Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 235. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
As far as I know, the whole purpose of carrying out the KYC procedure is necessary in order to confirm the honesty of each participant and on the basis of it everyone must go through it, regardless of the amount of investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
with steps like this I think would be nice for fast growing, I hope teams keep a long term to compact.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.

Oh really? Awesome, absoultely hate KYC and how most ICO's seem to spring it on you when you have already invested, then are like no KYC no tokens, oh and there's no refunds either...
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.
Activity: 280
In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?
I thought they require KYC in PRE-ICO. Now closed sale ends in in just 1 day 3 hours. Then on 23rd July pre ico with 35% bonus will start.

KYC verification will start only after people place buy order. There is no point in asking KYC in advance. Project need to spend money to do the KYC verification.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?
I thought they require KYC in PRE-ICO. Now closed sale ends in in just 1 day 3 hours. Then on 23rd July pre ico with 35% bonus will start.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Well blockchain and ICO experts are working with them as adviser. If you can see their team members, adviser you will find good experience in their field.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.

That solves a whole lot and I think by this investors confidence will heighten a whole lot... Token sales for this project should go smoothly I suppose even with the turbulence we are witnessing currently in the market

Wondering how far they will reach the milestones here. This is pretty interesting platform. I hope what you earn is not that cheap as compared to what the advertisers paying to the system. Time is really changing. Whatever we do in the internet right now, should be earning something.  Wink

I totally agree with what you've pointed out especially the part that deals with accountability of project owners... How they intend bringing in fair play into the platform so as participants are confident they are getting the right payment and are not shortchanged... I really think this should be considered
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

There is a positive and negative effect having KYC, but for me the important thing to have is safety of the investment. If that will be good for the project then go. But the team will do the last say, hope that the team will think more idea that is good and convenient to both parties.

I don't like most of the KYC procedures, but I understand that it is necessary for the projects, especially when you are in the financial business like LendsBay.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

There is a positive and negative effect having KYC, but for me the important thing to have is safety of the investment. If that will be good for the project then go. But the team will do the last say, hope that the team will think more idea that is good and convenient to both parties.
Activity: 728

I am glad we don't have to do KYC if you invest less then 100 eth, A lot of investors would consider not to invest in a project if everyone has to do KYC.

Lol... I don't understand why they need kyc for investors that invested above 100eth but not for those below 100eth. 100eth is a high amount also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I am glad we don't have to do KYC if you invest less then 100 eth, A lot of investors would consider not to invest in a project if everyone has to do KYC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 196
I like this project mostly because it’s something much different than what I’ve seen attempted in the past mostly because it’s an actual well thought out plan with a real goal so many projects miss the fact they need a real problem to solve or improve
Jump to: