Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 236. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Did I miss an Airdrop or a new Bounty campaign? There are so many new members in this thread who do not give the impression of their postings as if they know what Tachain is all about
lol, everyone wants to make sense of the project I believe the newcomers will also want to get more token so that means more engagement

Maybe this is airdrop participants. I hope the newcomers at least read the basic info about Tachain and gather their own opinion on its ideas.

Lol new people is good not sure of the reason it could also be because they got an article or got mentioned in a persons blog and stuff like that is a possibility who knows
They likely just wanted to be a part of the community in Tachain project, but who knows? They are the biggest effort to the project.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Dear community! The  bounty sphere increase all the time with the of projects that have not fulfilled their payment promises!
This campaign, including!
Bittrade Group long time have been working in such ways -  trading, bounty, ico and we are going to offer you to receive compensation in our tokens by filling uncomplicated conditions.
Our team appreciates the time you spent on the work done and is ready to help you.
Together - we are stong!
Detailed information and conditions on the links below.
https://eng.bittradegroup.com/compensation-fund/

Увaжaeмoe cooбщecтвo! Cфepa бayнти кишит   пpoeктaми, кoтopыe нe выпoлнили  oбязaтeльcтвa пo выплaтaм! Этa кaмпaния, в тoм чиcлe!
Bittrade Group  дaвнo paбoтaeт в нaпpaвлeнияx тpeйдингa, бayнти, ico и  пpeдлaгaeт пoлyчить кoмпeнcaцию в нaшиx тoкeнax выпoлнив нecлoжныe ycлoвия. Haшa кoмaндa  цeнит вpeмя, кoтopoe былo пoтpaчeнo нa пpoдeлaннyю paбoтy и гoтoвы пoмoчь.
Bмecтe мы cилa ! Дeтaльнaя инфopмaция и ycлoвия пo ccылки нижe.
https://bittradegroup.com/compensation_fund/
Activity: 532
How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.

To catch the attention of the people is very useful because it will depends on the set platform that the people will give it to the investors. The investors are very knowledgeable of the project.
Yes, the attentions and the sympathy of the supporters and investors is very important to have because with their interest and investments to the project will bring the project to the top and eventually this will be a reasons to make this project a success soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.

That solves a whole lot and I think by this investors confidence will heighten a whole lot... Token sales for this project should go smoothly I suppose even with the turbulence we are witnessing currently in the market

Yea, that's really what the whole project is all about, if not, then the concept will be a lackey one but its the opposite thing which makes it a good one and will generate the needed result as oppose to when the project does not have any target inline, so lets just hope for the best and see where the project leads and it will be nice to see them hit their mark
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.

To catch the attention of the people is very useful because it will depends on the set platform that the people will give it to the investors. The investors are very knowledgeable of the project.

well a project might be very good but if a lot of people don't know about it then i don't think it will really go a long way because its people that help propagate the information of a project
Activity: 434
Hi, fellows.
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!
Well, yes. They are actually awesome with their kind of plan and this project have so many opportunities to achieve their success.
Th project is very interesting and with the help of its team members and developers this project will continue to grow up and strive hard to reach their project goals and objectives. The plan is nice but developers can do some additional features of details to make the project more innovative and exciting in the eyes og supporters and investors.
Activity: 238
So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

I was not expecting that lol. I am expecting this to attract many investors. KYC has always been a bump in many investments. Now wouldn't this create issues?

KYC requirement have delayed the ICO process and many investors might not want to go through this KYC process. Keeping KYC requirement for 100+ ETH is good decision I think.
Activity: 490

I was not expecting that lol. I am expecting this to attract many investors. KYC has always been a bump in many investments. Now wouldn't this create issues?
Activity: 280

I don't know if KYC is needed only for investment above 100 ETH, but if it's true then they have kept very High limit for KYC requirement. This way almost 70% investors don't have to go through KYC process.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.

That solves a whole lot and I think by this investors confidence will heighten a whole lot... Token sales for this project should go smoothly I suppose even with the turbulence we are witnessing currently in the market

Yes, people should be able to select the categories/type of ads they are interested in. In this way it will be win win situation.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
this project has a very good purpose and service for users of this system
I'm glad they can guarantee ad security in blockchain
Activity: 602
Hi, fellows.
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!
Well, yes. They are actually awesome with their kind of plan and this project have so many opportunities to achieve their success.
Activity: 616
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.
As for me, I really do not like low-quality and obtrusive advertising.  Therefore, the developer should seriously think about such integration, which would be able to please such people.

That should be the only one to go on for, because the team wants to develop the project into progressive one because the team has the capacity to shoulder the needs of the platform. Their are ads that is very helpful to the community.
Activity: 308
I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.
Indeed. But, I think they would be completing their mission first on their country before expanding their company into foreigner.
This idea is nice but I hope the project team developers will also consider the project to launch other countries and not only there country origin. Well is the one you mentioned that the project will start the project implementation in their country that is there decision.

Your right bud, they should have to be broad with their respective actions and objectives to be able to acquire numerous supporters in the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Did I miss an Airdrop or a new Bounty campaign? There are so many new members in this thread who do not give the impression of their postings as if they know what Tachain is all about
lol, everyone wants to make sense of the project I believe the newcomers will also want to get more token so that means more engagement

Maybe this is airdrop participants. I hope the newcomers at least read the basic info about Tachain and gather their own opinion on its ideas.

Lol new people is good not sure of the reason it could also be because they got an article or got mentioned in a persons blog and stuff like that is a possibility who knows
Jump to: