Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 254. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
35% bonus is huge. This will definitely get attention of many potential investors. Good luck team for the successful ICO completion.

It's a good incentive/bonus for investors. Hopefully many people will get to know about it and act on it cause without that then it's not really effective
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
 This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Well the main incentive to open the app and start watching ads is that you will start earning tokens straight away, generating traffic onto the ads

aside from that, you can watch ads when you are apparently not busy like when you are aboard a taxi, it will be like you are converting your spare time into money
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Well the main incentive to open the app and start watching ads is that you will start earning tokens straight away, generating traffic onto the ads
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

I don't think there is actually a sure way to stop this from happening. Many individuals have devised a means of beating some restrictions with airdrops.

Oh hell yeah. How do you stop someone creating duplicate accounts? You cant do things like IP address as they'll just use VPN's to get around this.
I don't think it should be a very big problem as airdrops usually only give a small amount of the token, and usually you can see the most of the bots in the sheets.
Often absolutely inveterate idiots meet, to them it isn't important how many will give them airdrop, all of them will equally register for themselves the greatest possible number of accounts and registration, here and it is necessary to fight against such, I speak about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

I think they will give us choice if we want to watch the ads or not and after every as they might ask if we want to continue. We might be able to select ad preference

There are lots of ways to do such add watching and earning things and also this could happen in multiple locations and not just in tv or in computer. I would like to know more on their strategy.
The most common strategy that some teams did is the bounty campaigns and some advertisements in socialmedia groups and in internet as well. They also do some vedio presentation in youtube. Any of this strategies will surely help the project process for its improvements.

Team has already received lot of ideas, hope they are watching this thread. I really want this project to finish it's ICO successfully. This project will make taking taxi ride enjoyable.

Yea,i believe that is one of the purpose why this thread was created in the first place, to get the constructive criticism that will help them streamline the implementations to what's best for the community and which idea to ditch, that's communication and its needed in every establishment and brands, not taking the considerations of the community can be detrimental  
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?

There is no minimum investment means you can decide how much amount you want to invest, it can 1 USD or 1000 USD.

wow, that's strange is that even advisable won't it be better if they set there minimum so that at least they can raise reasonable amount of investment

This is actually a good idea but the thing is what ever is advantageous, also gat it's negative side. But I think I like this investment strategy as people are not restricted or forced to invest an amount they might not be comfortable with.

I think there should be some minimum amount defined, I know they want more people to join the ICO, but 1 USD is very less.

Yeah it is, in as much as they want influx of members I don't think it's a good strategy having no minimum amount I feel 20$ as minimum seems ideal.

I mean at the end of the day it's their ICO and their project so they've deemed that to be the entry point they want. I very much doubt that there is anyone only investing $1 though lol, you'd lose like 10% of that to the Gas fees haha
In a way it is very beneficial for new investors or people who want to try out a new ico and i am pretty sure no one will invest 1$ as they will know they could not make a lot of profit with that.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
 This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?

There is no minimum investment means you can decide how much amount you want to invest, it can 1 USD or 1000 USD.

wow, that's strange is that even advisable won't it be better if they set there minimum so that at least they can raise reasonable amount of investment

This is actually a good idea but the thing is what ever is advantageous, also gat it's negative side. But I think I like this investment strategy as people are not restricted or forced to invest an amount they might not be comfortable with.

I think there should be some minimum amount defined, I know they want more people to join the ICO, but 1 USD is very less.

Yeah it is, in as much as they want influx of members I don't think it's a good strategy having no minimum amount I feel 20$ as minimum seems ideal.

I mean at the end of the day it's their ICO and their project so they've deemed that to be the entry point they want. I very much doubt that there is anyone only investing $1 though lol, you'd lose like 10% of that to the Gas fees haha
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Activity: 280

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.

I think they will give us choice if we want to watch the ads or not and after every as they might ask if we want to continue. We might be able to select ad preference

There are lots of ways to do such add watching and earning things and also this could happen in multiple locations and not just in tv or in computer. I would like to know more on their strategy.
The most common strategy that some teams did is the bounty campaigns and some advertisements in socialmedia groups and in internet as well. They also do some vedio presentation in youtube. Any of this strategies will surely help the project process for its improvements.

Team has already received lot of ideas, hope they are watching this thread. I really want this project to finish it's ICO successfully. This project will make taking taxi ride enjoyable.

Yeah.. I can't wait to start experiencing watching ads in taxi, i hope a lot of companies will be advertising on tachain, that will make the ad watching experience soothing instead of tiring.

A good advertisement is very needed so that people will love to watch it which means suitable to our daily life and useful not only in gaining profit but also in our environment and also to each of us. So excited to experience that thing,  I will wait for that time.
Yes, I agree with you, a good advertisement will help the project to promote their self. An advertisement can help the project to gain investors. And also with the help of great advertisement  you can spread the importance or awareness of the project to the people.
Activity: 238

Yeah.. I can't wait to start experiencing watching ads in taxi, i hope a lot of companies will be advertising on tachain, that will make the ad watching experience soothing instead of tiring.

That will depend on how many taxis and user join the Tachain. More taxi, more user means lot of companies would like to use Tachain for advertising
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response!
What enquiry do you want to do? Just wait buddy response from them. They are seems to be busy and definitely will gives you reply. Whatever information if you want then you should visit to their whitepaper and follow their social media channels.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
35% bonus is huge. This will definitely get attention of many potential investors. Good luck team for the successful ICO completion.

Yes, Tachain would become a very high value in the future as their platform is launched in the market. Many people will get attracted towards this project due to its very great development platform with many features. And they are offering 35% bonus which will be worth gaining in the future due to its mooned prices.
Activity: 728
Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

I don't think there is actually a sure way to stop this from happening. Many individuals have devised a means of beating some restrictions with airdrops.

Oh hell yeah. How do you stop someone creating duplicate accounts? You cant do things like IP address as they'll just use VPN's to get around this.

Moreover some very popular bounty and airdrop cabinet platforms are fullfilled with bots and multiaccounts. Otherwise how to explain that every new campaign gets several thousands hunters during 30 minutes?
Actually to track on this multiple account is not easy. But they will restrict with same erc20 address, same twitter accounts, BTT ID like that.

Even with those restrictions you can't really do much because anything can be duplicated. That is why I think the best bounty or airdrop is the task oriented ones. Otherwise it can be easily bypassed.

Yeah... Task oriented bounties and campaign are the best in handling cases of duplication. It will be difficult handling multiple tasks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Best way is to restrict by btt I’d and put a relatively decent minimum level of your not going to go through the effort to do a real kyc or want to avoid those privacy issues. But then again anything can help the airdrop process and make it more fair/worthwhile
Activity: 490

Moreover some very popular bounty and airdrop cabinet platforms are fullfilled with bots and multiaccounts. Otherwise how to explain that every new campaign gets several thousands hunters during 30 minutes?
Actually to track on this multiple account is not easy. But they will restrict with same erc20 address, same twitter accounts, BTT ID like that.

Even with those restrictions you can't really do much because anything can be duplicated. That is why I think the best bounty or airdrop is the task oriented ones. Otherwise it can be easily bypassed.
Activity: 196
Jump to: