Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT - page 8. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Good afternoon everyone, doing great tonight? I just read more about your Papa Carlo and interested to know more! How are you different from already existing solutions?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
BuratinoBS project seems to be successful since it already reached its softcap. It is also advantage for this project to have a genuine and experienced team. Their KYC already passed in ICOBENCH and that's an additional bonus. Good thing you have already working product for early adopters in the market.
Activity: 215
Dear friends! 🙋‍♂️ We received a lot of requests to reduce the amount of minimal payment!
 So, we did that!💪

🔥Now, the minimal payment is
ONLY $10!🔥

The second round of tokensale is in high gear!
Don't miss this chance, come on!

Hurry up to take part in! 👉 buratino.io
"Buratino Blockchain Solutions + LeadRex!"
Dear friends 🙋🏼‍♀️! We has signed a new cooperation agreement! Read about it now! Come on!

➡️https://link.medium.com/8nR2g4YtKS
What will be usage of token inside the ecosystem except it will be accepted for payments for various products. I have read one third of the tokens collected via purchasing of products will be burnt that's good. What I get as holders of BUR directly except increase in its value on the exchanges. Speaking straight will there will be profit sharing kind thing or not ?

Good day, yes, for BUR tokens you can buy a miner Papa Carlo and a hardware wallet Trezor Mini, as well as other products of our company in the future. Appropriately, the more products we release and the fewer tokens on the market, the more expensive the token should be.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What will be usage of token inside the ecosystem except it will be accepted for payments for various products. I have read one third of the tokens collected via purchasing of products will be burnt that's good. What I get as holders of BUR directly except increase in its value on the exchanges. Speaking straight will there will be profit sharing kind thing or not ?
Hi,  guys! 🙋‍♂️We want you to know another good news! ICO Tracker "Found ICO" assessed Buratino BlockChain Solutions with 🔥high rates🔥.

We are glad to get high rates. And we are keep working on our project. Stay tuned to get the latest news!

Check it here ➡️https://foundico.com/ru/ico/buratinobs.html
Do you have a finished product, a prototype or you are still working on it? I checked your one pager, and it seems to beat the state of the art chips with regard to several parameters. The only thing I don't understand is the ICO. Why exactly are you raising money, for manufacturing on large scale or something else?

Good afternoon, we are raising money to start the production of the chip according to our architecture, which is currently the best on the market
Mining has become nightmare for many small and medium leveled miners currently. It will not last longer this situation but it has affected large number of miners even bigger didn't escape. A well thought and planned mining system can prevent miners in case of future's bearish cycle of this type.

We have developed a new generation miner that can mine not only on two algorithms, but also uses the core Cortex M4. Which makes it possible to use the miner not only for mining cryptocurrency, but also for other calculations, which will help solve this problem.
Question You have developed a high-performance liquid-cooled mining system. And what is the energy efficiency of your system? What is the savings?
Hello, energy efficiency is 0,065 J/Gh
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Mining has become nightmare for many small and medium leveled miners currently. It will not last longer this situation but it has affected large number of miners even bigger didn't escape. A well thought and planned mining system can prevent miners in case of future's bearish cycle of this type.
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Question You have developed a high-performance liquid-cooled mining system. And what is the energy efficiency of your system? What is the savings?
Now I came to know that fund raising is running for months and little time ago soft cap was achieved. There is still lot of time till it reaches to finishing time limit and seeing the project can be expected more money making way into it. A total of 43 millions BUT tokens were sold out till today, approximately. I was expecting more good figures of raised money but this is situation.

Good afternoon, we are working hard to improve the situation. But the crypt market does not show the opposite ((
Activity: 826
Now I came to know that fund raising is running for months and little time ago soft cap was achieved. There is still lot of time till it reaches to finishing time limit and seeing the project can be expected more money making way into it. A total of 43 millions BUT tokens were sold out till today, approximately. I was expecting more good figures of raised money but this is situation.
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 72.31 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of BuratinoBS (BUR).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Thanks))
Activity: 43
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 72.31 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of BuratinoBS (BUR).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
is the bounty for BuratinoBS still going on? I really miss if there are good projects like this,
softcaps have also been achieved. I really appreciate that, congratulations

Hello,
Yes, the bounty company will last until 01/31/2019
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
is the bounty for BuratinoBS still going on? I really miss if there are good projects like this,
softcaps have also been achieved. I really appreciate that, congratulations
Activity: 13
Do you have a finished product, a prototype or you are still working on it? I checked your one pager, and it seems to beat the state of the art chips with regard to several parameters. The only thing I don't understand is the ICO. Why exactly are you raising money, for manufacturing on large scale or something else?
🔝“PapaCarlo — is the first upgradable miner!” Want to know more? So, hurry  up to read! Follow the link, come on!👇🏼
https://link.medium.com/z4BWZeL3yS
Pages:
Jump to: