Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT - page 9. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 0
Dear friends! 🙋‍♂️ We received a lot of requests to reduce the amount of minimal payment!
 So, we did that!💪

🔥Now, the minimal payment is
ONLY $10!🔥

The second round of tokensale is in high gear!
Don't miss this chance, come on!

Hurry up to take part in! 👉 buratino.io

https://twitter.com/BlockBuratino

https://t.me/buratino_eng_chat
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Papa Carlo, Buratino, Kresks Peks Feks, Gold Tree and so on? Why did you take this name?

No))). This is a heavy flamethrower system. Is in service with the Russian army. Our miner can also burn, but only energy.
Hi.
Activity: 595
Merit: 104
Wow This is something new. I'm right?
Very interesting project. Upgrading miner ... Sounds good! On the old miner fit new schemes? And they can be bought at any time?

Yes. You understood correctly. You can buy a chip line in the project’s store and make your miner more powerful. It seems to me that this is an excellent money saving!

At the same time, the miner and other equipment can be paid for with the BUR token! The project team is also developing a cold wallet for storing cryptocurrencies.
When can I buy your miner? When do you plan to start production of equipment? I see that this is a Russian team. And so I have some distrust. If I buy your token then will I have to wait a long time to buy a miner? Will it happen this year or later? Will I be able to buy a miner for USD or RUB? Maybe ETH? The product is interesting to me. And I want more information.

Hey! Miner you can buy only for the token BUR. And other equipment too. The BUR Token is part of the project's ecosystem.
The project plans to release the first batch of miners in late spring. The project has a very strong team! And they have a finished product! They also produce cold wallets. https://trezormini.io/ru/
Papa Carlo, Buratino, Kresks Peks Feks, Gold Tree and so on? Why did you take this name?

The name is not taken from a fairy tale. And from the Russian military industry TOS-1 Buratino
You can read more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOS-1
Very interesting project. Upgrading miner ... Sounds good! On the old miner fit new schemes? And they can be bought at any time?

Thank you for your opinion)
Yes, you can upgrade the miner in any time) everything will be on sale
Activity: 160

Yes. You understood correctly. You can buy a chip line in the project’s store and make your miner more powerful. It seems to me that this is an excellent money saving!

At the same time, the miner and other equipment can be paid for with the BUR token! The project team is also developing a cold wallet for storing cryptocurrencies.
When can I buy your miner? When do you plan to start production of equipment? I see that this is a Russian team. And so I have some distrust. If I buy your token then will I have to wait a long time to buy a miner? Will it happen this year or later? Will I be able to buy a miner for USD or RUB? Maybe ETH? The product is interesting to me. And I want more information.

No))). This is a heavy flamethrower system. Is in service with the Russian army. Our miner can also burn, but only energy.

Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Activity: 160
Pages:
Jump to: