Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods - page 15. (Read 44961 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great concept.. it'll help those small home business and almost forgotten craft of handmade products.
When can i buy ICO ?
Activity: 3
A promising project in my opinion. Good Luck!
Activity: 209
Arts and crafts have performed an indispensable part in mankind’s improvement and subculture for the beyond 5,000 years. Even these days, mockingly sufficient, we appear to be using heavily produced hardware and software a right way to reconnect with our desire for handmade items.
Activity: 14
Good night, fellows. Really Good idea
Activity: 61
Promising project, but how can you linking craftsmans to your network?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Please tell me the dates of the bounty campaign, if you plan to hold it. And do the participants of the bounty campaign need to pass KYC? Thanks.
Activity: 37
It's really interesting idea. Good luck DEVs!
Activity: 3
how to linking craftsmans ?
Activity: 20
Activity: 48
any plans to list on the exchanges? coz this project has a future., there are billions of crafters around the globe Smiley
Activity: 6
This is a great project. Aloy of help to our people

go to the moon
Activity: 77
small scale and hand made goods are often not given much attention but they contribute greatly to the GDP of many nations. I believe this project will provide a market place that will bring more light to this area of business. I love the concept because the power of creativity will be showcased and this time, at a global level.This project really looks great and new type od project .
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
"TANZŌ is a first of its kind social marketplace for handmade goods". I think this is a good idea in short-term and long-term.
Activity: 28
Hello, dev's
 Looking forward for more updates!
Activity: 78
a good project and good team in the future, where can i buy ICO token ?
Activity: 14
do you have any news about Steam and Blockchain ? What would you do if it happens ?
Activity: 26
Handwork is too expensive and exclusive. The broad masses of the population will not participate in this network and benefit from such services
Activity: 1
Hi, not sure that i understand you. Can you be more specific, what exactly is the problem?
Activity: 1
When is the launch of the main net ?
When is the exchange listing ?

- Telegram username: @hassanisbond
- Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/hassanisbond
- Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/cryptofied2018
- Bitcointalk profile: http://bitcointalk.org/hassanisbond
Activity: 74
TANZŌ is a first of its kind social marketplace for handmade goods, where crafters are protected and craftsmanship is guaranteed. TANZŌ’s main goal is to become a synchronized social platform, based on a completely decentralized trust system, which ensures that all parties involved in any given transaction are equally protected.
Pages:
Jump to: