Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods - page 16. (Read 44961 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Waiting for something more interesting here.
Activity: 26
Great project. Nice road map and well planned.
copper member
Activity: 112
Helle! Super ! what is the designated use of the tokem of this project?

On TANZO needs the token for many reasons, here are some of the most important ones:

- To incentivize and reward through our Bonus & Reward system. No matter whether you are socially involved or trading.

- When crafters use TANZO as a marketplace a small commission is charged on every sale that has been made (1.5% in TZO tokens). 35% of that is being given back through the Bonus & Reward system. This way we are creating demand of the token and increase the wealth within the community.

On our Whitepaper you can find how we are planning to help the market, use blockchain and token economy:
https://tanzo.io/assets/pdfs/Tanzo_Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you!
Activity: 53
Helle! Super ! what is the designated use of the tokem of this project?
copper member
when will get the airdrop stakes in wallet and when does the ico is ending?

Hi, for question regarding bounties and airdrop, please join this group: https://t.me/tanzobounties
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Finally i found it  Grin I want to tell you bro/sis, this project very different from the existing project. This project will help for all people to sell the product from handmade, not only for large business but for you with small business too. So thats why i'm very support this project Smiley
Activity: 70
when will get the airdrop stakes in wallet and when does the ico is ending?
copper member
What is the Soft Cap of this project?

Hi,

Our soft cap is 3.5 million USD. Out our Whitepaper you can find out are we planning the funds allocation depending on the cap.

https://tanzo.io/assets/pdfs/Tanzo_Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you!
Activity: 168
A project with great prospects and opportunities. I place great hopes on this project.
Activity: 280
What is the Soft Cap of this project?
Activity: 22
How can we subscribe to newsletters so we can get update about your sales and other developments.. I am really interested in this awesome project
copper member
When does the Token Sale start?

Hello,

We begin our private sale by the end of next week. You can register for it on our website www.tanzo.io.

The announcement for our ICO pri-sales and main-sale will be published in a couple of days.

Thank you
Activity: 14
great futuristic project,This will surely helpful for handcraft people ,,,when it will be in use for normal people?
copper member
please tell me the private sale of the tokens is already on? judging by your road map, it has been going on for a long time.

Our private sale hasn't started yet. We are finalizing our legal documents for the project. The plans are to begin the private sale by the end of next week. You can go to our website www.tanzo.io and register for it.

Thank you!
Activity: 51
Great project. Nice road map ...
copper member
When i can buy the ICO

Hello,

Wou can register for our private sale on www.tazno.io

Thank you!
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
Good day!
I have a simple question for you. Do you have any plans on making your own subreddit back at, well, Reddit? Reddit is the place where I get most of my crypto news and updates from some of the projects that I support.
copper member
When your ICO  process will be finish ?

By the end of September.
copper member
There are handicrafts in Third World countries such as Egypt
How will you deal with such countries?BTC

Hi,

People are buying and selling goods online form every country without any delivery problems as long as they follow the rules and regulations.
Even now we have vendors form Egypt that are trading on existing platform like eBay and Amazon and the other way around.

TANZO’s main goal is to become a synchronised social platform, based on a completely decentralised trusted system, which ensures that all parties involved in any given transaction are equally protected, crafters and identified and craftsmanship is guaranteed.

Pages:
Jump to: