Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Target Coin - World's FIRST And ONLY Bonus Paying Crypto Fund - page 20. (Read 27642 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm glad to see this campaign as well https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/target-coin-twitter-campaign-earn-upto-00003-btc-for-completing-a-simple-task-ended-2008061. twitter is very powerful PR tool and can bring many new investors. Also more you give more you will get and this is rule for every product, keep this in mind.
Many projects are not successful because they don't want to invest in marketing, which is crucial especially when you are completely new in particular business.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Target Coin- World's first Bonus paying cryptofund
Is there a social media bounty and blog, we are ready to work hard on this coin. thanks so much dev. its good job for us.

Hi, are launching a new bounty program tomorrow.

We will update you about the same soon.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Followed on twitter, i will promote you guys during the ico!
Profit Sharing  

1. A guaranteed quarterly bonus of 0.75% to the ICO investors

2. 85% of the profits will be given back to the investors every quarter

3. TGTCoin charges a 10% annual operations fee

4. TGTCoin charges a quarterly performance fee 15% on the net profits made

If it won't be a bother, please can you find it convenient explainin numbers three and four as bolded. Also, I will like to know if there is any provision for a faucet to earn this coins after its launch?

Hi,

For example, if we raise 1000 ETH during the ICO, we will charge an annual operations fee of 100 ETH to pay our developers and take care of the fixed costs.

Now on 900 ETH remaining, if we make 60% profit during the first quarter, i.e. - 540 ETH, 85% of it (459 ETH) will be shared back with the investors and our team will keep 15% of the profits (81 ETH).

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto1id.com/
Is there a social media bounty and blog, we are ready to work hard on this coin. thanks so much dev. its good job for us.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Profit Sharing  

1. A guaranteed quarterly bonus of 0.75% to the ICO investors

2. 85% of the profits will be given back to the investors every quarter

3. TGTCoin charges a 10% annual operations fee

4. TGTCoin charges a quarterly performance fee 15% on the net profits made

If it won't be a bother, please can you find it convenient explainin numbers three and four as bolded. Also, I will like to know if there is any provision for a faucet to earn this coins after its launch?
Activity: 476
I think you should also launch and Twitter and Facebook campaign, because in sea of ICOs offers you will hardly find your place without more aggressive marketing approach. I believe Edwardard could do this for you as well.
Are there any bounties?If so, i'd like to join in .It looks like a good project.

Thank you for your interest.

Yes, message us to know about the bounties.
Price Per Token :  0.04 $ 

Is the price correct? I found it in the website.

Yes, price per token will be $0.04.
"We are in the process of building a portfolio monitoring tool that allows investors to easily check the trading history and validate the portfolio performance in real time."

I hope that this monitoring tools should be as user friendly as it can be. Because most of the investors are not tech savvy. They just want to check how's their investment is doing. Just my suggestion.

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, it will be user friendly and easy to interact with.
Looks like a promising project, is it based in India? Any details about the head office location?

Yes, our team is based out of India and Singapore.
Activity: 308
Are there any bounties?If so, i'd like to join in .It looks like a good project.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Sorry for the noob question, but what does "Order Splitting algorithm" means?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Price Per Token :  0.04 $ 

Is the price correct? I found it in the website.
Activity: 1
Interview with the founder of Target Coin

Target coin. A crypto hedgefund.

https://www.investitin.com/target-coin/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
"We are in the process of building a portfolio monitoring tool that allows investors to easily check the trading history and validate the portfolio performance in real time."

I hope that this monitoring tools should be as user friendly as it can be. Because most of the investors are not tech savvy. They just want to check how's their investment is doing. Just my suggestion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Looks like a promising project, is it based in India? Any details about the head office location?
what any plan to open bounty or airdrop
i will support full this project

Message us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
what any plan to open bounty or airdrop
i will support full this project
Pages:
Jump to: