Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Initially, to participate in the pre-sale, it was necessary to invest at least 50 ETH. Now 1 ETH
Give me a link to register please
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
what kind of bank attributes will Sonder have? in fact, we see a range of services that are now available only to banks.
Activity: 266
Can you share what features or practices in the Sonder project were introduced from Barclays?
Activity: 406
I'm used to the fact that all the blockchain projects try to make their decisions global!)) Sonder does not make such statements anywhere. Is there no such purpose?
Activity: 224
what is so attractive or convenient in the geographical implementation of the project in Lithuania? Any more favorable conditions?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What will happen if ico sonder does not have time to collect 6 million by the end of may?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
who’s the leader of Sonder team? or does the project has two and more leaders for different regions? 
Activity: 252
It seems to have recently started working on the promotion of the project ... And the soft cap is already taken?
Yes, it was only at the level of 4 million. To the project a lot of attention.)
Activity: 84
It seems to have recently started working on the promotion of the project ... And the soft cap is already taken?
Activity: 209
New platforms, unfortunately, are becoming more demanding of the equipment on which they are used. Correctly I understand, what in it at Sonder too has an advantage?
Activity: 252
Does the project team not want to provide an opportunity to communicate with potential investors? I see quite a few questions in this thread every day
copper member
Activity: 98
SONDER ICO Community manager
I'm confused whether the minimum investment is 50 ETH or it is less?
Minimum investment to get bonuses is 1 ETH
copper member
How many tokens will be given to the project team?
10%, but they will be locked for half of an year
copper member
the only benefit for a seller or a store from using the project is that they get additional customers that are using crypt instead of fiat, right?
Yes, it will allow to attract new clients + arrange payments with crypto
copper member
What was the main task for the developers when they started creating the Sonder platform? As far as I can tell, it turns out to be quite a convenient, concise and "easy" solution.
Making payments with cryptocurrencies in online-stores as efficient and easy as with fiat money
copper member
how can i join the ranks of testers? and, maybe, get some bonuses from the project. 
Before testing we will announce terms for volunteers. They will be rewarded by SNR-tokens
copper member
will the clients need basic programming skills to use API and SDK tools?     
Just basic skills. Using our API and SDK will be as easy as possible
copper member
the developers have worked well since the very beginning! what will be done in the following 2 months?
listings to exchanges and Sonder Wallet Aplha Release
copper member
which areas will be interested in the platform first of all? retail?
e-commerce market
Activity: 70
the project is already attracting coins to its platform. what cryptcurrency can i use to invest?
you can invest in Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: