Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 27. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
apparently, Sonder has an advantage over other systems

i read the white paper

will you really need to create a completely new blockchain?

yes, that’s what was planned

if we take other blockchains, some of the main ones offer functionality that is now in demand on the market, but only Sonder meets all the needs
the practice of creating a custom blockchain is quite rare today

doesn’t that make the project too expensive?

no! first of all, they use well-known technologies that are combined in Sonder’s approach

secondly, the creation of a completely individual approach is not so uncommon today

thirdly, it is the most important thing, as this blockchain and rules will ensure the declared confidentiality and protection
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

i read the white paper

if we take other blockchains, some of the main ones offer functionality that is now in demand on the market, but only Sonder meets all the needs
the practice of creating a custom blockchain is quite rare today

doesn’t that make the project too expensive?

i read the white paper

Activity: 24

i read the white paper

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the project promises excellent and popular things – there is even nothing to argue about.

but what has already been done?

or what can we see in the near future, so as not to doubt in the achieved intermediate results?
the project began functioning about a year ago and the team was formed in the 3rd quarter of 2017

this is a fairly young startup, but still, we already can talk about certain successes

i would like to point out clear and demanded business ideas, as well as the fact that Asian partners are already involved in the project
what has been done already?
after the sale, they promise please us with the first working versions of the platform and wallet

they also have planed the listing on exchanges for this quarter

the presence of Internet attributes you can see for yourself
When will appear the fully operational and functional versions of the platform?
according to the road map, this will take place in the 4th quarter of this yea

then they will start searching for new partnerships

though, I think that if the market accepts the tools, it won’t be necessary to look for partners))
the project promises excellent and popular things – there is even nothing to argue about.

or what can we see in the near future, so as not to doubt in the achieved intermediate results?
the project began functioning about a year ago and the team was formed in the 3rd quarter of 2017

this is a fairly young startup, but still, we already can talk about certain successes

i would like to point out clear and demanded business ideas, as well as the fact that Asian partners are already involved in the project
after the sale, they promise please us with the first working versions of the platform and wallet

When will appear the fully operational and functional versions of the platform?

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
do i understand correctly that the minimum commission in the system is provided by using a more efficient protocol of work? so it's not just a marketing move? 
Activity: 266
what do i have to do to install the Sonder wallet on my smartphone? how should i do this to ensure maximum security?
Activity: 238
For example, i have an online store. what should i do to connect Sonder to it? give an action algorithm, pls.
what bonus can i count on if i invest more than 10ETH?
a 15% bonus is available now. if you’re gonna invest a considerable amount, it’s better for u to contact the project managers   
Activity: 45
what bonus can i count on if i invest more than 10ETH?
Activity: 224
Sonder is gonna provide excellent exchange functions. will i be able to connect the platform to some trading platform to expand the functionality of my working tools?
where can i learn about the progress of fundraising? 
there’s a relevant bar on sonder.vision 
Activity: 53
where can i learn about the progress of fundraising? 
Activity: 280
will any part of the tokens be reserved for strategic partners?
certainly! this is an important approach for the realization of long-term goals. there is a corresponding item in the distribution of tokens
Activity: 378
will any part of the tokens be reserved for strategic partners?
Pages:
Jump to: