Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED - page 6. (Read 23264 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

We have listened to the community's questions and concerns regarding our bounty campaign and we have decided to increase the bounty pool for the campaign and increase rewards. We have increased rewards more than four-fold and instead of the previous 0.6%, we are now allocating 5% of the total supply of SUN to the bounty campaign.

Find the revised bounty campaign on our website at: http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/09/solar-bankers-ico-bounty-campaign-now-open/.

Still no incentive and very bad is that no Newbies are allowed. Include Newbies and increase bounties with factor 20.
Activity: 49
I want to do the maths

ICO:
18,000,000 SunCoins for around 5000 Sat = 900 BTC
97,000,000 SunCoins for around 30000 Sat = 29000 BTC

The ICO represents only 38% of the coin supply.

Total Coin supply in BTC is 79000 BTC

Total market value according to ICO conditions is > 300,000,000 $

This company is not even 10,000,000 $ worth.

you really think you get 30x the "fair" value from the community?

Funny guys!
Activity: 12
Hi everyone,

We have listened to the community's questions and concerns regarding our bounty campaign and we have decided to increase the bounty pool for the campaign and increase rewards. We have increased rewards more than four-fold and instead of the previous 0.6%, we are now allocating 5% of the total supply of SUN to the bounty campaign.

Find the revised bounty campaign on our website at: http://solarbankers.com/2017/08/09/solar-bankers-ico-bounty-campaign-now-open/.

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
lol 30 SUN for ANN translation....5 dollar at pre ico price.

Thanks but NO thanks Smiley

Yep, The project looks promising but they don't put enough budget for marketing, Maybe the devs saving some coin for their pocket. A 0.6% of supply for bounty is a shit, That portion is just a penny while marketing is the key to success of an ICO. I'm out too for this bounty program,.  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

sorry sir ,i wanto ask a question ,is it stake of bounty pool  or SUN itself .  if SUN itself i think bounty hunter will no interest to join this campaign
Activity: 2
As a investor, I invested in this technological project and I got my SUN tokens immediately. Excellent platform and excellent customer service. Waiting for mobile phone wallet.
An intelligent project that is worth investing. The combination of the technological concepts of solar energy and the block chain is a friendly, creative and reliable alternative for the planet. We are in a process of improvement where the consumption of traditional fuels (coal, gas and oil) has to be obsolete.
Solarbankers intends to be that alternative through this project.

I just wait for news and updates for the members who have trusted this great project.
First of all, thank you Dr. Carlo for considering me as your representative in India.

I have received 5000+ SunCoins under Pre-ICO sale. Once, it hits exchange, I would be getting about 8x times my investment.
Thank you Dr. Carlo and team at Solar Bankers. I wish you all the very best.

Kindly, have a look at the simple video that I am using to promote SunCoins among Indians.
https://youtu.be/Ywbt5SQlDJQ

There is no way that Solarbankers itself as an entity nor can you yourself promise that the coin will go up in value that much in such a short period of time.
Activity: 51
This is a very good project I want to join ICO this project but for now I still use bitcoin and eth me in my need today. And maybe next time if everything is ready. thanks so much for developer this good project. see you later.
Activity: 3
First of all, thank you Dr. Carlo for considering me as your representative in India.

I have received 5000+ SunCoins under Pre-ICO sale. Once, it hits exchange, I would be getting about 8x times my investment.
Thank you Dr. Carlo and team at Solar Bankers. I wish you all the very best.

Kindly, have a look at the simple video that I am using to promote SunCoins among Indians.
https://youtu.be/Ywbt5SQlDJQ

Activity: 12
Solar Bankers is part of Dubai's vision for the city of the future:

During the Dubai Future Accelerators, Solar Bankers worked closely with the Russian company Renca, developers of an eco-friendly geopolymer cement, in preparation for the Dubai Future Cities Show.

The Khajeel Times wrote a short piece on how Renca and Solar Bankers feature in the city of Dubai's initiative to develop next-generation solutions for infrastructural development and sustainable construction.

Read it again here: http://m.khaleejtimes.com/business/real-estate/dubais-3D-printed-green-homes-to-save-energy-cut-down-costs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I think also that they are kidding. On the other hand they are just in the pre-ico phase. They should give more incentive to the community otherwise it will fail already in the crowdsale phase.
Is there actually someone investing? If yes it would be interesting to know if the ones invested got their sun tokens.
Hoping for feedback from the few who have invested.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Activity: 54
Activity: 46
Very cool concept, I am a huge supporter of solar energy! I met these guys in London, at the Crypto Financing conference held last July. Solar Bankers business is sound and they have so many projects in the pipeline! I am sure they will be successful! You have a big fan in me!  Grin Cheesy Good luck!

Why are you not investing then Olivia1988 (Newbie account with only 1 post)

I actually did invest, I bought 2000 SUN!

Very good!
So there shouldn't be a problem to send the transaction hash.
I estimate that you paid for the 2000 SUN about 0.1BTC or 1ETH.
As we have a specific address to pay I think the best is to point us to you transaction.
I cannot find your contributions!!

Very cool concept, I am a huge supporter of solar energy! I met these guys in London, at the Crypto Financing conference held last July. Solar Bankers business is sound and they have so many projects in the pipeline! I am sure they will be successful! You have a big fan in me!  Grin Cheesy Good luck!

I actually did invest, I bought 2000 SUN!

Check out the guys from VALCOR here: http://valcorpr.com/#

the page seems to be update last time in 2015.
Do you have some independet news about your cooperation. Meaning a plublic news from Valcor.
Does this company still exist?
Pages:
Jump to: