Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 14. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be given to the project team?
Activity: 378
Can you tell me about the results of this meeting? https://twitter.com/sonder_vision/status/995610006409097216 . What are the potential customers interested in?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What is the best site to follow the project? The media hasn’t much information yet. And I don't see any current news on the website.
Activity: 462
What was the main task for the developers when they started creating the Sonder platform? As far as I can tell, it turns out to be quite a convenient, concise and "easy" solution.
The main task of the project is to create a convenient and efficient payment service for online stores, business, but intended for cryptocurrencies. The main advantages that you pointed out are true.
the others don’t give such opportunities, do they?
currently, there are no competitive projects with similar functions

the developers came up with the idea of the Sonder project when they found the lack of a full-fledged possibility of paying with crypto-currencies for services or goods on the Internet
can Sonder be compared to something famous? I'm not very good at cryptocurrencies
the similar functions are performed by the SDK Mastercard

the Sonder project will perform the same functions, but for crypto-currencies

Sonder creates ideal conditions for stores, so they can rapidly expand the potential audience
that’s very convenient!

I have Mastercard, by the way

and will it be possible to connect these traditional bank cards with Sonder?
There are more competitiors in crypto about payment platforms. They should try to show something different to highlight.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
the only benefit for a seller or a store from using the project is that they get additional customers that are using crypt instead of fiat, right?
Merit: 101
What intermediaries can Sonder eliminate in its work? 

the decentralization usually makes things easier

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
What was the main task for the developers when they started creating the Sonder platform? As far as I can tell, it turns out to be quite a convenient, concise and "easy" solution.
The main task of the project is to create a convenient and efficient payment service for online stores, business, but intended for cryptocurrencies. The main advantages that you pointed out are true.

the developers came up with the idea of the Sonder project when they found the lack of a full-fledged possibility of paying with crypto-currencies for services or goods on the Internet
can Sonder be compared to something famous? I'm not very good at cryptocurrencies

Sonder creates ideal conditions for stores, so they can rapidly expand the potential audience
that’s very convenient!

I have Mastercard, by the way

and will it be possible to connect these traditional bank cards with Sonder?
Activity: 210

Activity: 13
what are the forecasts of growth of income and number of clients for the following 2-3 years?   
Activity: 32
will India or Vietnam and other countries appear in the project? 
Activity: 238
how can i join the ranks of testers? and, maybe, get some bonuses from the project. 
frankly speaking, the ideas of the project are really attractive, but in comparison with other blockchains this table looks like advertisement. it turns out that all other coins are outdated. is it possible?
the point is that the developers had a task to finalize the current product and offer not just some improvements, but a full-fledged product. there’s nothing surprising in the comparison provided
is there anything innovative in terms of anonymity and security?   
Sonder Wallet will have anonymous mode which will allow to conceal the balance, IP-address and transactions history. here’s full financial security!)
hah it’s possible to start to use this platform even ‘cause of this! which technologies ensure so fast transactions? 
Activity: 280
frankly speaking, the ideas of the project are really attractive, but in comparison with other blockchains this table looks like advertisement. it turns out that all other coins are outdated. is it possible?
the point is that the developers had a task to finalize the current product and offer not just some improvements, but a full-fledged product. there’s nothing surprising in the comparison provided
Sonder Wallet will have anonymous mode which will allow to conceal the balance, IP-address and transactions history. here’s full financial security!)
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: