Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT - page 7. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Greetings everyone. I have just examined this thread and it looks like I need to seriously consider adding BUR to my portfolio. But how much is one toke now?

Hello sir. I have bought today for 0.1 USD. And there is a 1% active bonus, so good time to purchase  Smiley

Sounds good, is ETH accepted? Or I will need to convert into BTC to invest?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Greetings everyone. I have just examined this thread and it looks like I need to seriously consider adding BUR to my portfolio. But how much is one toke now?

Hello sir. I have bought today for 0.1 USD. And there is a 1% active bonus, so good time to purchase  Smiley
Activity: 135
Activity: 125
Hello everyone and Happy New Year. What makes Buratino different from other miners? Anyone aware?

Hey there. Well, as far as I understand, there are many great points that make Buratino's solution unique and advanced. For example, they are coming with the water cooling system. And also Papa Carlo allows to raise any crypto-currencies on the algorithms such as SHA-256 and SCRYP  Wink These are just a few points from many

Sounds good. But as far as I know it is impossible to mine different Cryptos with 1 device, you should be mixing everything up

It was impossible, I believe. I haven't met any miners that can do that, but Papa Carlo of Buratino can Smiley And more to just making it all possible, their product is super efficient, check the specifications on their website..

Wow, sounds amazing. Looks like I have to have a closer look at the project, thanks a lot
Activity: 182
Hello everyone and Happy New Year. What makes Buratino different from other miners? Anyone aware?

Hey there. Well, as far as I understand, there are many great points that make Buratino's solution unique and advanced. For example, they are coming with the water cooling system. And also Papa Carlo allows to raise any crypto-currencies on the algorithms such as SHA-256 and SCRYP  Wink These are just a few points from many

Sounds good. But as far as I know it is impossible to mine different Cryptos with 1 device, you should be mixing everything up

It was impossible, I believe. I haven't met any miners that can do that, but Papa Carlo of Buratino can Smiley And more to just making it all possible, their product is super efficient, check the specifications on their website..

Activity: 182

Activity: 215
Hi, guys! 🙋‍♂️
Haven't seen our multi-miner yet?
It's not a problem! It is very detailed video about small, cost-effective and silent mining farm. Please follow the link and enjoy the video.
Here is a link on YouTube ⬇️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXhmqjQMdSM&t=110s
Hi mates! Have you reach your softcap?? Congrats to all Buratino Team then  Shocked Shocked

I imagine that one of the main problems is the energy that you need to support the whole system. From my ignorance. Do you use renewable energies?

Thanks!

Thank you for your opinion)
Yes, we have this opportunity.
Activity: 7
Hi mates! Have you reach your softcap?? Congrats to all Buratino Team then  Shocked Shocked

I imagine that one of the main problems is the energy that you need to support the whole system. From my ignorance. Do you use renewable energies?

Thanks!
I like the name of the project already! Will closely follow you

Thanks)
Activity: 4
I like the name of the project already! Will closely follow you
BuratinoBS project seems to be successful since it already reached its softcap. It is also advantage for this project to have a genuine and experienced team. Their KYC already passed in ICOBENCH and that's an additional bonus. Good thing you have already working product for early adopters in the market.

Buratino's income is very much, 39 million BUR have been sold, and clearly the softcap has been achieved,
I am feel sorry I cannot join in the Buratino bounty

We are always glad to see you among our ranks.)))
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
BuratinoBS project seems to be successful since it already reached its softcap. It is also advantage for this project to have a genuine and experienced team. Their KYC already passed in ICOBENCH and that's an additional bonus. Good thing you have already working product for early adopters in the market.

Buratino's income is very much, 39 million BUR have been sold, and clearly the softcap has been achieved,
I am feel sorry I cannot join in the Buratino bounty
Good afternoon everyone, doing great tonight? I just read more about your Papa Carlo and interested to know more! How are you different from already existing solutions?

Hey Jack, well, there are many different key benefits in their miner and many features that will be available only in Papa Carlo. For example, they support multicurrency  Wink Have you met it anywhere else?

Wow, do they? That's impressing. I mean I thought it is impossible.. But anyway that should require a significant amount of energy...

It usually does, but Papa Carlo is different for being kinda super efficient! Have you seen the parameters? Energy efficiency rate is only 0,065 J/Gh, it is the lowest on the market! More to this, a standard 12 V voltage and 1,7-1,8 kWt capacity  Wink Do you feel the difference?

Incredible, I cannot even believe that.. Looks like the future has arrived

Thanks
Activity: 122
Good afternoon everyone, doing great tonight? I just read more about your Papa Carlo and interested to know more! How are you different from already existing solutions?

Hey Jack, well, there are many different key benefits in their miner and many features that will be available only in Papa Carlo. For example, they support multicurrency  Wink Have you met it anywhere else?

Wow, do they? That's impressing. I mean I thought it is impossible.. But anyway that should require a significant amount of energy...

It usually does, but Papa Carlo is different for being kinda super efficient! Have you seen the parameters? Energy efficiency rate is only 0,065 J/Gh, it is the lowest on the market! More to this, a standard 12 V voltage and 1,7-1,8 kWt capacity  Wink Do you feel the difference?

Incredible, I cannot even believe that.. Looks like the future has arrived

Activity: 122

Pages:
Jump to: