Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 28. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Judging by the road map, we should see the listing on the stock exchanges of the token in the near future. Is this already done? Or will it happen in the near future?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
what about bounty? will there be any? can i take part?
The bounty program is well under way. join it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what about bounty? will there be any? can i take part?
Activity: 406
will the project hire new employees in the future? i plan to participate in the main sale and even would like to become part of the team.
Activity: 842
Tell me who has any success in the project? Who has bought tokens and what are the prospects for the token?
sonder is a token type coin based on ERC20
and sonder is created for e-commerce payment and traders on exchanges
The purpose of the project is to combine the virtual and the real world and as
much as possible to simplify the interaction between them, with the help of instant
transactions with minimal fees even for micro-payments to increase demand for using
crtyptocurrency as a payment means for goods and services.
all details of the next plan will be announced after the ICO is completed
Activity: 224
hello everyone! when will the alpha version of the platform appear? i want to see the first results.
Activity: 280
Why was Ethereum chosen as the basis? What were the arguments in favor of such a decision? Did the developers of the project regret this choice?
Activity: 168
Tell me who has any success in the project? Who has bought tokens and what are the prospects for the token?
Activity: 392
which areas of the Asian market are most interesting to the project? in what direction will the first steps be made?
Activity: 121
where should i sign up for the main stage? 
you can sign up on the official site - sonder.vision. only on it!
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
where should i sign up for the main stage? 
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
a post about a meeting with possible partners from China appeared not so long ago. what’s the result? did you manage to agree on something?
Activity: 294
if I plan to invest in the project for a long time, can i expect any dividends in the future? is something planned by the developers?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Currently, some ambitious projects declare that they are even ready to work with real banks on the basis of their own cryptocurrency. What do the founders think about this? Do they themselves plan such activities?
Activity: 209
previously i visited the project page and saw other dates for the ICO. what has changed?
the soft cap was collected during the pre-sale fast, that’s why the timeframes were changed. hard cap can be collected soon, too! )
Activity: 224
previously i visited the project page and saw other dates for the ICO. what has changed?
copper member
Activity: 98
SONDER ICO Community manager
Our CEO Jokubas Drazdas with  our  Investment Advisor Benjamin Li at the meeting with online-stores owners in China
Activity: 210
There are a lot of directions and projects in the field of e-commerce. Does Sonder already have potential partnership offers from other start-ups?
copper member
greetings to the community! give me more information about the Sonder wallets and its security measures. i think that that many other people who’s into it often hear that one more wallet was hacked. this hinders the development of the industry greatly. does Sonder have their own solutions for this problem?

have a good day! the options of the Sonder wallet will be truly unprecedented in terms of security, privacy and ease of use. developers understand the urgency of this problem.   a whole WP section is dedicated to this.
which tools will be used?
the latest achievements in biometrics, including voice recognition used when u sign in. also, it will work with all types of blockchains, this will make it possible to store almost any coins. i am sure that developments are still underway and soon we will learn more.
any coins? there’re already thousands of them, right? i don’t think that all of them are necessary

that’s right! priority is given to the first and the best 100 Coinmarketcap coins.
is it possible to chat in the wallets?
As i had said above, there will be encrypted chat in Sonder Wallet, which will help to avoid scammers actions
copper member
greetings to the community! give me more information about the Sonder wallets and its security measures. i think that that many other people who’s into it often hear that one more wallet was hacked. this hinders the development of the industry greatly. does Sonder have their own solutions for this problem?

have a good day! the options of the Sonder wallet will be truly unprecedented in terms of security, privacy and ease of use. developers understand the urgency of this problem.   a whole WP section is dedicated to this.
which tools will be used?
Addresses obfuscation, hiding balances status and TX Hash info, encrypted chat
Pages:
Jump to: