Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED - page 2. (Read 23264 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bought a token in August and only now news. everything is very strange

Apologies if it took us longer than expected to organise the ICO. To be up to date with the latest news, I suggest you join our telegram group https://t.me/solarbankersICO
Already followed! Wanna hear as much news about your brand new project as possible!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Apologies if it took us longer than expected to organise the ICO. To be up to date with the latest news, I suggest you join our telegram group https://t.me/solarbankersICO
this looks like a very promising ico.investing in solar energy is a positive factor.my only concern is the heavy figure for allocated tokens.
97,000,000 SUN.this seems quite huge.what would you do to unsold tokens

Hi Marco, thank you for your support. Our business requires a huge capital investment to set up large scale manufacturing of our devices and this explains the heavy figure for allocated tokens. So far we sold already half of what we originally intended. If there will be unsold tokens at the end of the ICO, the remaining tokens will be re-offered in a second sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
this looks like a very promising ico.investing in solar energy is a positive factor.my only concern is the heavy figure for allocated tokens.
97,000,000 SUN.this seems quite huge.what would you do to unsold tokens
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
It is a brilliant idea. Combination of solar energy and decentralization is a new look into the future. Very nice.
Activity: 53
How much is hard cap?
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your numerous questions! Our vision is to make buildings self-contained, meaning that they can produce in-loco the electricity that they need on a daily basis. For this to happen, we developed a set of devices that can be integrated into building construction or added on a later stage and that enable to produce electricity during the day, when the sunlight is shining. At night, then, the energy is kept into storage units.

Activity: 406
Good afternoon. I’ve once read on the Internet that equipment for collecting solar electricity can be combined into one module in order to increase efficiency. Can galvanic DVP of your production be combined into one module?
Activity: 280
Hello everyone. It turns out that SolarBankers plans to produce many types of equipment that will allow it to produce solar electricity or somehow save its consumption. I like the description of the light recirculation module, but I didn’t understand how it would be possible to use it to reduce electricity costs by 15%.
Activity: 266
Hello. I saw the energy generating tile equipment in white paper and I didn’t quite understand what it's for. Can anyone explain? I just thought, maybe it’s possible to accumulate excess electricity with it help or not?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. You have very interesting additional Umbrella equipment which increases the output power. Can you tell me how much will it cost to install this equipment?
Activity: 266
Hello. Tell me please, what can the user that wants to become a producer of the electricity spend the tokens on?

Owners of SunCoin will be able to:

– trade SunCoin for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency;
– buy cheaper and cleaner electricity from other members in the decentralized network;
– purchase Solar Bankers’ energy-generating equipment to produce energy for private consumption or sale on the local marketplace;
– trade SunCoin for CO2 Emission Certificates.

These services are in turn facilitated by a solid and mature company, which is backed by a set of strong soft assets – in the form of a game-changing international patent – and a host of ongoing partnerships and projects, cutting-edge product development, and market expertise. In the future the value of the company will also be backed by hard assets – in the form of manufacturing facilities and the decentralized electricity network run by Solar Bankers.

Lastly, SunCoin, as a cryptocurrency in its own right, represents a far more efficient and secure alternative to existing digital currencies because it is based on a new generation of blockchain technology that involves a revolutionary consensus algorithm, ultra-fast transactions with no fees, and a multi-layered security structure. You can watch a video on our blockchain technology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI5oknr5big

Greetings. How much cheaper is it possible to buy electricity on your platform than from a major manufacturer?
Activity: 196
Good day, comrades. Tell me, what the maximum number of tokens I can buy per day?
Hello. There’s no maximum limit for one person if you don’t want to buy more tokens than there’re left on sale))
Activity: 196
Good day, comrades. Tell me, what the maximum number of tokens I can buy per day?
Activity: 308
I have long been looking towards alternative energy sources and solar electricity in particular. I have reviewed a lot of such projects over the past two years, but their main problem is the durability of the equipment. Manufacturers declare a service life of 20-25 years with perfectly clean air, but there is a lot of dust in large cities that spoils the surface of solar panels or galvanic DVP. Therefore, unfortunately, users of SolarBankers will face the problem of a short lifetime.

Hello. The developers of the SolarBankers project knew about this common problem, so of course, they took care of it! Each equipment buyer will be able to additionally purchase a film with a nanostructured hydrophobic coating that protects galvanic DVP from falling of dust and dirt on them.

Such a film will simply protect the galvanic DVP coating, but a person will still have to climb to the roof to clear all panels of dust and dirt. In addition, inaccurate actions can lead to appearance of scratches, which negatively affect the efficiency of solar power production. It is unfortunate that no one in this market has found a practical solution ((

It's not just a protective film, it has unique properties. First, it has a self-cleaning surface, so you don’t need to clean anything yourself. Secondly, it protects galvanic DVP from scratches and other minor defects. Third, it serves faithfully and up to 20 years!!! In general, the developers of SolarBankers made a big breakthrough in this market.

It’s very interesting. If that’s true, I will definitely buy myself equipment for collecting solar energy from this company. Maybe I won’t even sell it to others, but use it myself, because I haven’t seen anything like it in this market yet.

The description of the protective film is really interesting. I think, you must buy this film when buying equipment for the extraction of solar energy. By the way, have you got any information about how much it will cost? And it would be nice to know the dimensions of one sheet in order to calculate the required amount of this material.
Activity: 322
I have long been looking towards alternative energy sources and solar electricity in particular. I have reviewed a lot of such projects over the past two years, but their main problem is the durability of the equipment. Manufacturers declare a service life of 20-25 years with perfectly clean air, but there is a lot of dust in large cities that spoils the surface of solar panels or galvanic DVP. Therefore, unfortunately, users of SolarBankers will face the problem of a short lifetime.

Hello. The developers of the SolarBankers project knew about this common problem, so of course, they took care of it! Each equipment buyer will be able to additionally purchase a film with a nanostructured hydrophobic coating that protects galvanic DVP from falling of dust and dirt on them.

Such a film will simply protect the galvanic DVP coating, but a person will still have to climb to the roof to clear all panels of dust and dirt. In addition, inaccurate actions can lead to appearance of scratches, which negatively affect the efficiency of solar power production. It is unfortunate that no one in this market has found a practical solution ((

It's not just a protective film, it has unique properties. First, it has a self-cleaning surface, so you don’t need to clean anything yourself. Secondly, it protects galvanic DVP from scratches and other minor defects. Third, it serves faithfully and up to 20 years!!! In general, the developers of SolarBankers made a big breakthrough in this market.

It’s very interesting. If that’s true, I will definitely buy myself equipment for collecting solar energy from this company. Maybe I won’t even sell it to others, but use it myself, because I haven’t seen anything like it in this market yet.
Activity: 392

Activity: 322

Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: