Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 29. (Read 6245 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SONDER ICO Community manager
what role does the Asian staff play in the project? purely representative functions only? or are they dealing with operational issues?
Kenjiro Tamaki is our Co-founder and Benjamin Li is Investment Advisor. These people are one of key players in establishing partnerships between Sonder and Asian e-commerce market representators.
copper member
i've taken a look at the way which apps work on the site in several times.... is this a demo version? or is it already ready for the developers?
Its demo version with almost finished front-end development. In Q2-Q3 Alpha version will be available for testers
copper member
what will happen to the market after the implementation of Sonder's mission and objectives? As far as I understand, there’re still quite realistic and non-global goals. i like this because many projects, in my opinion, didnt succeed precisely because of inadequate ambitions.
the SONDER project was designed to overcome the main barriers for the full integration of blockchain technologies into the e-commerce market. i completely agree with the advantages you specified, i’d even say that the team has adequate goals. 
what top tasks will Sonder solve?
1. Making payments with cryptocurrencies for goods and services as easy and as with fiat money.
2. Making microtransactions efficient and cheap
copper member
Tell me please, what should I do to participate in the sale?
Register at our official website (Sign UP button), then Log in and send your contributions to ETH-address at your Private Cabinet
copper member
Activity: 22
greetings to the community! give me more information about the Sonder wallets and its security measures. i think that that many other people who’s into it often hear that one more wallet was hacked. this hinders the development of the industry greatly. does Sonder have their own solutions for this problem?

have a good day! the options of the Sonder wallet will be truly unprecedented in terms of security, privacy and ease of use. developers understand the urgency of this problem.   a whole WP section is dedicated to this.
which tools will be used?
the latest achievements in biometrics, including voice recognition used when u sign in. also, it will work with all types of blockchains, this will make it possible to store almost any coins. i am sure that developments are still underway and soon we will learn more.
any coins? there’re already thousands of them, right? i don’t think that all of them are necessary

that’s right! priority is given to the first and the best 100 Coinmarketcap coins.
is it possible to chat in the wallets?
Activity: 126
greetings to the community! give me more information about the Sonder wallets and its security measures. i think that that many other people who’s into it often hear that one more wallet was hacked. this hinders the development of the industry greatly. does Sonder have their own solutions for this problem?

have a good day! the options of the Sonder wallet will be truly unprecedented in terms of security, privacy and ease of use. developers understand the urgency of this problem.   a whole WP section is dedicated to this.
the latest achievements in biometrics, including voice recognition used when u sign in. also, it will work with all types of blockchains, this will make it possible to store almost any coins. i am sure that developments are still underway and soon we will learn more.
any coins? there’re already thousands of them, right? i don’t think that all of them are necessary

that’s right! priority is given to the first and the best 100 Coinmarketcap coins.

Activity: 112
what role does the Asian staff play in the project? purely representative functions only? or are they dealing with operational issues?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i've taken a look at the way which apps work on the site in several times.... is this a demo version? or is it already ready for the developers?
Activity: 350
what will happen to the market after the implementation of Sonder's mission and objectives? As far as I understand, there’re still quite realistic and non-global goals. i like this because many projects, in my opinion, didnt succeed precisely because of inadequate ambitions.
the SONDER project was designed to overcome the main barriers for the full integration of blockchain technologies into the e-commerce market. i completely agree with the advantages you specified, i’d even say that the team has adequate goals. 
we can name quick transactions and zero commissions that will be provided in SONDER Mainnet, anonymous SONDER Wallet mode, as well as SDK and API tools that allow you to connect crypto-currency wallets to online stores in just a few clicks and ensure the maximum simplicity of payments for goods and services
what about the project’s team?
this is a very positive, small group of managers, uniting the Lithuanian and Asian experts in various fields. these guys create a very positive impression. read more about them at the Sonder official site.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
we can name quick transactions and zero commissions that will be provided in SONDER Mainnet, anonymous SONDER Wallet mode, as well as SDK and API tools that allow you to connect crypto-currency wallets to online stores in just a few clicks and ensure the maximum simplicity of payments for goods and services
what about the project’s team?
Pages:
Jump to: