Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is China's investment in a project likely to mean that online giants will soon start using Sonder?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
are there reviews or interviews of famous and respected people regarding the Sonder platform?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
after the team receives their reward in tokens for work, how will they work on the project? most importantly, how will their work be paid if the commissions are zero?
Activity: 364
i recently heard that Zcash is the number 1 in terms of anonymity... can you compare Sonder with Zcash?
Activity: 224
i’m wondering whether anyone from USA has tried to invest in the project) at least in the format of venture investment)
Activity: 266
the project is being discussed almost everywhere now, great PR. is the platform checked for scam? i don’t doubt, i just want to hear opinions   
Activity: 280
to what extent do they manage to comply with the roadmap in terms of implementation of plans?
how many transactions per second will platform’s blockchain make? is it possible to compare this with Visa?
Activity: 294
how many tokens will developers put on sale?   

70% of tokens will be available for inevstors.
how many tokens will developers put on sale?   
Activity: 392
what about current state of investment activity?  
you can track the current results here: https://sonder.vision/  only 20% of the amount to be collected are left by May, 19
what is the date of the crowdsale?   
it’s planned to start it May, 22!
Activity: 336
what is the date of the crowdsale?   
Activity: 210
what about current state of investment activity?  
Presale is live!
Sonder is cool! it’s especially great that there’re no innecessary additional options on the platform which don’t have high demand but make the platform “heavier”.  what is already ready on the platform by this moment?
Sonder has managed to come from idea to a clear concept for a year, to from the team and almost collect the funds for launch. this is a young start up with clear goals and  adequate self-esteem, this is proved by numerous ratings.  
is the alpha version of the platform already ready?
we’ll see first working versions of the platform and the wallet after the sales. them listing on exchanges is planned on this quarter. the community and number of mentions in the network are growing actively.
when will full-fledged version of the platform enter the market?
according to the roadmap, it will happen in the 4th quarter of the current year. of course, it may take some time to finalize the system. so i think that the answer to your question is the following – during the year. the developers will implement it very fast!
That is a very short term, I will be surprise if they can implement it so fast. If they can that would be good news for investors.
Activity: 238
how much is it planned to spend on maintenance of the team of the project?
the team is planning to use 10% of the total supply for this   
Activity: 238
how much is it planned to spend on maintenance of the team of the project?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
it  looks quite good. where can i find more details about technology?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
will the companies specified as partners receive additional tokens when distribution takes place?
there’s no such info on the WP! they’ve already purchased some tokens.
Activity: 322
will the companies specified as partners receive additional tokens when distribution takes place?
Pages:
Jump to: