Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods - page 13. (Read 44940 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Tanzo platform can become a global online market for handmade and extraordinary things! Nowadays handicraft work is very fashionable!
copper member
Activity: 112
How many participants will got reward?

The update on the Airdrop will be done tomorrow.

Thank you!
copper member
So you want to create fusion between ebay and facebook based on blockchain technology? This could work but how do you want to prevent scamers on your platform?

Hello,

The social side of TANZO is to be hybrid between Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram. The trading will be achieved through the personal profile of each crafter.

To create a secure and trusted platform we are using identity verification for every vendor and proof of craftsmanship. This will be a simple process for true crafters and nightmare for scammers.

I am sure you will find our solution for that to be very clever. It is very well explained in our Whitepaper. By the way, this is one of the many uses of blockchain on TANZO.

Thank you!
Activity: 28
I wish that the plan will satisfy all that has been target
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
So you want to create fusion between ebay and facebook based on blockchain technology? This could work but how do you want to prevent scamers on your platform?
copper member
Why you do not mention Roadmap and Whitepaper in the thread??

Hi,

There is a link to our One-pager, Light-paper, and Whitepaper on the thread. It is right after the social media links at the top of the announcement.

There is also a Roadmap. Do you need some extra information regarding the milestones?

Regards!
copper member
I think, this project looks like a really nice one, but can you tell me what is the designated use of the tokem of this project?

Hello and thank you for the question.

On TANZO social marketplace the needs of the token for many. Here are some of the most important ones:

- To incentivize and reward through our Bonus & Reward system. No matter whether you are socially involved or trading.

https://medium.com/@TanzoOfficial/the-tanzō-platform-bonus-and-reward-system-explained-fdb86788c4ea

- When crafters use TANZO as a marketplace a small commission is charged on every sale that has been made (1.5% in TZO tokens). 35% of that is being given back through the Bonus & Reward system. This way we are creating demand of the token and increase the wealth within the community.

- On our Whitepaper you can find how we are planning to help the market, use blockchain and token economy:

https://tanzo.io/assets/pdfs/Tanzo_Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you!
Activity: 35
Why you do not mention Roadmap and Whitepaper in the thread??
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Why you don,t tell us that how many users join your airdrop??

I just went through the whole topic and I dont think that any airdrop event was mentioned. Would be cool if they airdoped us with like 1 percent of supply  Grin

Tell me you total token supply??

Half a billion.

EDIT: Ups, i just now see that the dev did mention airdrop event, will apply for sure  Cool
copper member
How many token you distribute us??

Do you mean form the Airdrop?
Activity: 35
How long your airdrop time??
copper member
Why you don,t tell us that how many users join your airdrop??

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Up to now, we have a bit over 3000 people that joined out Airdrop campaign. Tomorrow we will announce the end date and the maximum allowance.

I will send you a message personally so you are up to date.

Thank you
copper member
Tell me you total token supply??

Hello,

Out total token supply is 500,000,000. The allocation is as followed:

- sold to the public - 68%
- Reserve - 10%
- Founders - 10%
- Team - 8%
- Bounty 2%
- Third party - 2%

On our website www.tazno.io, you can find out what are our plans for the funds allocation. We even have e matrix explaining showing how do we intend to delegate the contributions depending on the different stages of success. This is on our Whitpaper page 37
Activity: 4
nice project, I like
Activity: 307
How many token you distribute us??
Activity: 83
I think, this project looks like a really nice one, but can you tell me what is the designated use of the tokem of this project?
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
This is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Their actions are open and transparent. They actively interact with the media.
Activity: 13
good project work with nice concept to grow and go global.
Activity: 68
this good project best earning platform thanks for sharing good job
Pages:
Jump to: