Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods - page 12. (Read 44940 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
a good project and good team in the future, where can i buy ICO token ?
Activity: 434

It is very demanded that the platform allows artisans to do what buyers like! I see that the project is waiting for a promising good luck to the team
Activity: 1
this is very good project l like it go ahaed.
copper member
Activity: 112
Handicraft is an art
to possiple to extinction that we did not preserve
Do you think at some stage of the project that you will establish educational productive schools?
For generations to inherit these arts?

Hi,

This is a good question. At our Whitepaper we mansion that in the future Master Crafters on TANZO will have the opportunity to record and share educational videos. On the other side, people could subscribe to those Master Crafter and learn from them.

copper member
Good Team,Good Project and Good Road Map. Keep it Up by the way where can we find you project Location ?

Hello and thank you for the kind words!

What do you mean by "Location"?
Activity: 243
Good Team,Good Project and Good Road Map. Keep it Up by the way where can we find you project Location ?
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
This is very promising project with a strong team and. I am glad that I found such a project and I believe in its development and growth!
Activity: 1
Great project. Beautiful road map and good plan. Good luck!
Activity: 18
I too suppose that this business is pretty a gainful investment currently.
Activity: 56
This platform empowers crafters to do what they love to buyers who like what they do.
Activity: 131
a good project and good team in the future. i will join this ICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
Handicraft is an art
to possiple to extinction that we did not preserve
Do you think at some stage of the project that you will establish educational productive schools?
For generations to inherit these arts?
Activity: 83
An interesting concept of the company, there are great prospects in the future, both the product they are working on, and the coins, which are sure to show great growth on the exchange.
This is a very nice business with potential.
Activity: 14
very nice business, hope in the future should run under the planned
I suppose that this business is pretty a gainful investment currently!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
TANZŌ will definitely rejoice those people who have a passion for handicrafts because it allows crafters to do what they love for buyers who love what they do.
copper member
skeptical $150B idea by 2020 sir, i think its not like that.

Hi,

We are quoting global market research papers and according to the the forecast for global market for handmaiden goods will reach 150 billion USD by 2020.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I think what you are trying to here is a real and genuine problem that a lot of crafters are facing. I hope your project will succeed! I will be following you guys! 👍
Activity: 63
skeptical $150B idea by 2020 sir, i think its not like that.
Pages:
Jump to: