Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 19. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.

The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
I am waiting with anticipation both of bounty and airdrop campaigns, we should support the project!!
I will support it by investment) and I have recommended this ICO to my crypto friends, so
It's a good idea to invite your friend here. Invest together, gain together) I will think about it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.

The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
I am waiting with anticipation both of bounty and airdrop campaigns, we should support the project!!
I will support it by investment) and I have recommended this ICO to my crypto friends, so
It`s very important to share about ICO with friends, because you can earn on refferal system and also help to ICO collect more!
There's some true potential in this project, it can solve some problems in the operation in the medicine industry.
Activity: 154

It`s very important to share about ICO with friends, because you can earn on refferal system and also help to ICO collect more!
Activity: 98
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges FLB will be traded for the first time?
Which exchange will be list FLB, depends on how much will be collected on ICO. If we achieve a hardcap, I think we can list in binance or bittrex.
i feel this project will sold out very quickly. Farasha project may solve some problems problems of the cryptocurrency market.

I afraid just only what crypto market don`t have enough volume that`s buy coins very quickly.
Activity: 252

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges FLB will be traded for the first time?
Which exchange will be list FLB, depends on how much will be collected on ICO. If we achieve a hardcap, I think we can list in binance or bittrex.
i feel this project will sold out very quickly. Farasha project may solve some problems problems of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210

i see the potential of this project that it would be successful. I really like the concept and the team is powerful.

Yeah, we should support Farasha, and I`d like to take part in Airdrop, because it will be very big and generous!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

This is only the beginning of our era. It will continue to grow even before this forecast. I think technology is rising very quickly!
That`s technology rising very quickly, must be big market with big volume for investing in projects or creating self projects!
Of course, we should waiting, when cryptocurrency will be popular again, and new money sent there!
Looks like a very interesting project with some great concepts behind it. Looking forward to more updates.

I hope, that new updates will be as soon, as it can be about time of Pre-ico, ICO and etc.
I view that Pre-ICO won`t start early than through 2 weeks, because it need very big preparing!
Does the FARASHA team plan to translate its "White Paper" into other languages of the world? Will there be a subscription campaign?
I think this task will be in Farasha bounty campaign, and it was on good price, because translate to other languages is very important!

Activity: 140
This is only the beginning of our era. It will continue to grow even before this forecast. I think technology is rising very quickly!
That`s technology rising very quickly, must be big market with big volume for investing in projects or creating self projects!
Of course, we should waiting, when cryptocurrency will be popular again, and new money sent there!
Looks like a very interesting project with some great concepts behind it. Looking forward to more updates.

I hope, that new updates will be as soon, as it can be about time of Pre-ico, ICO and etc.
Activity: 252

Activity: 84
I think that these smart watches will interest even athletes who like to control the rhythm of heart activity during training.
This is a good replacement for Apple Watch and smart watches, especially since these will cost 2 times cheaper or even more!
Also smart watches of Farasha will be more functional, and more like for sportsmens! May be I`ll buy it too Wink
Pages:
Jump to: