Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED - page 4. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Of course I understand that you wanted to increase the demand for your tokens when making them the only ones that can be used to pay for anything on your platform. But is it possible that there will be an opportunity to buy energy for fiat funds on the platform in the future?
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Thanks for ANN, it really looks innovative and friendly environmental project. The world is thirsting any projects like yours. Wish your project go to the moon.
Activity: 210
There’s too much bustle around the solar energy lately and there’s more and more companies that try to introduce something new in the market. So why do you think that you’ll succeed if there’s lots of organizations that have already tried to do this? All in all, just one more boring project.

So do you mean that it’s better to use usual sources of energy that have low efficiency in terms of development of society and technologies? SolarBankers is going to offer something new due to use of decentralized model. Their project implies creating of a competitive environment for producers of solar energy while there’s monopole in the current energy market. All the parties will benefit from it.
It’s very interesting how electricity consumers will benefit from it. In my opinion there’s no utility in it besides the fact that you know that you use solar energy.

Let me explain you how a traditional market is operating: there’s a producer of energy and lots of intermediaries that provide it to the end user.  Each of them adds a commission for their services to the end price. That’s why the price increases. But you use SolarBankers, there won’t be any intermediaries so the price of electricity reduces by 20-30%. 
Don’t forget that ecology benefits from using solar energy. Refuse of using power plants that run on fossil fuels will reduce the pollution of the atmosphere and the greenhouse effect, which has grown into a global problem for the whole planet over the past 100 years.
Activity: 252
There’s too much bustle around the solar energy lately and there’s more and more companies that try to introduce something new in the market. So why do you think that you’ll succeed if there’s lots of organizations that have already tried to do this? All in all, just one more boring project.

So do you mean that it’s better to use usual sources of energy that have low efficiency in terms of development of society and technologies? SolarBankers is going to offer something new due to use of decentralized model. Their project implies creating of a competitive environment for producers of solar energy while there’s monopole in the current energy market. All the parties will benefit from it.
It’s very interesting how electricity consumers will benefit from it. In my opinion there’s no utility in it besides the fact that you know that you use solar energy.

Let me explain you how a traditional market is operating: there’s a producer of energy and lots of intermediaries that provide it to the end user.  Each of them adds a commission for their services to the end price. That’s why the price increases. But you use SolarBankers, there won’t be any intermediaries so the price of electricity reduces by 20-30%. 
Activity: 378

Activity: 378
Activity: 406
Tell me please, can an ordinary person install SunChain in his house in order to gather solar energy and then sell it to other people on SolarBankers platform?
It’s cool that you promote solar energy by giving users an opportunity to earn money with its help! I’m wondering if users of the platform can set a price for their solar energy themselves or will it be set automatically by the platform?
Activity: 336
Hi everybody. Tell ne please, what is Sky-Ledger and why do developers of this project decided to use this mechanism as a base for their project?
Activity: 280
I’m very glad to hear that you work in this field since 2008 and you’re already experienced.  Can you tell us please what products have you already introduced and were they successful?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon everybody! Can you tell me please, how much goes one SUN token cost now?
Hello. Of course we can. One token costs 0,000216 BTC now.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon everybody! Can you tell me please, how much goes one SUN token cost now?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When your first product is going to be released? Will you ship it internationally?

Products are ready. We will soon receive the financing to start our manufacturing facility. The product will be in the market hopefully by the end of 2018. Yes, we will ship internationally.
Activity: 54
How is legal side handled here? Is selling of electricity from one customer to another is allowed in your jurisdiction?

Peer-to-peer energy trading is allowed in countries that have energy liberalisation, which is the case of many countries in Europe, America and Asia.
Activity: 238
When your first product is going to be released? Will you ship it internationally?
Activity: 56
oh! good project . best support
How is legal side handled here? Is selling of electricity from one customer to another is allowed in your jurisdiction?
How can I actually use the token? I don't understand tokenomy behind this project.

You can use your tokens to buy equipment from SolarCoin as well as use it to buy and sell electricity between different solar generating parties. I.e. you generate some power with a lot of solar panels and want to sell abundant energy - you can simply go to this platform and sell it for the tokens. Same goes for buying energy. Costs go down!
So I don't actually have to have any solar equipment to use it? I can simply buy some tokens and get electiricity cheaper in my home?

Yes, that is pretty much it. You are correct.
Activity: 294
How can I actually use the token? I don't understand tokenomy behind this project.

You can use your tokens to buy equipment from SolarCoin as well as use it to buy and sell electricity between different solar generating parties. I.e. you generate some power with a lot of solar panels and want to sell abundant energy - you can simply go to this platform and sell it for the tokens. Same goes for buying energy. Costs go down!
So I don't actually have to have any solar equipment to use it? I can simply buy some tokens and get electiricity cheaper in my home?
Pages:
Jump to: