Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 22. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
now one of the main barriers to enter the cryptoworld is its complexity. in case of Sonder, the concept of “ease of use” is heard very often. has the project managed to achieve the required level of availability?
we’ll see it soon. however, judging by the concept and the approaches that we can see, the use of Sonder will just become very available and convenient. by the way, the main video of the project is devoted to the issue of usability: https://youtu.be/FhkaC5zIMSk
many people are also interested in anonymity in addition to availability!
the platform will provide everything you need in this case, too. anonymity will be completely under control.   it can be controlled.
unfortunately, this fact can become an obstacle for the use of the project...
it’s right so far. however, it isnt a reason to stop working. the opinion about cryptocurrencies in the world is gradually changing and becoming more positive. in addition, not all countries around the world are against using crypto currency. it's all a matter of time, i think.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
now one of the main barriers to enter the cryptoworld is its complexity. in case of Sonder, the concept of “ease of use” is heard very often. has the project managed to achieve the required level of availability?
we’ll see it soon. however, judging by the concept and the approaches that we can see, the use of Sonder will just become very available and convenient. by the way, the main video of the project is devoted to the issue of usability: https://youtu.be/FhkaC5zIMSk
the platform will provide everything you need in this case, too. anonymity will be completely under control.   it can be controlled.
unfortunately, this fact can become an obstacle for the use of the project...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
will Sonder's wallet provide an opportunity to manage a lot of different cryptocurrencies? what is already known about it?
Activity: 358
do developers plan to participate in the Consensus 2018? it’d be cool to meet them there.
Activity: 212
Will anonymity allow to avoid taxes when shopping? i hope i asked a legitimate question)
Activity: 280
will Sonder provide some kind of analytical apparatus on the basis of its platform? u know, if it’s possible to trade cryptocurrencies, i’d like to see the simplest tools  
Activity: 364
in addition to the wallet and transactions, will smthng else be among the opportunities and tools of the platform?
Activity: 364
Activity: 252
what do i have to invest in the project?
how much will it cost to develop your own blockchain? in my opinion, this is a huge amount of money!
Activity: 238
taking into account the fact that the platform will have a huge amount of personal and private data, how will it be protected? where will it be stored?
Activity: 406
have any of the celebrities already told smthng about the project? i’d like to hear the opinion of financial experts.
Activity: 224
do I understand correctly that Sonder will even overcome Monero in terms of development? first of all, in anonymity.
Activity: 842
I think PRE-ICO will continue with ICO
and if that is true, how many SNR tokens will be on sale during ICO
and how many bonus will be given to investors when buying SNR
will Sonder have a secret, private, protected chat in the app?
The platform has a lot of technologies... Will this all be simple enough for users? Anyway, not everyone knows how to use advanced technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: