Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 233. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Tachin is really progressing in the crypto world.Though i heard many thing about the coin of yours,but they are very late to come in the market.Thats the main concern of mine
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan

Yes, one of the parameters which you can check while selecting good project for investment is check roadmap and if team is delivering what they have mentioned in roadmap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The team are active in the social media for promote tge project but the roadmap is not matched with The road of the whitepaper.do they change their roadmap?
Yes they are. They mostly active in telegram group and cconsistently responses all the possible inquiries and questions of the supportersand  investors. They also have very good roadmap. They making things easier in all means.
Activity: 560

Activity: 532
Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Thank You

Are you from the team? If so, its very nice to see some team member here in this forum and responding others which is highly appreciated. This also give better trust on the team as well as on the project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.

A Lot of people are not comfortable with kyc this days the fear is that some unknown international illegal agencies maybe using their details for some illegal activities, how this fear can be handled should be considered by any project team trying implement kyc process

Your right bud, even me im not comfortable of sharing our personal identity since we dont know if they are going use it in a good purposes. There are many instances that some people are using false information about their identity to make unlawful acts and this should be prohibited.

It is going to be difficult prohibiting it.. Nowhere on the Internet feels safe anymore if big tech companies can share user data illegally with one another, who is now going to stop them?

Without KYC crypto currencies will not be accepted by many countries. But possibility of personal data loss is also a also a problem. Crypto market is going through some uneasy phase.

Truly said. But regularization of crypto should start somewhere. And that somewhere could be this KYC process. We just have to wait and see.
Activity: 560
So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.
Lol, and the people who are investing 100+ eth is not just one people. It's a investor company so that's why they asked KYc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.
Activity: 602
Activity: 88
Merit: 0

Thank You
Activity: 616
I hope this project will be smash. Good project, irreproachable business, certain logo.
Well, they might be actually a great team for the project since they can reach soft cap and now they are wanting to reach hardcap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.
I want to add that the decision on investing in a particular project should not be taken in a hurry. For at least a week, you need to actively study information about the project and only then act.

You are right, It can be done in less but a week should be taken out to do thorough research on any project before investing, everything from the team to the implementation should be well vetted.
Actually the statement above is true. Investing is very risky. The investors need to clarify everything and study the whole project process and flow before investing. I am very favourable about the fact that think many times as much as you can before giving or doing a decisions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 490

lol I guess many would share the same opinion it is a huge relief not having to submit a KYC. One thing though is I am not sure how they will answer to the regulations and all but again I think they have thought it through.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Jump to: