Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 18. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
how will the project’s team receive its tokens? 
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
where can i sign up  to be a beta tester? the project is very interesting. i want to be on the edge of technology.
Activity: 364
when will i receive the purchased tokens?
during two weeks after the ICO is 
Merit: 100
what will be available to users and customers of the platform by the end of 2018? can i connect my online store to the project?
Activity: 294
when will i receive the purchased tokens?
Activity: 196
I read about the technologies that will be used in Sonder, I liked the fact that there will be fast transactions without fees, plus with such a team you can not worry about security, it inspires!
Activity: 280
which cryptocurrencies will be available in the wallet? name at least 5-10 of them.
is any of the venture funds which have invested in Sonder willing to support? what can be suggested?
Activity: 224
what has been done for implementation of the project by this moment? what is ready and what can be presented to investors?
Activity: 238
Tell me please, what makes Sonder's work better than traditional systems’ work? Not just a little better, I mean. What allows it exceed them radically?
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
which currencies are accepted as payment method?
only ETH is accepted at the moment. i think it won’t be the only one
Activity: 24
which currencies are accepted as payment method?
Activity: 842
tell me pls, which team member is responsible for the development and implementation of blockchain solutions and tools? how can i learn more about the his plans for work?
hai friends, I think you can join in the official SONDER telegram channel. there are  much investos and frequently asked questions with developers
maybe your question can be answered there  thank you
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@SONDER_official
Activity: 45
give me the info how much 1 SNR is, pls. how many tokens can i buy for 1 ETH? 

1 SNR = 0.00007 ETH. use the calculator)
Activity: 32
give me the info how much 1 SNR is, pls. how many tokens can i buy for 1 ETH? 
Activity: 392
is it possible to get acquainted with the ready-made smart contracts of Sonder?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
will the minimum investment amount also be considerable on the main crowdsdale?
no, it’ll be democratic!) only 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 294
i heard about the use of POS-terminals in outlets. does Sonder use the same technology?
Activity: 28
tell me pls, which team member is responsible for the development and implementation of blockchain solutions and tools? how can i learn more about the his plans for work?
Activity: 238
in addition to Europe and Asia, where else will the platform be developed? is Eastern Europe in the field of interests?
Pages:
Jump to: