Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 253. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.
I am also excited to see this app online. But still we have to wait until July end. I hope they will release before end of the month. Because not I but looks like more people are waiting for this app.

id rather they released an app that is fully working and without issues, than rush it out to meet the wants of impatient people and it have issues or bugs. I have no problem waiting for it!

Exactly, I would rather wait an extra month and ensure no bugs are in there - rather than releasing it earlier, then having a hundred and one complaints and bugs resulting in less confidence for the project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.
I am also excited to see this app online. But still we have to wait until July end. I hope they will release before end of the month. Because not I but looks like more people are waiting for this app.

id rather they released an app that is fully working and without issues, than rush it out to meet the wants of impatient people and it have issues or bugs. I have no problem waiting for it!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version

I think there are more Android users compared to other platforms, thus, I would have suggested they work towards releasing the one for Android OS first before any other.

I think there are more Android users, especially in the area where Tachain will start their business. Therefore is a release for Android likely.

Developing android and iPhone app is not a defficult thing I advise they should develop both app because they will get much users when they do
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version

I think there are more Android users compared to other platforms, thus, I would have suggested they work towards releasing the one for Android OS first before any other.

I think there are more Android users, especially in the area where Tachain will start their business. Therefore is a release for Android likely.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 490

I am curious how will the app display the content would it be on top of other content or through notification pushes? It would be really interesting seeing how they will be executing it.
Activity: 728

Awesome that it's coming out the end of July!I doubt that IOS will be first.. Apple are notoriously bad when it comes to publishing an app on their store, id expect android to be first.

Depends on the development side but I think iOS is getting much friendlier toward crypto apps I’m seeing more and more show up so perhaps they might manage to keep the iOS release first or simultaneous with the android it would be a great accomplishment if you ask me

I can't blame apple for what they are doing because it's their policy and they are trying to protect the users. Security is very important and as we know it IOS is the most secured os and without this policies they wouldn't have held that title. So it not their fault they like to vet every app that is willing to get on their store.
Activity: 182

Activity: 36
I expect good luck for the project! Engaging logo, rational job, faultless design!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Awesome that it's coming out the end of July!I doubt that IOS will be first.. Apple are notoriously bad when it comes to publishing an app on their store, id expect android to be first.

Depends on the development side but I think iOS is getting much friendlier toward crypto apps I’m seeing more and more show up so perhaps they might manage to keep the iOS release first or simultaneous with the android it would be a great accomplishment if you ask me
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

I don't think there is actually a sure way to stop this from happening. Many individuals have devised a means of beating some restrictions with airdrops.

Oh hell yeah. How do you stop someone creating duplicate accounts? You cant do things like IP address as they'll just use VPN's to get around this.
I don't think it should be a very big problem as airdrops usually only give a small amount of the token, and usually you can see the most of the bots in the sheets.

This is true, hard to stop, relatively easy to spot and they account for such a small percentage it's really not worth worrying about.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 574

I think that there was no conflict of interests between users of Android and IOS, developers need to create vote and only according to the decision of community to create at the beginning under the chosen operating system.
Activity: 46
I wish this idea will be successful.
Seamless design, sober business, engaging approach!
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Well the main incentive to open the app and start watching ads is that you will start earning tokens straight away, generating traffic onto the ads

aside from that, you can watch ads when you are apparently not busy like when you are aboard a taxi, it will be like you are converting your spare time into money

Taking time to take a notes is very important well it needs an acurate informations that rely to the social medias and it should be from legal ads so that when tou give an info. to others must be surely exact for real. I read a lot of ads that gives note to the project and it is well moderate readings.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
53 minutes to the end of the registration. I'm really curious if we can find out how many people have signed up and what the revenue is.
And because I just wanted to see the softcap in the whitepaper, did you notice that the whitepaper on the homepage is a "Whitepapper"?
The typo should be fixed quickly

Do you think they are going to release the amount gathered in private sales? I doubt it they would but I'm of the belief that they might have raised a substantial amount
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

I think they will give us choice if we want to watch the ads or not and after every as they might ask if we want to continue. We might be able to select ad preference

There are lots of ways to do such add watching and earning things and also this could happen in multiple locations and not just in tv or in computer. I would like to know more on their strategy.
The most common strategy that some teams did is the bounty campaigns and some advertisements in socialmedia groups and in internet as well. They also do some vedio presentation in youtube. Any of this strategies will surely help the project process for its improvements.

Team has already received lot of ideas, hope they are watching this thread. I really want this project to finish it's ICO successfully. This project will make taking taxi ride enjoyable.

Yea,i believe that is one of the purpose why this thread was created in the first place, to get the constructive criticism that will help them streamline the implementations to what's best for the community and which idea to ditch, that's communication and its needed in every establishment and brands, not taking the considerations of the community can be detrimental  

We cannot control the criticism unless we have the power to do so but in the other hand every project starts form idealism that leads to realism for the purposses of compilation of  future success of the developing project. I agreed for the standard so that it will follow the exact proposition of the project.
Jump to: