Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Target Coin - World's FIRST And ONLY Bonus Paying Crypto Fund - page 19. (Read 27642 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Target Coin- World's first Bonus paying cryptofund
Profit Sharing  

1. A guaranteed quarterly bonus of 0.75% to the ICO investors

2. 85% of the profits will be given back to the investors every quarter

3. TGTCoin charges a 10% annual operations fee

4. TGTCoin charges a quarterly performance fee 15% on the net profits made

If it won't be a bother, please can you find it convenient explainin numbers three and four as bolded. Also, I will like to know if there is any provision for a faucet to earn this coins after its launch?
A 10% annual operation fee means that I have to make 10% profit per year to just break even. This is not possible since we only get 0,75% per quarter. This means 3% profit per year and we pay 10% fee, seems like a bad idea. Am I calculating it wrong, or is it really a bad formula.

Hi, the price of the coin will always be trading at its intrinsic value or at a value higher than its intrinsic value, giving you a chance to generate profit at any time from market price discrepancies.

Considering the crypto market and the volatility and profit making potential it offers, 10% profits can be achievable in a day or a week's time for a long-short fund as we hedge your downside market risk as well.

Along with a guaranteed bonus, we share 85% of the profits back with the investors every quarter.

Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Profit Sharing  

1. A guaranteed quarterly bonus of 0.75% to the ICO investors

2. 85% of the profits will be given back to the investors every quarter

3. TGTCoin charges a 10% annual operations fee

4. TGTCoin charges a quarterly performance fee 15% on the net profits made

If it won't be a bother, please can you find it convenient explainin numbers three and four as bolded. Also, I will like to know if there is any provision for a faucet to earn this coins after its launch?
A 10% annual operation fee means that I have to make 10% profit per year to just break even. This is not possible since we only get 0,75% per quarter. This means 3% profit per year and we pay 10% fee, seems like a bad idea. Am I calculating it wrong, or is it really a bad formula.
It seems like a good project,Can I buy this coin with Ethereum?

Yes, Target Coin is an ERC20 token and ICO will be hosted on ethereum. You can buy it with ethereum.
i don't quite katch it
so it's a trading bot that pays guaranteed amount of interest to investors via smart contract??

Hi,

We use trading algorithms along with our fund managers trading manually for some part.

We use multiple strategies to invest and trade in cryptos. We use machine learning for historical pattern trading, technical analysis, quantitative arbitrage across exchanges and long term investments in promising cryptos.

We share 85% of the quarterly profits with the investors.

Can you share with us more information about this "order splitting algorithm"?
Did you create the programming code?
Are the fund managers trusted enough and can you provide more information about their experience with cryptocurrency trading?
I`ve never seen any crypto project like this and i wish you good luck targetcoin.

I got your postive vision about target coin  and I am confident that camapaign manager will do his job very well in this campaign and support us with every details that will come out with this campaign. We are supporters of the campaign and full trust to our admins is gladly needed to achieve good success, because how can we develop potential growth if we are lacking of determination and goals for this campaign. Believe that this project will rise it's flag and wishing good luck isn't enough but for target coin is more power and profit in the future.

Thank you for your kind words. We have answered the questions.
Are the fund managers trusted enough and can you provide more information about their experience with cryptocurrency trading?
I`ve never seen any crypto project like this and i wish you good luck targetcoin.

Hi,
1. Market liquidity varies over a period of time. The total daily volume of Cryptos was $5Bn last to last week. Yesterday the volume fell down to $1.9 Bn across all exchanges combined. Order splitting algorithm, split our trade orders and help us enter into a trade without increasing the volatility and increasing the price significantly. Order splitting algorithms also help reducing trading costs, costs related to non-execution and the risk of adverse price action.

2. Yes, we created the programming code and have back tested various trading strategies.

3. The fund managers have over 10+ years of combined trading experience in financial markets and 3+ years of crypto trading experience. You can also check some trades we shared on our twitter and 90% of them hit the target. We also called ethereum short when it was at 270 and it is at 180 now.

Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 29
Any bounty  program Sir?
I do have a small doubt regarding the profit sharing,it clearly says that you will get a guaranteed quarterly bonus to the ICO investors but is there any bonus sharing if i am purchasing after the ICO ends too and what about the fees,is it only for the initial investors. (I am yet to read the white paper )

Hi, at the end of the quarter, the existing token holders will get a guaranteed bonus and 85% of quarterly profits will be shared back to the investors.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Recently, the ICO market is not very good, the market is lukewarm, not hot, I am afraid to all projects are cautious attitude
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
It seems like a good project,Can I buy this coin with Ethereum?
Followed on twitter, i will promote you guys during the ico!

Thank you! Smiley
Sorry for the noob question, but what does "Order Splitting algorithm" means?

Hi,
Thank you for your question.

Market liquidity varies over a period of time. The total daily volume of Cryptos was $5Bn last to last week. Yesterday the volume fell down to $1.9 Bn across all exchanges combined. Order splitting algorithm, split our trade orders and help us enter into a trade without increasing the volatility and increasing the price significantly. Order splitting algorithms also help reducing trading costs, costs related to non-execution and the risk of adverse price action.
Followed on twitter, i will promote you guys during the ico!

Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
This is a very simple ann thread that could be easily ignored by anybody because it does not have the any graphics or banner but you can take the best advantage of this project if you can take your time to go through the whitepaper.

This is an interesting project.
Basically I will not mind about well decorated OP before investing into an altcoin. But whitepaper and roadmap are more important for me to decide about investing with them. This way I am finding many exciting features with this project. Hopefully I will invest with this ICO some big money due to assured definite returns.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
So what about promised bounty campaign? When it will be launched?
Activity: 484
Merit: 105
i don't quite katch it
so it's a trading bot that pays guaranteed amount of interest to investors via smart contract??
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

I got your postive vision about target coin  and I am confident that camapaign manager will do his job very well in this campaign and support us with every details that will come out with this campaign. We are supporters of the campaign and full trust to our admins is gladly needed to achieve good success, because how can we develop potential growth if we are lacking of determination and goals for this campaign. Believe that this project will rise it's flag and wishing good luck isn't enough but for target coin is more power and profit in the future.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

Activity: 574
Merit: 252
I do have a small doubt regarding the profit sharing,it clearly says that you will get a guaranteed quarterly bonus to the ICO investors but is there any bonus sharing if i am purchasing after the ICO ends too and what about the fees,is it only for the initial investors. (I am yet to read the white paper )
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This is a very simple ann thread that could be easily ignored by anybody because it does not have the any graphics or banner but you can take the best advantage of this project if you can take your time to go through the whitepaper.

This is an interesting project.
Pages:
Jump to: