Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 32. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
the pre-sale is on now... will the main sale take place?
it will if the total amount isnt collected at this stage. the dates can be changed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
the pre-sale is on now... will the main sale take place?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
what are the main qualities of the platform which will allow it to scale as widely as possible in the opinion of the developers? 
Activity: 252
how much is it necessary all in all to implement the project?  
not much – only $6 millions! it’s almost collected – more than 4 millions are already raised.
Activity: 112
how much is it necessary all in all to implement the project?  
Activity: 8
as for me, i'm most interested in the opportunity to use Dash and Monero in your wallet. is it possible?
Activity: 300
As I understand your project has already collected more than 4 million? at what stage is the project now? when will the main sale of tokens?
Activity: 70
will the API be public or private? will third-party developers be able to finalize original tools and solutions?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Did the collective of managers work together before Sonder? What were the joint developments and their results?
Activity: 364
Apparently, the project works in Lithuania. Why was this country chosen as the base? What are the advantages?
Activity: 252
do i understand correctly that the project is going to work only in Europe and Asia first where the positions of the founders of the project are the strongest for?
are there any articles or reviews of Sonder in well-known media or made by well-known bloggers?
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
In addition to the gateway and free transactions, what other advantages are there for the business from usage of Sonder?
does Sonder plan any partnership or joint projects with other blockchain projects in the future?
Activity: 322
Can u explain briefly what ensures complete confidentiality of all operations?
Activity: 322
At first glance, it may seem that this is another anonymous coin, but it has a number of advantages, and its own blockchain.The idea of the project opens up great prospects for this platform.
Activity: 24
What, in comparison with competitors, is the simplification of accepting payments by Sonder? Why is it more convenient to use it?
Activity: 210
how large is the staff of the project now and will it be expanded in the future?
Activity: 336
i heard that there may be special conditions for investor pools if they invest in a project. what’s this about?
Activity: 266
it's great that you can see the whole team. nice, positive and cheerful people with whom you want to cooperate:https://medium.com/@jokubassonder/soft-cap-is-reached-eb190c69a11d. how is the funds collection going?

$4 million soft cap was achieved in the end of April. now we can say with confidence that the plans are being implemented actively, quickly and efficiently. it’s even possible that the Crowdsale will be canceled.
seriously? i havent come across anything like this yet. what are the conistions?
of course, if the hard cap is achieved in the near future. in this case, Crowdsale is simply unnecessary, and the creators will focus on implementation of the plans.
i think that the result will be inspiring and impressive
although the project does not require large capitalization, such investor activity indicates good prospects for the start-up. activity in social networks isnt bad, too. Support of the project is also at high level.

i’m wonder whether there’re venture investments…
Pages:
Jump to: