Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Target Coin - World's FIRST And ONLY Bonus Paying Crypto Fund - page 12. (Read 27642 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
402,480,499.20 Target Coins sold as on July 23, 2017, 12:23:09 PM forum time. It is definately a great achievement for the promoters as well as the investors. Going by the speed of the sales, it will soon fulfil the target of 1.34 billion coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I really need to think well about investing. Many ico are scam. But this sounds pretty good.
Maybe I should invest a small amount of ETH
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
@TargetCoin. I am curious on how thoroughly tested your machine learning program is especially with how large the moves are in cryptocoins. Have you tested it before organizing the ICO? For how long and would you care to share the results with us?

Thank you. This is a good project and created in perfect timing with the present state of the cryptosphere.

Everybody should be thankful specially this times that the project is doing better and I know in myself that this will really be successful for coming days and even months. Of course the cryptosphere is really created to be promising and with regards to the large moves, it could gather more ideas and most of the participants will be educated with the system. As a part of this campaign I am always positive and believed that all thing will go into bigger possibilities.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Target Coin- World's first Bonus paying cryptofund
@TargetCoin. I am curious on how thoroughly tested your machine learning program is especially with how large the moves are in cryptocoins. Have you tested it before organizing the ICO? For how long and would you care to share the results with us?

Thank you. This is a good project and created in perfect timing with the present state of the cryptosphere.

Hi, yes we have thoroughly tested and improving the algorithms.

We will not have the entire capital pool traded by the algorithms. There will be some mid-term and long-term manual trades.

With the algorithms, we achieved an impressive sharpe ratio of 2.1 , a low portfolio volatility of only 17.8% and a maximum daily drawdown of only 3.6% when cryptos were down as much as 30% in a day. We have tested it over a period of past 3 months and in the process of improving the results for generating crypto markets' best risk-adjusted returns.

Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
target coin is the best coin to invest at the moment, They are not like other scam coins posting shills here and there, they are just focusing on customer support and are striving to build their platform.
Good Luck Rohan and Team.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think targetcoin traders may post some weekly or monthly trading results or reports, constant positive results will boost confidence in targetcoin and investors will invest more.
Thank you everyone for the support and your faith in Target Coin.
In which place is your company. That would be interesting to know before investing  

Registered in Singapore. Team is based out of Singapore and India.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
We sold 400 Million coins before the ICO for $12 Mn, which is clearly mentioned on the website. We have raised 232 ETH so far during the ICO.

Congratulation. Targetcoin is legit project, the coin is real, I had the coin. I think the developers just need to execute the project. The ICo campaign will be supported by all the bounty participants. so keep working for the projects . Seein the response If I am allowed to predict , the ICO will end before the due date.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634

They targetcoin it works well now, thanks for immediate support, I really like your response with the address I gave to you.

To everyone reading this thread, hope you are clear and have faith in Target Coin. Someone hired someone just to defame us. 

Just like the old saying when a tree has a lot of fruit people will throw stones just to get their fruits.

This is just indicating on how targetcoin is already successful.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
In think they are based in India and Singapore.

In which place is your company. That would be interesting to know before investing  
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Very Good Investment platform, what you will do when bitcoin or Ethereum falls? Panic sell?? One must always hedge so that one can be assured that at the time of loss there is someone who can take care of the portfolio, Targetcoin is the same thing it will hedge your portfolio, I feel it same like Minexbank of Minexcoin.
Good Concept... +1
Even if Bitcoin and Etherum will fall one day, this day is not so close, so I think the panic selling, you are talking about, has no chance to happen, I am sure that the project heads already have a plan for such case.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Very Good Investment platform, what you will do when bitcoin or Ethereum falls? Panic sell?? One must always hedge so that one can be assured that at the time of loss there is someone who can take care of the portfolio, Targetcoin is the same thing it will hedge your portfolio, I feel it same like Minexbank of Minexcoin.
Good Concept... +1
Activity: 84
I'm calling BS. Where's the proof? Where's the money, what's it going towards?

More vague and empty promises in return for a quick slap in the face and swipe of the wallet Smiley

No proof yet..
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Thank you for clarifying Alertguy

To everyone reading this thread, hope you are clear and have faith in Target Coin. Someone hired someone just to defame us. 

We guarantee you quarterly returns and we are willing to buyback your coins at any point of time to make you feel comfortable and that your funds are in safe hands.

Thank you for your time and interest

Wow. Just Wow. Why are people targeting TargetCoin btw? Any grudge with previous programmer or investor? I find it funny that someone would just go here and throw accusations without basis. There are really paid schills in this forum. Unbelievable.
Thank you for clarifying Alertguy

We guarantee you quarterly returns and we are willing to buyback your coins at any point of time to make you feel comfortable and that your funds are in safe hands.

Thank you for your time and interest
Pages:
Jump to: