Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED - page 8. (Read 23264 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We are listed on icocountdown.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Another SUN projects beside Solar Dao; Sun Contract... Not sure what's different from this one.
But I love SUN energy!
How stupid is this ICO scam?
Just to send coins to an address without any prove.
If you want to steal you need to be more intelligent haha haha

From the hacked web page:
Step 4: Send your tokens (BTC or ETH) to the addresses below.
Bitcoin: 12oR7ykZ4cTzvph2GMNaUCYtnoBNAd8Txr
Ethereum: 0x7E3b5d7EcB9347D2afB0e0A3D3F0991452D8B6Ce

We are happy to provide any proof you might want. Ask and it will be given. We put our faces and our reputation on this project, we will demonstrate that we are a serious and professional team. 

Maybe a post from your founders on their linkedin / twitter etc talking about the ico? So we can confirm the ICO is real and involves them.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6299743587273936896/

Here it is. Happy to accomodate other requests.
Activity: 46
Hi team,

Just a question about the patented nano foil technology:
How did you get the patent from the US company Solar Bankers while you say that your name is also Solar Bankers.
For reference a link to read:
https://www.solarserver.de/solar-magazin/nachrichten/archiv-2013/2013/kw05/photovoltaik-unternehmen-solar-bankers-und-apollon-wollen-die-solar-industrie-mit-neuem-konzentrator-modul-revolutionieren.html

Please provide the link to your patent ownership and explain why you have the same name as the US company which is the original patent owner.

Thanks

The ICO is a project of Solar Bankers Singapore, a Singaporean company that the owners of Solar Bankers LLC founded for legal purposes. The patent of the film is own by Mr. Jost, CEO and Founder of both Solar Bankers and Solar Bankers Singapore.

I cannot find anything about a company "Solar Bankers Singapore" and why should "Solar Bankers Singapore" use the web page of "Solar Bankers LLC" for it's ICO sale and delete all information from Solar Bankers LLC from its web page. There is no sense in it. I'm sure until Monday the guys from Solar Bankers LLC will have solved the issue and I will check how much money you will have managed to steal. Currently it is about $ 7000.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Bitcoin: 12oR7ykZ4cTzvph2GMNaUCYtnoBNAd8Txr
Ethereum: 0x7E3b5d7EcB9347D2afB0e0A3D3F0991452D8B6Ce

We are happy to provide any proof you might want. Ask and it will be given. We put our faces and our reputation on this project, we will demonstrate that we are a serious and professional team. 

Maybe a post from your founders on their linkedin / twitter etc talking about the ico? So we can confirm the ICO is real and involves them.

For starters, you need an ICO platform and Ethereum contract. You just expose the BTC and Ether addresses for receiving coins and there is no escrow. It is all very suspicious and anything but professional. I'm very surprised because hackers would have done a better job.

Hi,

Please check if it appears to you as well that the solar bankers web page got hacked. ICO scam?

Solar Bankers website was not hacked and our web developers are working as we speak to get that message removed
Hi team,

How did you get the patent from the US company Solar Bankers while you say that your name is also Solar Bankers.
https://www.solarserver.de/solar-magazin/nachrichten/archiv-2013/2013/kw05/photovoltaik-unternehmen-solar-bankers-und-apollon-wollen-die-solar-industrie-mit-neuem-konzentrator-modul-revolutionieren.html

Please provide the link to your patent ownership and explain why you have the same name as the US company which is the original patent owner.

Thanks

The ICO is a project of Solar Bankers Singapore, a Singaporean company that the owners of Solar Bankers LLC founded for legal purposes. The patent of the film is own by Mr. Jost, CEO and Founder of both Solar Bankers and Solar Bankers Singapore.

Hi team,

Thanks
Activity: 731
Wow very nice project and concept this project very very good. i am love it.
so, are you will update bounty social media on your project. i am very sure this ICO have future very nice.
bounty hunters will are ready to participate in here.
seems this ICO will be successful on the 2017.
Activity: 12
Hi,
It looks like a promising concept, however I have a few concerns. The success of SunCoin appears to rely on a number of energy generating products you have on offer e.g. solar panel, concentrator, window, etc… I’m therefore wondering what the current market is like for these products/what interest you have had in them so far?

Hi there, in addition to what Carlo had already mentioned, do take a look at the Blog page on our website (http://solarbankers.com/blog/) where we will keep you updated on our latest activities and partnerships.
A very brilliant plan, an innovation that I really love and I love to join a campaign with solarbanker

Thank you deddod01 for your support! We will do everything is in our power to turn this project into a success!! Stay tuned!
Activity: 294
A very brilliant plan, an innovation that I really love and I love to join a campaign with solarbanker
Hi,
It looks like a promising concept, however I have a few concerns. The success of SunCoin appears to rely on a number of energy generating products you have on offer e.g. solar panel, concentrator, window, etc… I’m therefore wondering what the current market is like for these products/what interest you have had in them so far?

Thank you for your question BelfastEngineering. In the last year we received a remarkable interest for our products. Just to give you an idea, we recently signed a big contract with the government of Dubai to test our technology (the government of Dubai is very interested in our technology as it reduces heat- and soiling-related losses compared to standard products). In addition, we are negotiating with a big european entity that is interested in pre-buying the first year of our future production. Hope this answers your question, I don't want to say too much as we are planning to post more infos day after day.  Grin     
Activity: 1
Hi,
Activity: 196
Nice concept. Lets see how it develops.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Idea is good, but it's hard to realize. Good luck to your team  Wink.
They have calculated and analyzed the project. I think this project will be easy to realize.
Good luck dev and team!
Pages:
Jump to: