens, is it possible to purchase the Papa Carlo miner? and where did they get that label? haven't heard such kind of miner before.

They have all the information available in their White Paper, just proceed to their website and you will find it there Wink A lot of useful information + all the statistics, characteristics and much more
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Good morning everyone. I am interested in how has the team come to the idea of developing own miner? Is it about performance? Anyone aware?

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable

Well, it depends. I mean in some cases mining was unprofitable, as electricity and power cost more thank currencies produced. But with Buratino's Papa Carlo miner, due to its efficiency and characteristics, mining becomes profitable  Wink

do they have official stats that can prove that their miner is really profitable? if you are not a holder of BUR tokens, is it possible to purchase the Papa Carlo miner? and where did they get that label? haven't heard such kind of miner before.
Activity: 146

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable

Well, it depends. I mean in some cases mining was unprofitable, as electricity and power cost more thank currencies produced. But with Buratino's Papa Carlo miner, due to its efficiency and characteristics, mining becomes profitable  Wink

Sounds good, thank you
Activity: 145

Activity: 145

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable
Activity: 224
Hey guys. I am pretty impressed by Papa Carlo miner, but the question is - why have they decided to go for own miner, not just making existing one better?

Hmm, interesting question. Well, just redefining the existing miner is pretty the same as just creating a new one, i believe. Because Papa Carlo is an absolutely new and much more advanced product, built unique from the beginning. And existing miners have many problems, like impossibility of partial modification, loud noise, low maintainability etc

Makes sense, so they worked all this out in their miner?

Yep, everything is built with new standards in their miner Smiley just check the website to understand the difference  Roll Eyes

Thanks, will do! Enjoy your day Smiley
Hey guys. I am pretty impressed by Papa Carlo miner, but the question is - why have they decided to go for own miner, not just making existing one better?

Hmm, interesting question. Well, just redefining the existing miner is pretty the same as just creating a new one, i believe. Because Papa Carlo is an absolutely new and much more advanced product, built unique from the beginning. And existing miners have many problems, like impossibility of partial modification, loud noise, low maintainability etc

Yep, everything is built with new standards in their miner Smiley just check the website to understand the difference  Roll Eyes

Greetings everyone. I have just examined this thread and it looks like I need to seriously consider adding BUR to my portfolio. But how much is one toke now?

Hello sir. I have bought today for 0.1 USD. And there is a 1% active bonus, so good time to purchase  Smiley

Sounds good, is ETH accepted? Or I will need to convert into BTC to invest?

They accept many currencies, so no worries. As far as I know, at least ETH, BTC, ETC, ZEC and BCH are accepted  Wink

Amazing! Ok, thanks a lot for your help Smiley
Greetings everyone. I have just examined this thread and it looks like I need to seriously consider adding BUR to my portfolio. But how much is one toke now?

Hello sir. I have bought today for 0.1 USD. And there is a 1% active bonus, so good time to purchase  Smiley

Sounds good, is ETH accepted? Or I will need to convert into BTC to invest?

They accept many currencies, so no worries. As far as I know, at least ETH, BTC, ETC, ZEC and BCH are accepted  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: