Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 238. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.

Same I really hope they operate in the UK as well. They mention in Tachain whitepaper that geographical expansion is one of their main aims and I think this will be a highly-sought after service if they get everything right.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?
Activity: 532
Hi, fellows.
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!

Plans that are useful and have the potential for the future. Tachain is made in such a way that it can be accepted by many people, who should be promoted with confidence and varied in order to attract the public's attention.
Actually you have a point mate. This project offers services for the convenience of all the users. Another thing the project is now beginning to gain supporters and investors in small period of time, because many are thinking that the project it self is worth to invest.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Hello Tachain founders,

We want to help you with your ICO. If you are interested contact us at [email protected] so we can talk more or visit our website at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/

Thank you!
What about this? This review/rating website? I guess you should contact to admin on their telegram channel. That would be helpful for you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.
I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Yes, there will be few people who would be watching ads to earn rewards and few will only watch the ads when they see something interesting.
Activity: 49
Hello Tachain founders,

We want to help you with your ICO. If you are interested contact us at [email protected] so we can talk more or visit our website at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/

Thank you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.
I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.

I still think so i mean how would you make the user see the ad instead of doing other activities? I think the token incentive is one way but is it?

I think they should give user opportunity to select their preference for ads. This way it can be a bit interesting. They should keep bonus rewards for frequent traveller/app users.
Activity: 490

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.

I still think so i mean how would you make the user see the ad instead of doing other activities? I think the token incentive is one way but is it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hi, fellows.
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!

Plans that are useful and have the potential for the future. Tachain is made in such a way that it can be accepted by many people, who should be promoted with confidence and varied in order to attract the public's attention.
Activity: 420

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.
They most likely have to expand their company in the local first rather than opening a new branch in a country.

Yup much more likely to expand locally and grow their market their first. No doubt it has potential to go abroad but cant see that for a while
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Being registered is how you get rewards I mean that seems like common sense how would they get rewarded if they couldn’t receive the incentive because the ad can’t guess who the person watching the ad is lol
That's good question. I guess they will track something like any specific registration ID or any addresses or anything like that.

Yeah I'm sure they will be a unique id corresponding to the device/account logged in. Somehow they will have a solution for this, I'm sure.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Being registered is how you get rewards I mean that seems like common sense how would they get rewarded if they couldn’t receive the incentive because the ad can’t guess who the person watching the ad is lol
May be they will make some online accounts for this? Because before somedays back I did some bounties and that time also filled some online forms like this. After ends of bounty I got that tokens credited directly in my account.
Activity: 392
That's good question. I guess they will track something like any specific registration ID or any addresses or anything like that.
Activity: 532

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.
lol why would you do that anyway I believe regardless of whether you are watching it the taxi driver will be paid for showing the ads

That's a possibility, a really possible outcome but then it depends on the quality of the ads. There are actually some captivating ads that you would love to watch over and over again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I like this project mostly because it’s something much different than what I’ve seen attempted in the past mostly because it’s an actual well thought out plan with a real goal so many projects miss the fact they need a real problem to solve or improve

yeah, some projects are existing simply because the founder thinks he should create something not solve a problem. but this is really solving a real business problem
Activity: 672
I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

This was what i stated earlier, i don't expect them to give a gamer a hair advert when obviously they've gotten the details of individuals with the sole aim of knowing which advert they will channel to him/her, to me it won't yield the needed result if they don't get the details of the user before issuing adverts to the user but once that has be done, i don't think the issue of who's watch and who's not will arise
Jump to: