Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 258. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info

There should be a bot or mod or even a rule that will prohibit and ban people from spamming the channels.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

Investment to develop further is essential. Thats also the reason they are here for ICO. With good marketing, this project can reach corners.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I expect this idea will be useful.
Extraordinary idea, a rather interesting results, noticing plan!

We just have to wait for the project to develop further and team will come up with more partnership announcements. It will take time. We need to wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?

There is no minimum investment means you can decide how much amount you want to invest, it can 1 USD or 1000 USD.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I Like Tachain.How can I Invest?
Activity: 27
Good morning, fellows.
Their idea is quite investing in my opinion.
Unprejudiced approach, wondrous business!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

I agree with you that infrastructure projects require time for their development. It's time to get used to the fact that immediately after entering the exchange, no tokens will no longer buy 5-10 times higher than the ICO price. This is wrong and only means that marketers made a mistake with the size of the soft capitalization at times. Such errors will be less...

I don't think that is a case anymore. Many seem to have the wrong the idea about ICOs. Many have an idea and after investment they expect the project to start making money immediately after.

All these projects comes with ICO is a start-up project which needs time to reap complete benefit. People should understand that when going for investment.

I think this mindset is important and should be taught  to new investors cos it's so unbelievable for some people to invest and expect increase in profit same week... People should start treating crypto projects like they would to offline investments
Activity: 392

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 182
With a 35% bonus will be a lot of glances and join in Tachain, pretty big bonuses are given, a good opportunity for investors. Let's join get the bonus so as to be able to reach the target.
Activity: 30
I expect this idea will be useful.
Extraordinary idea, a rather interesting results, noticing plan!
Activity: 146
Tachain is a blockchain-based ecosystem that offers a comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers while maintaining full security and the effectiveness of full-scale transport applications.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Really, 35% bonus is good actually. That's mean if we are investing here 100$ so with bonus we will receive worth of 135$ tokens which is good deal.
Activity: 434

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 490
Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

They should be able to fish out multiple account holders before moving forward. Multiple accounts users are people that make folks frown at airdrop.

yeah, it important they do that because airdrop spammers are after their own selfish interest they don't care what happens to the project

This is exactly what they will do is imagine dropping people with multi accounts or that are mutliboxxing is important it’s why I think doing kyc atleast in a basic form or having minimum eth balances is a good thing for quality airdrops

Doing a kyc for airdrop is not a good idea, it will push a lot of people away from the project, the minimum eth is a good idea though but what about people with more than one eth account with lots of eth in them.

I don't think there is one for this one. Did I miss it anywhere? It would not make sense to have a KYC too. Given the KYC is for fiat contributions.

I did no
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Same here. Thank you so much for the public details. The bonuses and some other promotions for ghe investors and supporters is a good thing in many ways. People like to participate to project that provides a great earnings and thinking the welfare of its participants.
Activity: 532

What? I was not aware that they are giving bonuses if we are going through whitelist. I thought on our purchase they will offer bonuses.
Actually I am also not informed about the whitelist bonuses. I only knew about the referral bonuses and the some purchases. I think the announcement was not posted here in ann thread but maybe in social media groups. I am not sure if it's posted here but mybe I just missed look about that matter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Jump to: