Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 257. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I Like Tachain.How can I Invest?

Hi Tombola I think the telegram group is the best shot for this sort of question as you get faster response as regards investment so do well to join here @Tachain_EN and meet An admin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info

There should be a bot or mod or even a rule that will prohibit and ban people from spamming the channels.
Well, I think you are right but how did they can spamming the channels since there is no chat option in the channels except subscrib?
In order to stop all this spamming in the tachain telegram channel is to have moderators that are always active online to remove suspicious spammers. I hope the team look into this.

Unfortunately i've found that is the downside when it comes to airdrops,  yes you get a tonne of interest and volume in talking about the project increases, but it's low quality either copy pasted spam, or comments that make no sense.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info

There should be a bot or mod or even a rule that will prohibit and ban people from spamming the channels.
Well, I think you are right but how did they can spamming the channels since there is no chat option in the channels except subscrib?
In order to stop all this spamming in the tachain telegram channel is to have moderators that are always active online to remove suspicious spammers. I hope the team look into this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
53 minutes to the end of the registration. I'm really curious if we can find out how many people have signed up and what the revenue is.
And because I just wanted to see the softcap in the whitepaper, did you notice that the whitepaper on the homepage is a "Whitepapper"?
The typo should be fixed quickly
Spelling errors happen quite often in a segment of cryptocurrencies, however you shouldn't focus on it attention as it is normal, the team is constantly busy with development of more important things and mistakes occur. Especially thread was created obviously not by the member of the team, but the ordinary enthusiast at their request.
Exactly, especially being a new project - these knitty gritty things will be fixed overtime being a new project and concentrating on the actual technology. Good to see anyway the hard work going into Tachain

Personally for me there is no difference: "Whitepapper" or "Whitepaper". For me the successful work on the project is much more important.  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
53 minutes to the end of the registration. I'm really curious if we can find out how many people have signed up and what the revenue is.
And because I just wanted to see the softcap in the whitepaper, did you notice that the whitepaper on the homepage is a "Whitepapper"?
Spelling errors happen quite often in a segment of cryptocurrencies, however you shouldn't focus on it attention as it is normal, the team is constantly busy with development of more important things and mistakes occur. Especially thread was created obviously not by the member of the team, but the ordinary enthusiast at their request.
Exactly, especially being a new project - these knitty gritty things will be fixed overtime being a new project and concentrating on the actual technology. Good to see anyway the hard work going into Tachain
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It is really nice platform.
Really good idea, sensible vision!  Good luck all.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

I don't know about it but i think you have to visit their website for that kind of information, also check their whitepaper for the roadmap.
Recently people have very much grown lazy and simply don't want anything to read, moreover, large volumes of information simply push away them and frighten. Proceeding from it we see in threads happy banal if not silly questions.
Activity: 602

I don't know about it but i think you have to visit their website for that kind of information, also check their whitepaper for the roadmap.
The whitepaper is the main thing on why the project has to be achieved in the future since it is the fundamental of the project.
Activity: 560

Activity: 560

There is no chat option in the channel, you can only view and read the content on the channel given from the channel creator.
Activity: 616

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I don't like the Telegram spammers too, but it is really hard for the Admins to delete them very fast. I try to ignore them. For a quick info Telegram is the best way.
Some ico's have Telegram bots to remove the spammers from the group maybe Tachain can also use those bots for this problem, it is also a lot easier then deleting them one by one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
With a 35% bonus will be a lot of glances and join in Tachain, pretty big bonuses are given, a good opportunity for investors. Let's join get the bonus so as to be able to reach the target.

It’s a damn good bonus but not rediculously high that some of the ICOs have this type of bonus should be a pretty solid and sustainable bonus that hopefully will minimize the discount and dump sellers when it goes to market
Activity: 672
I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

yeah, exactly.  The larger the network grows and the more companies that take them on and implement them into their taxis etc, the better it'll be for the network and holders as a whole.

Simply doesn't make sense to offload tokens quickly, it will take some time to get the system integrated into the sector and have a decent size of active users, only then would it be worth selling

I think they could acquire small apps in some regions that help getting taxis. there are many of those and accordingly they could kickstart with an existing user base.

Yea and i think that's where partnership comes in, it will also be nice to see them get aquainted with the taxi drivers and educate them on what they stand to gain, the drivers can in turn help relay such to customers when they hop into their taxi via chit chat, the cab drivers can be of immense benefit in spreading the word about tachain
Activity: 380
Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tachain-entertainment-and-transportation-synergy-4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
Yes, I do agree if they were getting more views and subscribers on the telegram channel, and i wish they could gather more funds and to the moon.
If they need more telegram members and subscribers then they have to  promote their project as more as possible because advertisement is the best way to attract more investeros and increase the popularity of project.If the community will increase theb they will definitely get more funds.
Activity: 380
Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tachain-entertainment-and-transportation-synergy-4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
Yes, I do agree if they were getting more views and subscribers on the telegram channel, and i wish they could gather more funds and to the moon.

Deleted post
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Tachain is another blockchain platform who seems to amaze people through their concept. Anyone can travel through their token exchange.but is it exceptable to all or you are managing partners of travelling companies
Yes, Tachain should have partnered with some big companies which are in the travel industry to provide this type of services. They need to make their tokens more acceptable in most of the ways they can for traveling. I hope they have some future plans on it.
Yeah if you read the announcement well they have a huge plan in future.but travel issue is that if they contact a travelling agency , can they provide this facilities to every Cities
Activity: 420

I don't like the Telegram spammers too, but it is really hard for the Admins to delete them very fast. I try to ignore them. For a quick info Telegram is the best way.
Jump to: